THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Founders of Church of Cognizance Arrested!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Founders of Church of Cognizance Arrested!! Reply with quote

Quote:
For Immediate News Release,
Feb. 22, 2006
Church of Cognizance,
Puna, Hawaii Information Center

Founders of Church of Cognizance Arrested?

E.C.Danuel and Mary Quantance have been arrested by the border patrol in New Mexico and are being held at the D.E.A. office in Los Cruises, New Mexico on Marijuana charges. Despite to recent ruling by the Supreme Court on the right of churches to transport their sacrament un-harassed and the fact that Marijuana is recognized as a Sacrament by the Supreme Court, members of a marijuana church (church of Cognizance) are being held regardless of what the high courts say in a act by the D.E.A. that can only be described as a Hate Crime. E.C.Danuel has a medical condition that is not being considered be these nazi’s and without his med’s serious health problems could accure.

This is a very serious situation that cannot go unheard or untold. Please forward this e-mail to all of the Activist in your address book and/or contact me (Daniel Jeffrey) at 808 965-7514 or e-mail at “clearcloud9@enlightener.net” with any help you might be able to offer be it advise or what ever.

More information will be sent along as it comes in. Believe me when I say that we have no intention on allowing our founders to be subjected to this Hate Crime unchallenged or published.

Please be prepared to join us broadcast this Hate Crime from the highest mountain.

E.C.Danuel Quantance is bar none one of the leading authorities on the history of the use of Marijuana worldwide and has dedicated most of his life helping people with marijuana cases.
I can only hope that we can help him now that he is being victumized by the DEA whom make there living off of selling rock cocaine and jailing marijuana users.

Your bud E.C.Daniel Jeffrey of the church of Cognizance, Puna, Hawaii

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.

Last edited by Ferre on Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stokes
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sad news.

My support goes out to Danuel and Mary during this difficult time.

Stokes Sad

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hate Crime" is a very accurate description.

Our thoughts are with Dan and Mary, as well as Ordained Cogniscenti Joseph Allen Butts who was similarly molested in Missouri...

Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Torkel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, Hate Crime is exactly what it is.

The DEA/Gov is guilty of hate crimes. Shocked

Peace,
Torkel

Miranda vs Arizona (384 U.S. 436, 125): "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them."

HAGANS vs LAVINE (415 US 533 N-3,note 5): "Once JURISDICTION is challenged it must be proven by the Plaintiff."
Ferre

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a hate crime, and a serious one. Mad

Radio Free Amsterdam
Ferre

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update...

Quote:
Aloha and blessings to you all. For those who would like to contact the DEA office which has filed charges against E.C.Danuel and Mary Quantance the phone # 1 505 527-6950 or fax them at 505 527-6966 and let them know the LAW we of the church of Cognizance and the United Cannabis Ministries would be so thankful!

Radio Free Amsterdam
ren

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre or Roger, for situations like this I would like to see a form type letter posted or made available for download that members could just fill in their names if wanted and sign if needed. Then we could flood their faxes and email with our support for the cause.

On this same note, how about a section dedicated to this in the forums, with online petitions like the following and phone numbers, email address, postal address, and fax numbers for each representitive and congressman etc.

http://www.petitiononline.com/RuDyJoNi/

http://www.petitiononline.com/DBPF/

http://www.actionstudio.org/

http://www.house.gov/writerep/

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/
Ferre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update...

Quote:
Aloha and blessings to you all. Timothy, E.C.dan&mary Q. the good news and bad news. The good news is that dan&mary had documentation of the teachings and practices of the church of Cognizance at their pre-trial to offer to the Federal Judge whom accepted it along with other motions for study and consideration which will be major to this case. What is known about the detention of dan,mary and timothy "is" that they were not crossing a border nor had they just crossed a border when they were stopped and questioned by the border patrol..Dan and Mary had "O" marijuana on them or in their van however they were being followed by a authorized courier of the church of Cognizance whom carried 107lbs of the churches sacrament and when asked (dan&mary) if they had any relationship to the car that was behind them at some distance they or dan replied as he should (which drug smugglers would never do) that the car was in fact a courier of the church of Cognizance and authorized by the Church to transport it's Sacrament between it's churches. Because of a recent arrest of a courier of the Church of Cognizance dan and mary felt I imagine that they should accompany the Sacrament in transport to aquire it's safe delivery.That is our rights according to our FAITH. We give thanks for the Herb.

We have had a tremendious response from many of you and I would like to say on behalf of our church thank you (mahalo) all for your support. We of the church of Cognizance have always obeyed the laws of the United States of America as we understand and interpret them to be in that we have the right to have communication with GOD the best way we know how and to freely supply ourselve our spiritual needs. On the bad side we are concerned about dan&mary's detention on a phyisical level as dan&mary rely on the Herb for 3 reasons one of which is being in "good spiritual health" which they are not in without their Sacrament.

We feel confident that we have a great opertunity to bring some clarity as to who has what right. Many have chosen a religious approach to defending a physical and health need when it comes to the herb through testing to learn what works best for them. Marijuana being the oldest and most tested has taught us that good health is spiritual. We give thanks for the Herb.

Dan,Mary and Timothy will be before the Judge again on Tuesday with a request for release and the returning of the churches Sacrament so until then all our energies are within a prayer.

p.s. all our ducks are in order and we give thanks and praises for Haoma>>>>>>>>>>your bud E.C.daniel jeffrey of the church of Cognizance, Puna, Hawaii

--

Radio Free Amsterdam
Rev. Jack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: ALARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Namasta My Family

I left messages at the 4 offices.
I have spoken with Dan in jail. I got the feeling the jailers are getting the feeling they have some V.I.P.s Very Important Prisoners. rotflol
I called Las Cruces County Jail (505) 647-7600 x2201 and left messages for them to call me collect. At the beginning of our conversation I made a statement about this being a confidential pastoral communication to insure that it was private conversation.
Dan is in good spirits as is to be expected. He is concerned about Mary’s well being as she is in remission from cancer. We talked of the great things that have happened of late and I could hear in his voice great pride and strength.
As of noon pst I have Not heard Mary yet.
I spoke with Dennis Quaintance, he saw them Friday and said he saw bruises on both of them They said they had been roughly treated.

If you can afford to receive a collect call I encourage you to call them especially Mary, it means more to them than you would know unless you have been in jail.

I am so very proud of them and their courage and faith. It is a great and empowering thing to be standing up for a righteous cause.
Ferre

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More news...

Quote:
For Immediate News Release
Feb. 25, 2006
E.C.Daniel Jeffrey
Church of Cognizance Information Center.
Puna, Hawaii.

Zoroastrian Family and Courier held by D.E.A. for Marijuana.

If there seems to be a little confusion by the D.E.A. as to who can practice their religion in America unharrassed, there is little doubt that the case of E.C. Danuel Quantance, wife Mary and two couriers of the church of Cognizance is likely to clear the smoke. A Zoroastrian scholar and founder of the church of Cognizance, Enlightened Cogniscenti’s Danuel Quantance is being held in a Federal holding facility in Las Cruses, New Mexico along with wife Mary and courier Timothy Kiptner for exercising their right to practice the rites and ceremonies of their church in providing holy Sacrament to member monastaries of the church of Cognizance.

The form and definition of a Hate Crime according to the Supreme Court of the United States of America is identified as a plot, orginization and preparation to prevent, demonize and harm others for their sex, race or religion which seems to be the mode of operation in the conduct and procedures with the Drug Enforcement Agency aka D.E.A. in their defying the rulings of America’s high courts by attempting to prevent law abiding citizens from the demonstration of their faith and/or mode of worship in good conscience.

Marijuana, arguably mankind's first sacrament has been in a defensive posture since 1188 a.d. which was the period history tells us it was outlawed and demonized by the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church as being “of Satan” which created the “DARK AGES” and thus, it is from religious prejudice that this plant (with provides thee solution to believers spiritual needs) has been prohibited around the world. Thank God this is America.

Because of Dan and Mary’s health conditions (which are treated daily by Use and Faith in our Sacred Teacher, HAOMA) we of the church of Cognizance and the United Cannabis Ministries view the preventing of Dan and Mary this practice as  “attempted Murder” and harm brought to them in a attempt to insure job security by the D.E.A. will be addresses in Civil Courts in the very near future however for now we make our PLEE to all who can, help us to inform officials and honest people within the Media, State and Federal Agencies of this story in hopes that these members of the church of Cognizance will be released promptly before more damage is done.

Good words,Good thoughts,Good deeds

Blessings to all and thank you for any help you might share.
Your bud E.C.Daniel Jeffrey
Church of Cognizance information Center
Puna, Hawaii (808) 965-7514

This is a e-mail from Dan and Mary's son and daughter in law.

Quote:
Hello All,
I just thought I would sit down and write this letter to say that my husband and I just visited Dan and Mary in Dona Ana County Detention Facility. I do have to say they do not look good in that jail. That is not just my opinion I myself witnessed it along with my husband. When we spoke with Dan after court he said on the way to Las Cruces from Lordsburg the agents were driving were varying in speeds up to 90 and 100 miles per hour and put all their lives in danger, by almost hitting a Simi. They were told to shut up and were told their religion wasn’t a valid one and continued their slandering remarks about them and the “religion”. We personally viewed bruising on his wrists and ankles. He also said they were roughed up quite abit. After Dan's visit we visited Mary her visit saddened me. She came in the room in tears and stressed out. She was told she couldn’t have visitors or phone calls. The jail or possible the phone system is blocking her phone calls home, but Dan gets through. She showed us her bruising on her wrists and ankles and her left hip is bruised from sleeping on a thin mattress and had only one blanket. Mary said she asked for two days for an extra mattress and blanket and was denied. Her son finally after going to medical was told she would be approved for those items. She said the jailers are very mean and cruel to her. One guard told her that she would be stripped of everything she had, including her clothes, and be thrown into lockdown if she spoke to her husband again. I personally know that she didn’t speak to him he spoke to her.  Dan said he saw her walk by his cell and he hollered out to her.  I just want to know why some of those guards in that place find it so necessary to rough up old people and yes I can say they're both over fifty and in poor health.  In that whole jail only one person fought to get us a visit and thanks to the lieutenant we got our visit with Dan and Mary.  Thank you lt.  Any way it looks like a good possibility that Dan and Mary will be released Tuesday on bond.  In my personal opinion I think that this fight is an important one to all future and past religious freedoms and it will be won.  Both of the people are peaceful religious people and need to be released immediately.  The courts need to recognize their own laws and regulations and let them go now and stop the desecration of their religious beliefs.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Dennis and Venessa Q.

P.S.  We need people to please stop using inaccurate information.  It doesn't help us.  If you think for a second that what you would repeat might not be true then simply dont say it!!!!!!!!

--

Radio Free Amsterdam
Rev. Jack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: UPDATE FEB 26 4:48 pm Reply with quote

UPDATE FEB 26 4:48 pm

I finely spoke with the Chaplin at the jail at about Noon today filled him in on who we are and what we believe and our concerns about the treatment of our Family. He tried to defend the staff at the jail but it was pretty pathetic. I insisted he deliver a mess. to Mary.

Mary called collect at about 3:30pm. She is in great spirits and full of hope and confidence. She has been bruised but is toughing it out. It would make you so proud to hear the strength in her voice. She asked me to extend her thanks to all of you who are working so hard to fulfill the great work of bringing she and Dan safely to victory.

I also talked to Dan a couple of times today He is as expected, Gung-ho. Dan also asked me to thank everyone for everything you are doing.

This event following the Supreme Court decision could be the case that turns the tide in our favor.
I call upon all believers who have felt they should stand up for the goodness of Cannabis and have not, to take this once in a life time opportunity and write and call your Congressmen, Senators, Governors, and the media and help these brave souls and proclaim our rights to use Cannabis as our holy sacrament.

Here Dawns a New and Glorious Dawn
rev.jack
hemp
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Rev. Jack!!!

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Rev.DeGray2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any links to the articles written and /or published in any of the media on this so far?

I thought there was one or two.

Sincerely Rev. DeGray 2
Dreamz0fSafty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This makes me sad. Sad

I will pray for Dan and Mary.
Rev. Jack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Dan & Mary Quaintance held still!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Namasta one and all

Prayer is good, but to make a real differance call ACLU
CASE NUMBER: 06-M-3655-All

CHARGED WITH: (1) 21.841 Possession with intent to distribute 172 pounds
of marijuana.
(2) 21.846 Conspiracy

PROSECUTOR NAME: Louis Martinez

MAGISTRATE JUDGE NAME; (Just for today - not ongoing) Lourdes Martinez

TRIAL COURT DISTRICT JUDGE NAME - YET TO BE ASSIGNED

IMPORTANT DEVELOPING STORY: AS I WRITE THIS AT 6PM ARIZONA TIME, AGENTS OF
THE GOVERNMENT ARE SURVELING DAN & MARYS PLACE IN PIMA. THEIR KIDS, WHO ALSO
RESIDE ON THE REMOTE PROPERTY ARE SCARED TO DEATH.

EC MIKE

Here is the phone # of the Albuquerque, New Mexico office A.C.L.U.
505-266-5915 to request legal assistance for Dan and Mary...here is the #
for the A.C.L.U.'s Drug Law Reform Project located in Santa Cruz Ca.
831-471-9000 fax is 831-471-9676.....here is the phone # for Center for
cognitive liberty& ethics 530-750-7912.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: