THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Forchion objects to giving DNA sample

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Forchion objects to giving DNA sample Reply with quote

Our brother NJweedman is right, what-the-f*ck do those people need a DNA sample for anyway?

Quote:
Forchion objects to giving DNA sample

Friday, July 23, 2004

By RENEE WINKLER
Courier-Post Staff
CAMDEN

An advocate of legalized marijuana continued his fight Thursday against a state law requiring him to provide a DNA sample as a condition of his probation.

Wearing a T-shirt showing marijuana plants superimposed on an American flag, R. Edward Forchion said the law, which requires anyone convicted of a felony to provide a DNA sample, violates his privacy.

In addition, said public defender James Klein, the law became effective after Forchion's guilty plea in 2000 to possession of 25 pounds of marijuana.

DNA samples are sent to a national database, the Combined Organized DNA Index System.

Until legislation was passed in New Jersey in September 2003, DNA samples were taken only from sex offenders.

Superior Court Judge Robert G. Millenky said he will rule on Forchion's challenge after reviewing briefs from Klein and Assistant Camden County Prosecutor John T. Wynne Jr.

Forchion was charged with criminal contempt after he refused to give the sample.

Providing the saliva sample is "not an onerous burden on someone," said Wynne. "It's one of the things that happens to you when you commit a crime.

"If I come into this building, I submit to a search," by sheriff's officers manning a security desk at the Hall of Justice.

"But they don't go into your mouth," responded Millenky. "People convicted of crimes still have some rights."

Source:
http://www.southjerseynews.com/issues/july/m072304q.htm

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ferre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: THE GOVERNMENT WANTS MY DNA! Reply with quote

NJweedman wrote:
THE GOVERNMENT WANTS MY DNA!
"Because I have a marijuana conviction!"

I'm refusing to give the State of New Jersey a DNA sample, when I
wrote a letter to the Gov telling him to "KISS MY ASS and RETREIVE
THE DNA FROM HIS LIPS" I was indicted!. I'll probably be going on
trial in Sept for contempt. I plan on openly advocating to the Jury
that the law itself is wrong for trying to make me in compliance with
a law that was created 3 years after I was convicted. It is clearly
a "EX POST FACTO" law. I will be presenting a DEFENSE that the law is
wrong and not I. I call my defense OPEN ADVOCATION of JURY
NULLIFICATION.

You can see more details of this DNA fight here:
http://www.njweedman.com/dna.htm

You can also read about my 2000 conviction here:
http://www.njweedman.com/trialcoverage.html

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
njweedman
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link to the letter I wrote the Gov that got me INDICTED---> KISS MY ASS AND RETREIVE THE DNA FROM YOUR LIPS"
Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is preposterious!! Who indeed do they think they are.. Hang tight NJWeedman. Were so glad to see you here as well. I admire your fortitude
and will be praying for your empowerment.

" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But don’t you see... this is only the first step. They are bringing about this stuff slowly but surely.

The plan is to have EVERYONES DNA listed. This wont fly at first so they have to do it in stages to keep folks from rioting.

Government's Secret DNA scans for everyone plan.

Step 1, Sex Offenders.... Nobody wants sex offenders to be free. And many of them repeat offend(so they say). So lets talk everyone into this... surely nobody will object long. Its an easy sell, and we can begin getting people used to the idea... ha ha, yes, it cant fail Twisted Evil

Step 2, All Convicted Felons...... Well now that we have eased the idea of Taking DNA from sex offenders on the general population.... we can now show precedent for this action and argue that ALL felons need to be added to the database for the general protection of the masses.... The Government is your friend.... All hail the mighty Government.

Step 3, repeat offenders and all drug related arrests even if not felonies..... Well these guys are likely to commit worse crimes in the near future. Lets get a jump on it and Log these "evil doers" now so we can easily ID them when they do go BAD. You just know they will continue their deviant behavior.. Don’t you?

Step 4, Federal Employees & Members of the fighting forces....... These guys are paid by us, so they cant object to much. We can say its for the good of the country, and for the possible identification of MIA soldiers that might be recovered years after missing in some long forgotten war. Yeah that’s it... we are doing it for the grieving family’s... yeah they will buy that.

Step 5, School age Children / Newborns...... Its a sad complicated world today. Children come up missing all the time. Lets make sure we can properly identify these lost kids whenever we manage to find them(alive or otherwise) . Yeah this might just work.

Step 6, Miss anyone? .... well by now some years have gone by and we have managed to get the new crop of folks(kids) entered through our 'save and ID the children programs'(step 5) and we’ve got all the criminals(which most common people will be by this time anyway due to increases in senseless laws going on the books)... So its time to herd up those few INDIVIDUALS(the new "evil doers" and nonconformists) and get them screened to.. lets face it, we don’t need a reason anymore. Most of the people will be entered already.
Who isn’t going to want those unregistered people to have to do what the majority have already done? None. They will demand that those non-registered folks submit to the same things they have had to do themselves. I mean if its good enough them, why shouldn’t everyone else have to do it. Right?

Yep.... I can see it all now.... Hmmm am I paranoid?

Peace Crying or Very sad
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Ferre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are not paranoid Chaz, Global fascism is on our doorstep.
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... sorry I actualy started out intending my post to be slightly funny... its actualy part of a fiction story I have been thinking of for a while.. just didnt end up seeming funny by the time I was done.

May still write that story...

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately Chaz history seems to be writing it for you.

peace Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: