THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Fire Baptism and the Lost Sacraments
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Fire Baptism and the Lost Sacraments Reply with quote

Quote:
New Film Confirms Cannabis in the Holy Anointing Oil, and Makes the link to this oil within early Christianity as part of the Fire Baptism of Jesus Christ.
This Shocking New Film Documentary brings together the worlds foremost researchers on Cannabis in the Holy Anointing Oil as described in Exodus 30:23. The Holy Oil includes an ingredient translated as calamus. This translation is incorrect. Calamus contains a poison called asarone. The term Calamus was mistranslated in the earliest Greek Bible the Septuagint. The Hebrew in this case is Kaneh Bosem. The shocking outline of the film is available below.

Go to: Fire Baptism and the Lost Sacraments

Interesting. Very Happy

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Pepper
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think there's really a movie coming soon?
Ferre

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea, I emailed them to ask though.

Brother Pepper, are you telepathic? Laughing

Radio Free Amsterdam
Pepper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been asked, "Are you psychic or a psycho?"

My answer was: I don't know, which is more useful? imslow
Torkel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news!

This would be an effective method to get the "truth" about cannabis into the ears/eyes of many folks.

This nfo is a keeper, IMO.

Peace,
Torkel

Miranda vs Arizona (384 U.S. 436, 125): "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them."

HAGANS vs LAVINE (415 US 533 N-3,note 5): "Once JURISDICTION is challenged it must be proven by the Plaintiff."
Ferre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a reply to my email and the documentary seems to be finished and the author is going to send a trailer to pot tv soon.

Radio Free Amsterdam
Torkel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^Good to hear.

Peace,
Torkel

Miranda vs Arizona (384 U.S. 436, 125): "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them."

HAGANS vs LAVINE (415 US 533 N-3,note 5): "Once JURISDICTION is challenged it must be proven by the Plaintiff."
Pepper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is: http://pot.tv/ram/pottvshowse3775.ram

I'm listening to it now. Very good so far. claps
Ferre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want to see the movie. Btw, I just noticed that the author has mentioned our ministries on his website now...

http://www.freeanointing.org/

Very Happy

Radio Free Amsterdam
The GCW

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Ferre, Reply with quote

Ferre,

Thank You for posting this.

An important clip.

THCU

When The Christ comes back, He will not be solo; We will be part of Him.

And there will be many.

The Green Collar Worker
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Ferre, Reply with quote

The GCW wrote:

When The Christ comes back, He will not be solo; We will be part of Him.

And there will be many.

The Green Collar Worker

Amen.

Although no "christian" by anyone's definition, I certainly agree with THAT.

My opinion...the Second Coming is not a down-from-the-sky-and-every-eye-shall-see-him event.

It occurs within each of us...individually and uniquely tailored...an awakening...and, there are a LOT of us.

We are here to change the world. It's what we signed on for when we bought our EARTH TICKET.

Don't worry. It's Round-Trip. Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your money back!

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: I am anointed. Reply with quote

Saying "I am anointed" = saying "Jesus Christ"?

Food for thought; when someone is anointed with the holy anointing oil can they say that they are spiritually "Jesus Christ"? If so, that way He can return into everyone and anyone who wants it today.

Of course the 'set and setting' is important. The prayer that goes with the anointing is crucial. The amount poured on the head is a factor, etc.

I am anointed. How about you?

Roger

###
mfgersource

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: RE: The Fire Baptism and the Lost Sacraments Reply with quote

Hello and Greetings Ferre and all!!!

I am the Producer of the Fire Baptism and the Lost Sacraments. Thanks for your nice comments. It was interesting that your posts are hitting better than my website. I have entered the Hollywood DV Film Fest. If selected I will attend in December. I hope to obtain a distributor there. Please feel free to check out my website www.freeanointing.org. There are 2 previews on POT TV Entheogens 101. May we all work together to free Gods Holy Oil, and return the the Fire Baptism of Jesus Christ.

May God Bless
Terry Winger
Ferre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Terry, welcome to our boards and I hope you'll find the time to visit us more often in the future. Very Happy

Great news about the DVD filmfest, I hope you get a distributor and also that your film hits in the top there.

Radio Free Amsterdam
mfgersource

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ferre and all. I wrote this and I thought you would like it.
Cheers
Terry

Human Rights, Entheogens, and Freedom of Religion

The Basic Human Rights of Freedom of Religion is routinely denied in the United States and in fact Worldwide today. Entheogens are psychoactive plants, such as peyote, used in religious ceremonies. The Governments of the world, in their efforts to eliminate all drugs, other than alcohol and tobacco, have outlawed certain plants made by God, and given to us in the Bible in Genesis 1:29. Churches who use these plants as religious sacraments, are routinely arrested. In the United States these churches are tried as conspirators, having their homes and churches confiscated. The Rastafarian faith is from Jamaica, which believe that Marijuana or hemp is a sacrament. This faith was in existence since the 1500`s. Yet these people are routinely arrested in the United States as well as Jamaica. The First Amendment of the Constitution, of the United States gives us “Freedom of Religion” Yet where is the freedom of religion for these Rastafarians.

Mainstream Christians would be outraged to allow another Church hemp or cannabis, as a sacrament. The Catholic Church today denies the very word of God which grants all herbs bearing seed as meat in Genesis 1:29. In 2001 Pope John Paul rejected legalization, and called Marijuana and the Drug economy ““Death Trafficking””, and recently suggested that Governments should consider Marijuana a Hard Drug. The religious right all consider cannabis as illicit, evil, even devils weed.
Yet this very plant was used in the Holy Oil of God, described in Exodus 30:23. In fact, the mainstream Christians who consider this plant of God, “Devils Weed”, are denying themselves the basic Christian sacrament of the anointing of Gods Holy Oil. The very anointing whereby we are called Christians. These “False Anointed” ones, and their Governments have in fact, denied the entire world of Gods Holy Oil, which contains 6 pounds of cannabis or marijuana. This makes every anointed Christian on the planet a false anointed, and that is a Human Rights offense of Biblical proportions.

The Holy Oil of God is illegal world wide to manufacture, even by Christians who desire it.

Saint Tertullian of Carthage (160 - 225 AD) writes that after water baptism, “ we are thoroughly anointed with a blessed unction, (a practice derived), from the old discipline, wherein on entering the priesthood, then were wont to be anointed with oil from a horn, ever since Aaron was anointed by Moses. Whence Aaron is called ““Christ””. Tertullian of Carthage ““On Baptism””.

The Chrism or (anointing) is superior to baptism, for it is from the word chrism that we are called Christians. Gnostic Gospel of Phillip.

“Are you unwilling to be anointed with the Oil of God? Wherefore we are called Christians on this account, because we are anointed with the oil of God.” Theophilus of Antioch (181AD)

Terry Winger
Producer/ Director
The Fire Baptism and the Lost Sacraments
www.freeanointing.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: