THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
FBI Anthrax Probe Closes Some Army Labs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: FBI Anthrax Probe Closes Some Army Labs Reply with quote

An email from Roger...

Quote:
Dear Ferre, and Friends,

Compared to what? Classic mind-fuck behavior; blame pot smokers.

Aloha. I have long believed and known that the USA is the world's leading designer, creator and builder of WMD's, or weapons of mass destruction. It's a sickening distinction that needs full investigation and healing immediately. Although that chance is very slim, here's a preview look.

Having served a short stint in the US Army's Intelligence Analyst Training School at Fort Holabird, Maryland (fairly close to Fort Detrick) in 1970-71 before I sued them and won my way out, I learned that the US Army had "ethno-specific biological weapons" in the arsenal. Of course they are fond of saying they are only for 'defensive research purposes'. Right.

I still feel 99% convinced that the USA created the A.I.D.S. virus as a biological weapon known as Project MK:NAOMI and put it into vaccines that they gave away to 'targeted populations' (gay men in the USA and blacks in Africa). It is one of the most ugly stories of the human race, in my opinion. The mysterious Fort Detrick was reported to have played a major part in the development of MK:NAOMI, or A.I.D.S., and other such nasty weapons (Ebola, etc). What are they working on today, I wonder?

Now here it is in the news again described for all the world to see as the home of the Army's 'biological warfare defense program'. 'Defense'? I find it of some justice that the anthrax weapon has been traced right to the doorstep of 'Dr. Strangelove's' own laboratory front door.

And still the US government has the nerve to accuse cannabis of being a Schedule 1 dangerous substance! Compared to what?

All the very best to you,

Roger

..this was attached:

Quote:
News Break 07/20/2004 11:48:05 EST
FBI Anthrax Probe Closes Some Army Labs
By DAVE DISHNEAU
Associated Press

FREDERICK, Md. - FBI agents combed laboratory suites at Fort Detrick - home to the Army's biological warfare defense program - on Tuesday, and a source said they were again looking for evidence in the 2001 anthrax attacks.

The labs at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases have been closed since Friday, Fort Detrick spokesman Charles Dasey said.

A law-enforcement source, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press the activity is related to the anthrax mailings that killed five people and sickened 17 in autumn 2001.

FBI agents have frequently visited Fort Detrick since the unsolved attacks, amid speculation that the deadly spores or the person who sent them may be connected to Fort Detrick.

Dasey said he didn't know which labs were involved, what sort of research had been conducted there or how long they would be closed.

Debra Weierman, spokeswoman for the FBI's Washington field office, said the lab probe was part of "an ongoing criminal investigation." She said could not discuss details of the activity.

Much of the speculation about a Fort Detrick connection has centered on Dr. Stephen J. Hatfill, a former government scientist and bioweapons expert who once worked at the infectious disease institute at Fort Detrick. The FBI has labeled Hatfill a "person of interest" in the case.

Hatfill has denied any role in the attacks. He has filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Washington contending the government invaded his privacy and ruined his reputation by leaking information to the media implicating him in the attacks. His lawsuit seeks to clear his name and recover unspecified monetary damages.

His lawyer, Victor M. Glasberg, had no comment Tuesday.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always believed that the AIDS virus was man made and have always believed they tested it in Ethiopia when the country was in the middle of a natural disaster, people were dropping like flies anyway so who would notice a couple hundred thousand more ? Its out of control now surely its time for the vaccine to be released, as you know those that invent this shit ALWAYS have an antidote or are they waiting until theres more profit to be made??
I bet if G DUBYA was accidently infected he'd soon get an absolute cure same if Blair caught it?
They supposedly have the moral high ground, dont make me throw up morals they wouldn't know decent morals if they jumped up and smacked em in the face. These things (well they aint human) deserve an eternity of suffering and pain and i know they're going to get it.

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
indicaspice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're probably not far off the mark on the that one sibannac.

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think id really be surprised by anything anymore. Sad

Peace??
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: