THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
FBI Admits: No Evidence Links 'Hijackers' to 9-11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: FBI Admits: No Evidence Links 'Hijackers' to 9-11 Reply with quote

donald.stacey@comcast.net wrote:
AmericanFreePress wrote:
In an April 19 speech delivered to the Common wealth Club in San Francisco, [FBI Chief]Mueller said that the purported hijackers, in his words, “left no paper trial.” The FBI director stated flatly:

In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper—either here in the United States or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere—that mentioned any aspect of the Sept. 11 plot.

Read the complete Article HERE

How extraordinary! How utterly extraordinary! No paper trail linking the 19 Arabic men that the FBI so loudly accused of being the "hijackers" a few days after 911? And we invaded Afghanistan on the assumption that bin Laden and Al Qaeda were the perpetrators? What are we, a bunch of patsies?

Osama quickly spoke out after 911 saying he had nothing to do with it. And I have not been able to find any solid evidence of Osama being involved in 911. At one point, national TV was showing a video supposedly of Osama that supposedly was found in a cave in Afghanistan. Remember? Two Arabic men talking to each other in Arabic. The translation of their conversation was furnished by.....who? The government probably. In the translation, the Osama figure made comments that seemed to reinforce the charge that he had been the perpetrator on 911.

But guess what? The video was PHONY! Comparisons of the Osama figure and known pictures of the real Osama showed that the video was phony] The real Osama has gaunt facial features and a long thin nose. The phony Osama has a full face and a broad nose. Surprisingly, there were no retractions or acknowledgements of the phony video. It just quietly faded into obscurity.

And the FBI remained silent after it was established that 7 of the 19 "hijackers" were alive and well. Since everyone on all planes were killed, those 7 were obviously not on the planes. [Google: hijack suspects alive and well]. In spite of this, the media cheerfully refers from time to time to the 19 hijackers. The FBI doesn't correct them, oddly enough.

Now lets consider the magnitude of this. We invaded Afghanistan. We invaded Iraq, where our injuries and fatalities are rising at a shocking rate. Our Congress passed the USA PATRIOT Act which strips us of our Fourth Amendment rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights and diminishes many other Constitutional rights. And guess what! Our House members voted on this horrendous Act without having a chance to even read the bill beforehand. No hearings, no debate, no public input, just rammed through!

Americans tolerated, and even supported, these developments BECAUSE WE THOUGHT WE WERE ATTACKED AND NEEDED TO DEFEND OUR COUNTRY. We accepted the government's cover story that Osama did it.

Shortly after 911, Colin Powell promised a "white paper" giving the evidence that Osama and Al Qaeda did it but like so many other promises from our government, no white paper. No disclosure of evidence. And we are left with only the government's word that Osama did it.

The government assured us that we had to invade Iraq because we were in danger of Saddam Hussein using his weapons of mass destruction on us. Now of course we are scratching our heads because there has been no evidence that Saddam had any WMD's.

We were told that we had to do this for the Iraqi people - to save them from Saddam. And Saddam was a monster. But I suspect that we have killed more Iraqis now than Saddam did in his many years. And we caught "Saddam" anyway. So why ar e we killing all those folks -men, women and children - in Falluja?

How utterly, utterly extraordinary.

Don Stacey

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Echo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Themore I read, the more I find out and the pieces of the puzzles come together the angrier, more confused and upset I get Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Question
'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
CrookedEye
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: My question... Reply with quote

Doesn't every plane have a tracking device and doesn't every air traffic controller know what is in all the airspace? If so, then how did three planes hit buildings without any prior warning? Just my thoughts.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: