THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
European sanctuaty kits
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bazeado
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i had a read of the doc and found this passage...

TITLE 2: FREEDOMS

Article 11-10: Freedom of thought, conscience and religion

1. Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion. This right includes freedom to change religion of belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or in private, to manifest religion of belief, in worship, teaching , practice and observance.

Have fun

Baz
sibannac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bye

Last edited by sibannac on Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:58 am; edited 4 times in total
sibannac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might as well ask the question are those of us in europe going to adopt the new wording as it is? We have added the constitution of europe to the wording as well so please take the time to re-read it.
If yes then we can move on to rewording the rest of the relevent paperwork, If no can we have suggestions please the longer we take the longer we remain unprotected.
Due to considerations of space to fit the wording i personally think we should NOT mention any religions whatsoever as our rights do not state that YOU must be connected to a conventional religion/belief structure.
I do not have to justify my beliefs to any authority as i believe i already have been given my authority by my beliefs. Right then over to you!!

On another point are the certificates etc printed on Hemp paper?

banana banana
sibannac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres a reworked version for consideration with the kind help of Brother Hvyfuel. I like this one best.

I am _ _ _ _ _ _ a unique person and inhabitant of the Country of _ _ _ _ _ _ I am endowed with personal autonomy and divinely-inherited rights and powers revealed by the United Nations Directive on Human Rights and the European charter of Human Rights My life, liberty and happiness includes the many beneficial uses of the natural herb, cannabis, misrepresented for decades as marijuana'. The personal and private use of cannabis is ESSENTIAL for my religion and an INTEGRAL food for my mind, body and spirit. I can only reach the appropriate religious state of my choice with cannabis. The cannabis plant is a health food and hempseed is a preventive health remedy.
The cultivation, possession and reverent use of cannabis is NECESSARY to insure my individuality, human dignity and my precious connection to God/belief and nature. Cannabis use is deeply-rooted in the history of civilization and was key to the development of Humanity for food, clothing, shelter, medicine, sacrament and more.
My RIGHT to the cultivation and use of cannabis sacrament is authorized by:
The United Nations Declaration of Human Rights.
Article 18, "Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance."
The European Convention on Human Rights.
Article 9 "Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance."
"Freedom to manifest ones religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others."
I am free by nature! I claim the cherished right to be left alone, especially in the privacy of my mind and body, in my possessions and in my own Sanctuary, a place of refuge', one of the highest values of civilization.
The European Convention on Human Rights - Article 8.
"1 Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence.
2 There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others."
The European Convention on Human Rights- Article 1.
"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood."
“All these rights are further endorsed by the European constitution and contained therein”
Evidence exists to show that cannabis has been used safely for human comfort and enjoyment for over twelve thousand years. It provides the raw material for over 25,000 beneficial products for daily living including medicine, food, clothing, shelter, fuel, and much more. Cannabis has more practical uses than any other plant on Earth and it creates a sustainable, Earth-friendly supply of natural resources the time-honoured, old-fashioned way.. from the garden. In my experience and opinion, cannabis serves well the spiritual and material needs of my family.
Cannabis sacrament is MANDATED by our religion for baptism, communion, healing and spiritual unity. It is a healer and a revealer'. I have faith in cannabis and in life. In the right set and setting, and in the appropriate amount the custom of using cannabis sacrament prayerfully helps to integrate my mind, body and spirit, and helps me to climb the ladder of higher consciousness to feelings of well being, ecstasy, joy and peace from within. It can enhance intuition, artistic ability and creativity. It helps me to question established values and authority and gives me a sense of inner knowledge and a feeling of harmony with life and spirit. It's use aids in the development of my consciousness and my feelings for others.
We use Cannabis to relax our consciousness and allow our sub conscious to reach a state of meditation thus allowing us to improve as human beings and enhance our understanding of the essence of the living universe.
I enjoy the free exercise of my religious beliefs and practices because in my experience THC + TLC = HARMONY. For these reasons and many more...I am a religious practitioner of cannabis sacrament.
It was once legal to own slaves it was never right.
The Hawaii’s Cannabis (THC) Ministry
http://www.thc-ministry.org/
(808) 961-0488
http://www.thc-ministry.net/home.htm
http
banana
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: