THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
European sanctuaty kits
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: European sanctuaty kits Reply with quote

Is there a european sanctuary kit or are they all the same i only ask because i will soon have the necessary funds to send off for mine. banana banana

There is more interest in europe now as well so it would be nice to have the information at hand to pass on.
Echo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know WE are the ones who have to adapt the santuary kit according to European or UK legislation. But Roger may correct me....

Echo
'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: EU Cannabis Sanctuary Kits Reply with quote

Hey there,

Aloha. Thanks for asking about the EU kits. They will need to be somewhat different than the ones I assemble here, but part of the concept is exactly the same method, or formula. I'd like to have some shared input with all of you about it.

When does an EU Constitution take effect, or has it already started?

If there is 'religious freedom' or 'freedom of conscience' guaranteed in writing AND there will be trials by a jury system of peers, then I think we have a terrific opportunity to design an effective kit for Europe. (Hey, the D.E.A. isn't HQ'ed there! That will certainly help.)

Creating a Cannabis Sanctuary Kit distribution system similar to what I've done here takes a bit of time and money to pull off. I would love to hear of who is interested in helping to make the project happen, how much time and/or money they have to invest in it and how public they can be with it. Mahalo.

All the best to you,

Roger
sibannac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres what i came up with for us in europe it might be ok.

Religious Practitioner of Cannabis Sacrament
l am ---------------------------a unique person and inhabitant of the Country of -------------- I am endowed with personal autonomy and divinely-inherited rights and powers revealed by the United Nations Directive on Human Rights and the European charter of Human Rights My life, liberty and happiness includes the many beneficial uses of the God-given, natural herb, cannabis, misknown for decades as marijuana'. The personal and private use of cannabis is ESSENTIAL for my religion and an INTEGRAL food for my mind, body and spirit. I can only reach the appropriate religious state of my choice with cannabis. l'he cannabis plant is a health food and hempseed is a preventive health remedy.
The cultivation, possession and reverent use of cannabis is NECESSARY to insure my individuality, human dignity and my precious connection to God and nature. Cannabis use is deeply-rooted in the history of civilization and was key to the development of the Humanity for food, clothing, shelter, medicine, sacrament and more.
I am free by nature! 1 claim the cherished right to be left alone, especially in the privacy of my mind and body, in my possessions and in my own Sanctuary, a place of refuge', one of the highest values of civilization.
My pennit for the cultivation and use of cannabis sacrament is authorized (among other things) by:
The European Charter of Human Rights States Article 9 "Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance."

"Freedom to manifest ones religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others."
Article 1 states "All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood."
The United Nations Declaration of Human Rights Article 18,
"Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance."
Evidence exists to show that cannabis has been used safely for human comfort and enjoyment for over twelve thousand years. It provides the raw material for over 25,000 beneficial products for daily living including food, clothing, shelter, medicine, fuel, and much more. Cannabis has more practical uses than any other plant on Earth and it creates a sustainable, Earth-friendly supply of natural resources the time-honoured, old-fashioned way.. from the garden. In my experience and opinion, cannabis serves well the spiritual and material needs of my family.
Cannabis sacrament is MANDATED by our religion for baptism, communion, healing and spiritual unity. It is a healer and a revealer'. I have faith in cannabis and in life. In the right set and setting, and in the appropriate amount the custom of using cannabis sacrament prayerfully helps to integrate my mind, body and spirit, and helps me to climb the ladder of higher consciousness to feelings of well being, ecstasy, joy and peace from within. It can enhance intuition, artistic ability and creativity. It helps me to question established values and authority and gives me a sense of inner knowledge and a feeling of harmony with life and spirit. It's use aids in the development of my consciousness and my feelings for others.
We use Cannabis to relax our consciousness and allow our sub conscious to reach a state of meditation thus allowing us to improve as human beings and enhance our understanding of the essence of the living universe.
I enjoy the free exercise of my religious beliefs and practices because in my experience THC + TLC = HARMONY. For these reasons and many more...I am a religious practitioner of cannabis sacrament.
For reference please read The Emperor Wears No clothes by Jack Herer
Call the Fully Informed Jury Association, F.LJ.A. at 1-800-TELLJURY for a free Jury Power Kit
The Hawaii’s Cannabis (ThC) Ministry
wwwshc-ministry.org
(808) 961-0488

banana banana

Last edited by sibannac on Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
sibannac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: EU Cannabis Sanctuary Kits Reply with quote

Creating a Cannabis Sanctuary Kit distribution system similar to what I've done here takes a bit of time and money to pull off. I would love to hear of who is interested in helping to make the project happen, how much time and/or money they have to invest in it and how public they can be with it. Mahalo.

All the best to you,

Roger[/quote]

I have time to assist but no money at all as soon as everything is in place i was saying to echo i will hopefully be able to get national radio coverage via the today program and definete local coverage with no problem at all.
I generelly make a point of doing something at least once every 6 months to bring my plight to the fore again. Re a constitution thats years away but we shouldn't need it as we have the european charter as well as the un directive and providing you dont get a corrupt judge then you are gaurenteed a jury trial. My barrister might even be able to use it at my forthcoming trial in the european courts of human rights if not when i win my case i will most definetely get national publicity.
banana
sibannac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres a reworked draft that might be a bit better let me know which you prefer or if none then please say so but dont forget this is for Europe and not america things are different over here we are a lot more liberal regard religion.
Religious Practitioner of Cannabis Sacrament
l am Reverend _______ a unique person and inhabitant of the Country of _______ I am endowed with personal autonomy and divinely-inherited rights and powers revealed by the United Nations Directive on Human Rights and the European charter of Human Rights My life, liberty and happiness includes the many beneficial uses of the natural herb, cannabis, misknown for decades as marijuana'. The personal and private use of cannabis is ESSENTIAL for my religion and an INTEGRAL food for my mind, body and spirit. I can only reach the appropriate religious state of my choice with cannabis. The cannabis plant is a health food and hempseed is a preventive health remedy.
The cultivation, possession and reverent use of cannabis is NECESSARY to insure my individuality, human dignity and my precious connection to God/belief and nature. Cannabis use is deeply-rooted in the history of civilization and was key to the development of the Humanity for food, clothing, shelter, medicine, sacrament and more.
I am free by nature! I claim the cherished right to be left alone, especially in the privacy of my mind and body, in my possessions and in my own Sanctuary, a place of refuge', one of the highest values of civilization.
My RIGHT to the cultivation and use of cannabis sacrament is authorized (among other things) by:
The United Nations Declaration of Human Rights Article 18, "Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance."
The European Charter of Human Rights States Article 9 "Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance."
"Freedom to manifest ones religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others."
Article 8 – Right to respect for private and family life
1 Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home
and his correspondence.
2 There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of
this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in
a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or
the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or
crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the
rights and freedoms of others.
Article 1 states "All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood."
All these rights are contained within the Constitution of Europe.
Evidence exists to show that cannabis has been used safely for human comfort and enjoyment for over twelve thousand years. It provides the raw material for over 25,000 beneficial products for daily living including food, clothing, shelter, medicine, fuel, and much more. Cannabis has more practical uses than any other plant on Earth and it creates a sustainable, Earth-friendly supply of natural resources the time-honoured, old-fashioned way.. from the garden. In my experience and opinion, cannabis serves well the spiritual and material needs of my family.
Cannabis sacrament is MANDATED by our religion for baptism, communion, healing and spiritual unity. It is a healer and a revealer'. I have faith in cannabis and in life. In the right set and setting, and in the appropriate amount the custom of using cannabis sacrament prayerfully helps to integrate my mind, body and spirit, and helps me to climb the ladder of higher consciousness to feelings of well being, ecstasy, joy and peace from within. It can enhance intuition, artistic ability and creativity. It helps me to question established values and authority and gives me a sense of inner knowledge and a feeling of harmony with life and spirit. It's use aids in the development of my consciousness and my feelings for others.
We use Cannabis to relax our consciousness and allow our sub conscious to reach a state of meditation thus allowing us to improve as human beings and enhance our understanding of the essence of the living universe.
I enjoy the free exercise of my religious beliefs and practices because in my experience THC + TLC = HARMONY. For these reasons and many more...I am a religious practitioner of cannabis sacrament.
The Hawaii’s Cannabis (THC) Ministry
http://www.thc-ministry.net/home.htm
http://www.thc-ministry.org/
(808) 961-0488

ooops nearly forgot the banana banana

Last edited by sibannac on Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Echo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since yesterday's draft a lot has been changed, I see... Cool

The issue that Reverend Pete addressed in his rewording of the sanctuary certificate was to make the sanctuary fit the European society, customs and beliefs, not to leave anyone out. There were two options: naming all religions, all sacred books and all spiritual paths undertaken by people who use cannabis as a spiritual tool, or writing it in the most general and comprehensive possible way. The second option seemed to be the most feasible.

I am impressed by the result so far.

I echo his request of partecipation from you all, not least because the result of this conjunct effort will be tried out in the near future to check on its effectiveness. Or so I've been told Wink

Opinions welcome,

stay high all,

Echo

'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like some good work going on here. claps

Peace Smile
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Bazeado

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Top stuff Reply with quote

Copied and printed already... well done indeed.

Have fun

Baz
Echo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bazaedo, that's by no means the last solution, you are welcome to work on it and post your contributions and thoughts...

Echo

Kent THC Ministry
viper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I understand it the European Constitution which quarentees citizens working rights & equal oppertunities is already law including Human Rights. If I remember correctly, enough has already gone through U.K. justice system couple of years ago to become LAW.

As far as I understand my/our religious rights are protected by International & European Law.

I'd be happy for someone to check the details though.
sibannac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The constitution is not law yet our glorious leader has only signed up for it in pirinciple it has still to go through the houses of parliament and be voted on. We do have the protection of the echr and the undhr . The religious defence is excepted but is patchy i dont think anyone has actually been found not guilty by a jury yet. But some have had the evidence withdrawn at the crown court stage and have been found not guilty by default?? i may well be wrong!! We need to win a case outright or lose one then have the decision overturned at appeal.
I do know the Judges have been told to take reigious defence seriously for Rastafatian's as for the rest i'm not sure.
The medical defence is pretty much useless thanks to my case by me being hung out to dry a precedence has been set this is why my Barrister is workiing for me freely to right this injustice that has spread to anyone using a medical defence.

banana banana
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: copy of EU Constitution Reply with quote

Only the draft copy of the EU Constitution has been signed so far, the leaders are meeting again in Rome in December.

Draft copy of the EU Constitution.....
http://www.dw-world.de/dwelle/cda/detail/dwelle.cda.detail.download/0,3830,982730_67670,00.pdf

peace Smile
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost forgot. I found it here....

http://www.dw-world.de/english/0,3367,1433_A_982730,00.html

peace Smile
sibannac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: copy of EU Constitution Reply with quote

HvyFuel wrote:
Only the draft copy of the EU Constitution has been signed so far, the leaders are meeting again in Rome in December.

Draft copy of the EU Constitution.....
http://www.dw-world.de/dwelle/cda/detail/dwelle.cda.detail.download/0,3830,982730_67670,00.pdf

peace Smile

Good find now all we got to do is read it then make sense out of it then apply it. Confused Laughing banana
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: