THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
European legalize websites are in danger!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother Romadon
Thank you for your kind words if any of my letters that are posted can be altered and used please help yourself, but please be careful your politicians don't seem as easy going as ours are i cant imagine G Dubya taking criticism to kindly either. I'm working towards them winning our case for us by accumilating their combined verification of our rights and if need be as Roger pointed out calling them as witness's if needed, i should have them by the preverbrial short and curlies. I am going to try and persuade my current legal team to use all this at my up-coming sometime soon i hope appeal in the european court of human rights.
If not then i'll have to see about an injunction against the UK government regard our right to use cannabis sacrament, at the moment i have benefit appeals to deal with as well so i'm pretty much flat out, but soon soon.
Also what a blessing it would be if we manage to get funding from europe for our own Ministry building then get authority to perform weddings what can they do then? NOTHING !!
Everything you are doing all adds to the combined weight of the ministry as a whole so keep up the good work but be careful!!

banana banana
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Get (y)our ministries in order F-A-S-T! Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

Aloha. This is an action alert! I am replying to Romadon and others.

Please take all the necessary steps to get your ministry in order ASAP. We might be one of the last defenses to freedom left around very soon.

Become ordained at www.ulc.org and suggest ALL your friends do, too. Print-out your paper immediately. Copy it, frame it and hang it up on the wall at home. Make it REAL.

Contact the ULC for a certificate of your ordination, a wallet id card and a letter of good standing (where appropriate). It's about a $5. donation.

Get a copy of your state Constitution and find their GUARANTEE of religious freedom. Highlight it, copy it, have it handy, spread it to your friends.

Get licensed to marry people in your state or country, if they offer it to new ministers of the ULC. This builds legitimacy, credibility and confidence.

Order a Cannabis Sanctuary Kit for $200. or a 1-2-3 Kit for $30. from me. It will provide the THC Ministry paperwork you need for life.

For those with a few dollars to spend I recommmend that you take a classified ad in your local paper every month, or find a free classifieds on the internet or in print. Say this:

THC Ministry
"We use cannabis religiously and you can, too."
www.thc-ministry.org
www.thc-ministry.net
(808) 961-0488

It looks like both the USA and the EU are going fascist - faster. We can make a positive contribution to our communities immediately. Please take the steps you need to take today. Now is the moment of power. Aloha.

All the very best to you and yours,

Roger
rinus
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: ding dong ding dong ding dong Reply with quote

if you can't beat them, join them,
and many other wise sayings from the past
to bear in mind when talking to the european parliament.

In Italy politicians have discovered that talking about hemp,
hereby glowing as an enlighted boyscout,
could attract voters.

How many 'legalize-it'-people and sympathisants
would vote for a political party called cannabis party?

(In Italy the political parties have names like 'oak' 'olive' and 'daisy'
--this is not a joke- canapa -italian for hemp- would fit in nicely)

I think the best move the legalize-it movements can make
is join together and fund a political party.

I reckon they will receive 10 - 15 % of the votes.

Getting outlawed then, is really outrageous,
because anti-democratic.

And it is democracy that is brought all over the world by those who are of good will, isn't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs' All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: