THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
European legalize websites are in danger!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: European legalize websites are in danger!!! Reply with quote

From Draft Council Resolution on Cannabis, Brussels, 7 July 2004 :

Full text:

http://www.thc-ministry.net/downloads/draft_on_canabis_cardrogue.doc MS Word document
http://www.thc-ministry.net/downloads/draft_on_canabis_cardrogue.pdf pdf (acrobat reader) file

Draft Council Resolution on Cannabis wrote:
21. Member States in accordance with national legislation to consider taking measures against Internet sites providing information on cultivation and promoting the use of cannabis;

What You thinking about this? What We must to do with this?

Last edited by Ferre on Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:11 am; edited 7 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the bloody education and thought police again whats happening we're being taken over by the extremist's again.

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Ferre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
At its meeting of 6 July 2004 the Horizontal Working Party on Drugs reached agreement on a draft Council Resolution on Cannabis as contained in annex.

I really wonder WHO THOSE PEOPLE ARE!! Evil or Very Mad

They prove to know NOTHING about cannabis and the research that has been done for the past 2000 years, again, it seems we have fascists runing the show. This is nothing else then a tool they want to control the masses here in Europe!

This is bad for democracy, freedom, human race. BAD!

Their next step will be banning books! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Ferre on Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
indicaspice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a lot of sites out there. Close one another will take it place.

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
Ferre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are in Europe, let your politicians know how you think about this!

This is CENSOR and the beginning of fascist rules!!!
Shocked Evil or Very Mad

Spread this news as widely as possible! This can not be tolerated!
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked God help us In Jesus name amen
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
sibannac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can feel an e-mail to Blair coming on!!!!
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
sibannac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres my e-mail that i have just sent to the Prime Minister!!
I have recently read an article which states that the pro-cannabis websites are going to be put under attack from the european union.
I myself have such a website for the religious use of cannabis and this can be found here :- Http://www.northants-thcministry.tk/ By what authority do you overrule my right to my beliefs by what right do you pressume to know more than Jesus the son of GOD who used cannabis to bless his followers and cure the sick???? How dare you or any other POLITICAL lacky pressume to tell me what i am allowed to believe. By who's authority do you continue your prejeduce's against people who use cannabis in their core belief, i for one will not be brow beaten into submission and i am more than prepared to defend my beliefs and go to prison for them. The spanish inquisition finished a long time ago, whats next on the agenda torture for those who have beliefs different to your own?? I and others like me have RIGHTS as human beings to personal belief/religion do you intend removing those rights?? If you really want to help the youth of the future from the EVIL DEALERS then its time you listened to people that have experience of these things, I would be more than willing to travel to Downend street and give you the TRUTH about the drug scene in the UK. Its probably not the same as the so called experts advice but then my knowledge is based on fact and experience!! your experts knowledge is based on what?? prejudice and the need to feel important and keep their job?? Is it not time to hear the truth? If you would like references from the bible regard the cannabis use of Christ then all you need do is ask, I or others would be more than happy to provide it.
Yours Sincerely

Reverend Peter Brown

I know its blunt and he probably wont be allowed to read it but it made me feel better. I know i am not christian and shouldn't quote biblical facts at mr Blair but he is a christian so they are relevent. Once again i didn't swear at him i must be getting mellow in my old age.

banana banana
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does this possibly effect our THC-Ministry sign up database now secured outside the USA?
In any case its another bad sign... it just goes to show you that no matter where you live they can take away your rights and do what they want to you.

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Ferre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will never have any effect on our members database Chaz, don't worry, this database is NOT on the internet and before anyone will ever get to it it will be destroyed first. The THC Ministry members database is secured and guarded very well, don't worry. Cool

This is an attempt of getting fascists laws into Europe trough the backdoor but fasists laws they are and I hope they will receive some recistance. Sadly enough European politics are not motivated by reason but by corruption and $$$ just as all politicians seem to be lately, whatever country the "represent", they all represent only the might old $$$
Echo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all we must prevent this from happening. What about putting a petition on line? Before they even consider to attack us, we should show them how many we really are: people who own cannabis related sites, people who surf and enjoy cannabis related sites and people who are against censorship...

What do you think?
'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Ferre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll ask ENCOD if they want to put a petition online.

Btw, a google search on 'cannabis' showed 2,980,000 websites.

Quote:
EU Drugs Co-ordinators Meeting
6 – 7 October 2004
Cruise Terminal, Rotterdam

Contents of the meeting
During the Dutch Presidency a meeting for all drugs national co-ordinators of EU member states will be held.
The drugs co-ordinators meeting is an regular informal meeting during which member states exchange information on recent developments and exchange ideas about items that were discussed in the preceding Horizontal Working Party on Drugs.

Also, the intention is that major steps are taken and support is generated for reaching agreement on the new EU drugs strategy 2005-2012, which is to be decided on in December 2004.

Source, click here

RogerChristie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Prepare to go to the 'World Court' and media now Reply with quote

Dear Ferre and Friends,

Aloha from Hawai'i, especially to you all in the EU. Thanks Ferre for the 'heads-up' on this un-enlightened, proposed legislation. It seems that the time is exactly right to prepare for a case in the international media and the World Court for our THC Ministry.

This legislation must have an exemption for our ministry built-in to it based on the freedom of speech, conscience and religion; Article 18, etc.. If not, it violates the most basic freedoms of all; the right to communicate our beliefs, to PRACTICE our religion, and the right to attain the thoughts and feelings available only through spiritual use of cannabis. Plus it violates the 'return to reason' based on eating hempseeds in our diet for optimum, natural good health.

To be honest, mates, I see this as a huge, hidden blessing for our ministry. I believe that this proposed legislation will help to shine the BIG light on our organization even faster than before. Today, literally. Are you ready?

1.) Get ready as the real ministers we are.
2.) Prepare for media interviews and for court. We are grateful to serve.
3.) Have your ministry documents ready. Are you 'ordained'? Can you prove it?
4.) Have legal precedents ready to submit on hard copy, email and fax. 5.) Retain a lawyer of the highest caliber to represent us to the media and to the World Court.

This is 'it', people. I believe we are being called into service TODAY. Now. Like the injunction here in the USA, we need an injunction in the EU. Now.

"God, that's GREAT! Please show us the blessing in here ... and hurry!"

Who needs documents from me? Sanctuary signs, id cards, plant-tags, etc. I am willing to send them anywhere to build our base and our case.

By the way, a EU version of the SANCTUARY sign is being designed right now. Some of you have been of great help in this effort (you know who you are.) Thanks.

All the best to you,

Roger
sibannac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'M READY I'M WILLING AND I'M ABLE if those in power want to fight then bring it on!!! NO-ONE and i mean NO-ONE has the right to disrespect OUR beliefs NO-ONE has the right to CENSOR our communictions between each other!! Here are some more human rights they are BLATANTLY abusing.
ECHR:- ARTICLE 10

FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION
Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This Article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.

ARTICLE 11

FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLY AND ASSOCIATION
Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and to freedom of association with others, including the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.

Also can i suggest all those in Europe write to their MP's or prime ministers and register your objection to the RELIGIOUS PREJUDICE they are suffering at the hands of their respective governments if this is passed!! I have also posted this story on uk420 may i suggest members who belong to other pro-cannabis sites within thr eu do the same!!

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Ferre

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems to be a real dodgie document. It now dissapeared from the UN website and I got the following message via ENCOD:

Quote:
Following the earlier message I found out that the resolution is more like
a 'slip of the pen' than a real effort to influence EU drug policies.

It was apparently presented in March by Sweden and Spain in an even more
repressive version, afterwards a lot of member states presented objections
but chose to agree on the final version as they did not want this
discussion to be mixed up with the debate on the new EU Drug strategy that
starts in september (in August they do not meet)

So as one government official said: "everybody, including the governments
that presented it, prefers now to forget this resolution, and go on to the
discussion on the EU Drug Strategy". He advised us to be careful in opening
the debate on this text, as it may be better to wait until some government
uses this text to justify its own approach or some EU approach - which
currently does not exist. "Don't paint the devil on the wall - then it will
appear in person", he said.

So it was Sweden and Spain who had this luminous idea to censor Europe. Twisted Evil

"Slip of the pen"??? I doubt it. Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs' All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: