THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Ethan Nadelmann on Colbert Report

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KanMan
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Ethan Nadelmann on Colbert Report Reply with quote

Ethan Nadelmann, Executive Director, Drug Policy Alliance was on Colbert Report Monday January 08 / 2007. Ethan gave Colbert a jpint if the the good stuff during the interview.

VIEW HERE

Keith
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen that earlyer today and was not impressed. It looked like two kids debating and shouting at eachother.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur with Ferre. It's Colbert's job to make whatever gets on his show into comedy, to mock it, whatever, but his guest seemed to really think it was a serious venue and thus, he looked like a jackass.

Not only that, but I don't like the points organizations like that are playing towards with prohibition, including the ACLU - it's just unconstitutional to start with, their premise of regulation is a complete fallacy (as can be seen by the results,) this prohibition violates the inalienable rights granted to man beyond man's power by attempting to say what we can and cannot consume or cultivate, and the punishments are cruel and unusual because we're punishing people for attempting to pursue happiness and retain their liberty.

Now, I keep writing to members of the Senate and the House and telling them this, but I never get a response. Go figure.
datboyc
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course you wont get a response. They want to take all the credit when they make it legal. Like I've been saying on the .org forum they will release documents from "credited" scientists, and say that "through recient studies we have found that former views on marijuana may have been wrong!", then they will say "But we're working hard to lead the way for the rest of the world!" <---------LOL tv
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: