THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
ELEVEN STEP MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION PLAN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:11 am    Post subject: ELEVEN STEP MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION PLAN Reply with quote

Cris Ericson wrote:
VOTE FOR INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE, CRIS ERICSON, FOR GOVERNOR OF VERMONT ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND, 2004 AND ON THE SAME OFFICIAL ELECTION BALLOT, VOTE FOR INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE CRIS ERICSON, FOR U.S. SENATOR FOR VERMONT 2004.

CRIS ERICSON PROMISES TO WORK TO MAKE MARIJUANA LEGAL IN VERMONT AND WORK TO LEGALIZE MARIJUANA IN THE WHOLE U.S.A. WITH HER

ELEVEN STEP MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION PLAN <-- click

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TrueProCannabis420
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:32 am    Post subject: OH finally some one spoke! Reply with quote

Someone finally start to standing up! I noticed the wave of legalization is starting to turning around back to USA! and ofc the WORLD. We need to take action! any ideas of plans?
Ferre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best plan I can think of is to vote for the right people. World wide. People like Cris Ericson and others with a clear view on what's needed on our planet to make it a peacefull place for all.

Btw, I happen to know Cris Ericson, and some other politicians, surf this board once in a while and few are a member here. Let us support the right people and help them to build a better place.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. I hope we can start to see some good things happen soon. Im ready for the world to start healing.

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
tellme
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: