THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Egyptian medicine and Cannabis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pantagruel
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Egyptian medicine and Cannabis Reply with quote

Our holy plant is already mentioned in this article....curious what more they will find. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6312255.stm

All good wishes to all friends here
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were very intelligent those Egyptians, they believe they came from outer space. because if you speak to a modern day eygptian you would wonder how they still exist, let alone how they built the pyrimids Smile .
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can find additional information on the medical and religious uses of cannabis in ancient Egypt at http://www.teenwitch.com/herbs/cannabis.html
Silver_Candle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmz, that reminds me of something I`ve seen about "smoke eaters" in egyptian.

it was quite funny, I randomly googled it up when I was bored.

It was from some article about egyptian temples, I think from someone havin` a vacation or something.
but on one of those pics there`s this wall, that clearly showed a nice 7 fingered leaf over some (probably important) individual.

yah, I`m being so clear, you might almost think I swallowed 10 books of ancient egyptian history to come up with this.

if ever I would, then I would simply forget it the next day, so I`m not going to uselessly overdose my brain with information. I`m more the kind that knows where to look so I don`t need to know it all.

check google if you want to know more about smoke eaters Razz if I can find it out of boredom, you can find it if you search intently
Pantagruel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me of a Thai fairy tail one of my Thai friends told me: In Thailand they smoke bamboo bongs and the story is about the times that giants where still around. When they saw humans smoke bong they thought they where eating fire. This scared the giants so much that they diapeared and where never seen again Very Happy Who knows there are more old stories refering to eating fire Wink Wish you all fun in the quest of discovering cannabis history Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: