THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Easter: sex and drugs celebration!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fyrefly1
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kristopher,

In the first place, this forum is all about reintroducing Cannabis to the world as a religious sacrament given to us by the Creator. Although our government has chosen to believe (for various reasons) that there is no good use for cannabis at all and therefore it is inherently 'evil', we believe in practicing using Cannabis in our lives with the same power as if it were the blessed bread and wine given by Jesus to the disciples. There are numerous examples in the Bible and many other works to coroborate this belief.

Most of us are very serious and sincere about our beliefs and our future as Cannabis Ministers and we gather here to discuss, share, and 'talk story' with one another about our shared experiences....

So, very glad you're here!

Quote:
however i suffer from numerous mental diseases as a part of my past

it seems from what i have discovered that they control my mind and have me locked into a certain way of living where as everything is negative as the 'norm' (could this be considered evil's influence or satan having control of my mind???)

in order to reverse this effect that my mind has over my entire way of life ( which i believe is due to bi-polar) i smoke cannabis

My question is this: have you been diagnosed as bi-polar or having 'mental disease'?
If so, then alright...if not please don't believe it about yourself until you 'know' that fact....
I wouldn't assume that there is 'evil' or 'satan' in your mind....

Many genious's have been tormented by the idea that they are 'strange' just because their minds are extremely active and they are temporarily confused.

Quote:
cannabis takes my life and allows me to think positivly i cann see how i hurt and i know how to heal myself it has led my body to grow physically and spiritualy i believe

when under the influence of cannabis i apparently (while wide awake) can put myself into a what i'm assuming is a 'lucid dream' i say while wide awake because in order to go into this dreamworld all i have to do is put music into my ears and close my eyelids (dark room help matters imensly) and voila i'm an infinite amount of distance away from anything, i've never tried but i believe in my heart that i may be able to take (through physical touch) someone with me where ever i go as long as they partake with the same strategy (ie the same music i hear, closed eyes, steady breathing etc..)

Being in a trance-like state is different from lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming refers more to that state between waking and sleeping where you are able to remember your dreams and a waking trance-like state is more like what happens when you have some herb and are in deep meditation (or prayer).

If I may be so bold.....
Sounds like your life is taking a BIG turn for the better! Take heart....you are exactly where you are supposed to be right now. You have met us and we have met you and that is a very good thing......

God is smiling upon you and you can be comforted.....
Smile Smile Smile
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again....
Quote:
to become the fractured mass of a resurrected god and egg-laying chocolate rabbit that we know today.

Then again, if he was talking about the Catholic church's Mass it's something else again....right?

Heck, I don't know.....
Romadon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we should ask a Duck-Billed-Platypus for his/her opinion on this. Laughing

A subsidiary of Terrafirma Hollowed by Cannabis, Inc.
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe we should ask a Duck-Billed-Platypus for his/her opinion on this.

Or maybe a Mister Potato Head...... Smile
Romadon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fyrefly1 wrote:
Quote:
Maybe we should ask a Duck-Billed-Platypus for his/her opinion on this.

I remember him. Laughing

He used to hang out at our house along with the Cootie Bug, who looked like a giant red grasshopper with yellow legs. I don't know what his trip was really, because all the female humans (in my generation anyway) were already reportedly infested with Cooties and even had to be quarantined to the opposite side of the school bus.

Now and then something would go terribly wrong with one us guys though and we would take to sitting in the same seat next to a female which brought us under deep suspicion and sometimes ridicule by our fellow Limeys. Laughing

Last edited by Romadon on Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Romadon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops.

Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking you were about 14 years old.....?
Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fyrefly1 wrote:
I'm thinking you were about 14 years old.....?

More like 7 or 8. I didn't get to start first grade before the age of 7 and used to have a crush on the girl next door who was a freshman or senior in high school. I guess I always had a thing for older women and I always liked-um tall too. Danny Devito and Boris Badinoff kind of thing I guess. Very Happy

Which reminds me. Did ya see the movie (I think it was called Matilda) that Devito and his real life wife was in? How bout that Miss Trenchbowl for a lady? One hunk of a woman there, but that would be a case where I'd much rather go with Miss Hunny if I had a choice in the matter.

Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fyrefly1 wrote:

While were on the subject of the Tater-Heads check out this link I just got today in an email from one of my cousins:

>>>TATER PEOPLE<<<

Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are cute! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: