THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
DRUG TESTING IN AMERICAN SCHOOLS!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cannabis
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: DRUG TESTING IN AMERICAN SCHOOLS!!! Reply with quote

As I am sitting here, watching the state of the union adress i am extremely outraged! Evil or Very Mad President Bush, wants to introduce a bill to drug test in school. While i find this resonable for athletes and such in professional sports, I, and AMERICAN CITIZEN find this extremely offensive that the goverment wishes to infringe on our young peoples(mine) rights Evil or Very Mad . Sooner or late, with him in office, it is very possible that he will drug test ALL AMERICANS!!! This has to end now!!!

Thank you for your time, reading my thoughts. Thank you! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Echo
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He probably wants you to quit?
And this terroristic approach on people will probably have some effect, that's the trap. I would have a long list of things the money would be better employed in. How sad!

Echo

'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
charon
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you americans better watch out or else you´ll suddenly have no rights what so ever. "home of the free and land of the brave"... bah! bullshit! there´s nothing free about that bill and other stuff i´ve seen from over there.

if bush manages to hoax himself into keeping the white house, you´ll end up with a crackhead dictator and democracy will fall for totalism and facism.

so tell me again - what is the difference between bush and hussein? except that one is free and the other is not?

charon
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys probably will hate me for saying this....

But honestly I believe the Bush's approach is bit way too extreme...

But..... I strongly believe that all herbs, enthnobotany plants/cacti, chemicals and other drugs should be tried stayed away from kids under 18. But of course it will be impossible to control, I mean look at these underage parties where there's full of grog and other shit involved.

I strongly believe that all kids to should focus all their engeries to their education until they reached the age of over 18, I believe education is very important.

Drugs and other substances will always be around no matter how hard the LEO's try to stop the flow around the world. They will be always around even when we die.

Once the kids have completed their education, or reached over 18, I practially don't give a shit what they do or what they experimented as long they are well informed of the risks involved.

I am speaking from experience, when I was in high school, I smoked way too much weed when I was from 15 to 18, and lucky I passed all my subjects at college, but now I am 25, and when I am looking back at what I did when I was a teenager, I personally really wished that I never smoked way too much weed, as I believe I will perform my studies WAY better if I didnt smoke that too much weed.

Looking back if there was drug tests at school, which could make me think again and make me perform my studies harder.....and worry about drugs when I finish my studies, when I can make my own informed riskes and aware of what I am doing as long its my choice and wont affect my future.....

But I think Bush's approach is way too extreme.....his approach affects you WHOLE future.... thats just plain wrong.

Just my 2.02 cents (GST included Laughing )
is a difference. - Bill Hicks
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree drugs should stay out of school through high school. 18 should be the minmum age to smoke cannabis. No drugs should be in schools, high school or below. thats just my opinion.

Peace
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Echo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree on the fact that it should be a grown up choice only. I don't agree on their methods though, not at all...

Echo

'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Meegun
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: ...but wait a second Reply with quote

I aggree that it should stay out of schools, but that doesn't mean that people under eight-teen shouldn't be able to use it. By trying to keep marijuana away from kids we'll probably end up forcing kids towards harder drugs instead. Honestly... would we rather have our kids high on herb or crack? Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs' All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: