THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Don't say 'grass'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echo
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Don't say 'grass' Reply with quote

Read on to witness an example of institutonalised censorship of our times.
I don't argue the fact that the boy is in need of some educational attention, but I would have put him to weed the neighbours'gardens and cut the grass in their lawns instead Wink

I think they missed the point Confused

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v04.n102.a07.html

Quote:
DON'T SAY GRASS, BOY IS WARNED

He cannot mention the green stuff which is a feature of gardens everywhere. If he does, he could face up to five years in custody.

Zachary Tutin, a 14-year-old from north Manchester, has been made the subject of an anti-social behaviour order which prohibits him from using the word "grass", after he repeatedly abused his neighbours, claiming that they were police informers.

The order bans him from saying grass at any time in England and Wales until 2010.

But grass has a number of meanings. The Oxford English Dictionary defines it as: "Herbage of which the blades or leaves and stalks are eaten by cattle, sheep, horses, etc", and "low-growing plants blanketing the ground", as well as "marijuana, esp as smoked. slang ( orig US ), in addition to "a police informer".

A Manchester councillor, Basil Curley, said: "Tutin has acted in a thoroughly nasty and dangerous manner. This order is intended to prohibit his terrible behaviour and to protect defenceless people, especially women, against his foul-mouthed attacks.

"If he breaches this order he can be arrested and brought to court, where he could be sent to detention."

The youth, of Blackley, was said to have waged a two-and-a-half year campaign of terror against his local community. He picked on his neighbours, swearing at them and insulting them, carrying knives and baseball bats, and stealing and damaging their property. He used other offensive words such as "slag".

He has convictions for theft and assault and has previously served a custodial sentence. He also used racist language towards an Asian shopkeeper.

Last edited by Echo on Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is how nazi laws sneak into society. worthless piece of %$# jugde. I agree the boy is not a nice person but censor is simply NOT DONE in a healthy system.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boy obviously has real problems. How does this judge think stopping the boy from uttering a word will help him grow into a better human being? Im hear to tell you its likely to have the oposite effect. Imagine knowing for 6 years that you are ordered from speaking a word(s) or be penalized harshly. Thats just not right. And just like a lot of the "patchwork" fixes governments use today, it doesnt solve the problem.. it only hides it. Rolling Eyes

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Ska_Pastora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really dont get that at all...
What is stopping him from saying "grass" gunna do...

jeez

take it easy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Boojum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The UK legal system hasn't got a danny larue when it comes to youth offenders. Consequently the streets are filled with mouthy little shits, girl gangs, taggers ruining the look of towns & basically the kind of wastes of oxygen thet make me wish stupid, selfish people were sterilised at bith. You need a licence to own a TV, but they let anyone have kids, and we get the situation where thugs are allowed to run riot up until the point that they get their 12 year old girlfriend pregnant, at which point they're given a council flat & the whole sad, sorry cycle starts all over again. And now, with more & more intelligent women deciding to go out to work instead of having kids, we've got to the stage where if it continues the only 'families' having kids are gonna be the wasters, which will eventually result in an overall watering down of the gene pool. I'm sick of being politically correct, so I'm gonna say it how I see it - you should prove you are worthy to be allowed children before you have them, if a person gets pregnant without having this proven, abort it, if the kid gets pregnant before 16, abort it. and no family should be allowed more than 2 kids. Yeah, so it's eugenics, so sue me - I've made the decision that I'm never gonna have kids cos I've got bipolar disorder, which is thought to be genetic, and I would neither wish to condemn another being to a life like mine has been, nor would I wish to burden society with a non-functioning member - I reckon if more folks gave that sort of thought to things we'd be in a better place right now.

As for the little bastard, jail his parents, put him in a home, and sterilize him so at least that's the last generation his genes are gonna pollute Evil or Very Mad
And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.
American Beauty.
Rev. Bob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: harsh Reply with quote

Very harsh man, wheres I can sympetize with
Quote:
You need a licence to own a TV, but they let anyone have kids, and we get the situation where thugs are allowed to run riot up until the point that they get their 12 year old girlfriend pregnant, at which point they're given a council flat & the whole sad, sorry cycle starts all over again. And now, with more & more intelligent women deciding to go out to work instead of having kids, we've got to the stage where if it continues the only 'families' having kids are gonna be the wasters, which will eventually result in an overall watering down of the gene pool. I'm sick of being politically correct, so I'm gonna say it how I see it - you should prove you are worthy to be allowed children before you have them,

but
Quote:
if a person gets pregnant without having this proven, abort it, if the kid gets pregnant before 16, abort it. and no family should be allowed more than 2 kids. Yeah, so it's eugenics, so sue me - I've made the decision that I'm never gonna have kids cos I've got bipolar disorder, which is thought to be genetic, and I would neither wish to condemn another being to a life like mine has been, nor would I wish to burden society with a non-functioning member -

i realize ' the little bastard' probley has 'issues' , but sterilizeation & abortion, not the Big Guys' Way

nope

Use the Cannabis as a Sacrament ;
http://www.thc-ministery-eire.tk

http://www.3mz.utvinternet.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: