THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Does pot really need to be legal?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The GCW
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do the works of Jesus Christ and more, with cannabis.

Jesus Christ used cannabis and I can do more works than Christ did. (We all can)

But I must also use cannabis.

It would be difficult to do more works than Christ who used cannabis, with out cannabis.

Legal or not. I’m not asking the world’s man if I can get to know My Heavenly Father.

&

Attempting to exterminate cannabis is akin to putting a sword through the heart of Jesus Christ and the Spirit of Truth. Cannabis is the Truth.

Ministers who ignore this offense to Christ God Our Father, ignore Jesus Christ being put to death, right now.

Show Me a minister who never mentions this to His flock and I’ll show You a minister who doesn’t get it.

Evil’s master knows separating humans from the Spirit of Truth, works best when done immediately, by getting humans to support caging their own family members for using what God said is good on literally the very 1st page of the Bible. Getting people to not love one another is all it takes.

Show Me a clergy who doesn’t speak out against this murder of cannabis and I’ll show You clergy who the evil have stumbled. The Spirit of Truth will teach You all things unless You don’t have the Spirit of Truth.

To stop the persecution and extermination of cannabis is not simply political.

It is a Biblical matter.

Why would clergy ignore a crucial Biblical matter?

The more You pray for the Spirit of Truth to show You the truth as He wishes for You to know it, the more You know why failed clergy supports caging their family for using what God said is good.

The spirit of error has its grips on failed clergy.

Stand strong and hold on to the Spirit of Truth and rescue those in need.

The Green Collar Worker
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So why not just back out of the media? back out of politics?

Given the context I took those to be rhetorical.

What pateticus is trying to say, in my opinion, is that we shouldn't fight this battle on the political or media fronts.

Then wonder in ten years why nothing changed.

peace
Romadon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my so-called humble opinion, it all comes back to the issue of Separation of Church and State. I have felt for some time now this to be very misleading argument and the words inevitably always taken out of context.

First of all there are many (myself included) who have mistakenly believed these words to have been written into our Constitution which they are not. The meaning may be implied but not in those exact words. Not sure, but I think my brother has said to me that the term Separation of Church and State first appeared in the Communist Manifesto or something.

In short, it appears to me that total Separation of Church and State is in reality an utter impossibility. It seems to me to be some sort of a paradox that presents itself as a two edged sword and this part of our Constitution can never be allowed full ownership by either the church or the state but must always remain as a separate entity, as I also presume encompasses our Constitution as a whole.

Last edited by Romadon on Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
sibannac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just found this story on another site this proves we NEED to fight for true freedom to use Cannabis Sacrament for all!!

Friday, 6 August 2004

People going out to clubs in Bath this weekend may have to take a drugs test before they are allowed in.

Avon and Somerset Police will be using new swab tests as the constabulary cracks down on drug use and anti-social behaviour in the city.

The special test kit has been borrowed from Weston-super-Mare, which has pioneered the scheme.

Although the test is voluntary, club owners say that people refusing to take the test may be refused entry.

Some bar owners say they are not in favour of the scheme saying it is too heavy handed an approach to something that is not a serious problem.

One bar owner told the BBC: "It's a good bit of media hype to people who think something is being done for the community."

So we have the right to use cannabis in our beliefs then go to a club to meet other ministers and all end up in the cells until they check us all out. Or everyone that uses cannabis becomes THC Ministers regardless of their true beliefs, just to be excempt from proscecution?
That smacks of hypocrisy and we should NOT be seen as Hypocrites.
In my opinion.
Echo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand that the position of both Ferre and Roger is not to take political positions in the issues of legality of the herb. I also I understand we are not a political party, still most of us go to vote. Should there be a referendum asking us whether we want legality or not, I know what I would go for and I have been sincere in my statements here.

I respect all your views though.

Echo
'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: I was under the impression that... Reply with quote

Pateticus wrote:
Roger Christie's trial was over matters of sincerity. The US Government flat-out accused him of setting up the religion just so that he could smoke pot.

I know I read it somewhere...

Pateticus

Roger Christie hasnt had a trial regarding this matter. It is he that has brought a law suit against Ashcroft and the dea he isnt on TRIAL. You should get your facts streight before saying somthing as off the wall as "the supreme court said."

Let me tell you what I have seen since you been here. You have debated almost everyone here as to our actions and our ministrys. If you ask me your from the enemies camp. Playing devils advocate. You have stated some things about Roger that are totaly untrue and very careless. Are you sure your not on Ashcrofts payroll? ASHCROFT IS NOT THE SUPREME COURT. WHAT YOU READ WAS THE MOTION TO DISMISS. THATS FROM THE DEFENDENT IN THE CASE, ASHCROFT. You lost credibilaty there in mho

You come in here with all these ideas and act like Rogers method isnt working. And yet offer all these ways to change things. Reverend Christies methods have helped many to freedom an many to healings. How may I ask are YOU going to argue with that Question Laughing
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
The GCW

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romadon and all,

About separation of church and state…

Jesus Christ (who defines My Spiritual realities) summed up all the commandments as: to love one another.

In simplest terms, then, when We say church, it all boils down to one thing. To love one another. That is all. Love one another.

Now if We separate church, (which Biblically means to love one another being the only certainty that We must do), from the state, then the only thing We have taken away is to love one another. We only mandate the removal of love, which is the single common denominator for all Christ God Our Father’s commandments.

We should not separate the state from loving one another. When We separate church and state, the only mandate then is to remove that one single item that is mandatory for a relationship with the Spirit of Truth, which is the system Jesus Christ uses to put His mind in Our mind.

With out love, the state can only be evil. With love, the state can be righteous.

Failed clergy, through the years, included so much that Christ would never condone, that people have had to limit that disobedient failed clergy from continued harms.

But in the pureness of Jesus Christ, there would never be any reason to shun love in its cleanest forms.

In Our zeal to limit disobedient failed clergy from harming the sons of God, people have also limited all the good that comes from mandating that the state love one another.

So now the state mandates hate.

Separation of church and state is unconsciously harming all humans.
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you GCW for your always enlightening views.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
sibannac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been bugging me a bit this one please answer me this then if its not right to mix politics and religion.
How is it the arch bishop of Canterbury is always poking his nose into politics. The pope never stops poking his nose into politics and by deduction the politicians are always saying GOD is on their side?
Its ok for them but not us i take it?
sara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have the CDA

what does that mean Ferre?
are they christians or what?

why would they grow a medicine in a lab?

christus would vote for those, for sure.

Wink
Pateticus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: I've said all I can... Reply with quote

And I've made two posts on the events and activities board as to my current actions and my plans for my own ministry.

The only way anyone can vouch for my sincerity is to make the effort to come out here and meet me. I've made no attempts to hide.

The devotion of my ministry is unconditional care and comfort for all. To me, cannabis is merely a sacrament. One more way I can be unconditional in my caring for other people.

The life of someone who is terminally ill is often filled with shame and guilt. Many of these people are housebound or bed-bound. Many of them are just waiting to die. And my intent on making home visits is to allow them to retain as much of their self-respect as possible by avoiding a media circus everywhere I go--by doing what I can to be as discreet as possible.

I've worked in health care and special education for 10 years. There are kids out there that desperately need guidence on how to party responsibly, and it is my firm belief that by bringing spirituality into cannabis use I can give them the guidence they need. And I can't do that with a paparazzi following me around everywhere either.

To get embroiled in political strife only adds more confusion and brings unwanted attention to the greater good that I am trying to accomplish. I can't put it any more plainly than that.

If I wanted to spend my life being political over pot, I would've joined NORML.

Pateticus

Wink
http://members.cox.net/pateticus/
Lilli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There are kids out there that desperately need guidence on how to party responsibly,

21 years old is the age limit. A kids parents are not going to think to highely of this. I beleve you could put the ministry at risk.
Quote:
The life of someone who is terminally ill is often filled with shame and guilt. Many of these people are housebound or bed-bound. Many of them are just waiting to die. And my intent on making home visits is to allow them to retain as much of their self-respect as possible by avoiding a media circus everywhere I go--by doing what I can to be as discreet as possible.

Roger is decades an activist and years in healing now. He is a wonderful spiiritual scientist he has a great track record. Believe me I know about being home or bed bound, My Dr is amazed at the success of Rogers healing plan for me with many herbs and oils. His method is just fine.
http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1414&start=0
Pateticus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: Everybody makes their own way... (nt) Reply with quote

nt = no text (duh!) Rolling Eyes

Wink
http://members.cox.net/pateticus/
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: My comment to a young boy... Reply with quote

Hello out there,

Aloha. This discussion is terrific! Many sides to the question are portrayed and thoughtful. Thanks to one and all.

What comes to mind for me this minute is what I told a young boy, the son of a friend of mine, a few years ago when he asked me what my job was. I told him, "I'm a cannabis activist so that you don't have to be one."

I suppose the same is true today. I'm doing my service so that you can do your service, whatever that service is. The need (I) we see 'out there' is a reflection of something within us, individually. (As the saying goes, "GO WITHIN OR GO WITHOUT".) What I 'see' that needs doing is likely very different from what you 'see' that needs doing. Viva la difference! Let your conscience and your feelings be YOUR guide. Mahalo.

I'm off to a swimming hole before the sun goes down. See ya later,

Roger
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger please take a camera with you next time. We'd love to see it.
I sure was at some beautiful ones this passed week. I just transfered some pics to your site. I saw so many many sick ppl Roger. Keep up the fine fight brother. I saw
"We the People" are a nation of sick and dyeing ppl , This war is on us.
I am indignant that they call us criminals and terroists. Since I have mingled this week with my familys neighbors I have seen
1. A man with aids that needs to trade his marinol for cannabis
2. A 70 yr old woman with parkinsons who cant take the side effects of her medicine. A silvery blue headed gramma needing cannabis.
3 A young woman with aids she too needs cannabis
4 A man with liver disease who needs it and was saying in the conversation he would gladly trade his pain meds for cannabis.
5 A guy with testicular cancer who needs cannabis
6 A guy who got hurt falling out of a deer stand needing it for pain. It left him needing a wheel chair half the time.
7 A Viet Nam vet who needs it
8 His cousin also a vet needs it.
9 A meth head trying to stay clean needing cannabis.
10 A 30 year old man who needs it for anxiety and anger.
Thats 10 ppl that heard the good news of the THC ministry and they were happy to hear about us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: