THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
do you think i could open a church

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
canino
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: do you think i could open a church Reply with quote

in the U.S that supports this
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi canino, welcome.

Yes. We have ministries in the USA.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can. You need a full legal sanctuary kit to start a recognized ministry though simply because without it, you can't help spread the word about the ministry with all the right info. Contact Roger now!!

There are many ministries in the US already. Join us and start another. We would love it!

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you think i could open a church ... in the US that supports this?

Hello Canino,

Aloha. Welcome.

From Mesa, Arizona, eh? Terrific! That's the State where one of our first, best testimonials comes from.

Yes, the opportunity is wide open to expand the THC Ministry in Arizona. You have a guarantee of religious freedom in your State Constitution and a trial by jury; the first qualities needed to succeed.

Whether or not you personally have the ability and the respources to open a THC Ministry is still an open question. Since you're brand new here let's say that you first have the opportunity to be a member of our ministry. When you prove yourself to be a member in good standing we can discuss your next step to take.

We're all about supporting and educating you to grow in the ministry. It's up to you how fast to do it. There are good people here to help guide you along the way. Congratulations on taking the first step.

All the best to you,

Roger

@@@
goobud
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Yo, I'm starting one, a ministry. Reply with quote

Quote:
When you prove yourself to be a member in good standing we can discuss your next step to take.

How does this go, really miffed here? I have ordained myself, I am prepared with religious use case law and honest belief in mandantory use as sacrament for my spiritual well being and industrial use as ecologically healing, I am carrying a concept (industrial and medical and spiritual), I have branded my presence with website (just short of parking it in domain), I intend to be a Church or Ministry without walls first and I will elect to follow my brands intentions to serve all that seek or like to receive.

Worst case after a rude arrest, assuming the 1-2-3 kit fails, a rookie public defender can argue this one now and win.

What proprietary things does a thc-ministry and/or ministers hold that requires me to be in good standing? You do not own history, what do you honestly truly offer? And if you find you do not like, a member of my flock or color of my church, what are you going to do, chase my associates away? I'm really miffed to read this one quote.

Quote:
We're all about supporting and educating you to grow in the ministry. It's up to you how fast to do it. There are good people here to help guide you along the way. Congratulations on taking the first step.

Where is the case study in specifics on this manner of things instead of glaring generalizations? I caught on to the Amsterdam Ministry being spawned, what did you do? Guess I'll go to the website of F.C.O.K. to see what has been done.

Still behind in some site reviews. But those that I've seen, topics or websites, always feel I just been around generalizations, unless the topic went philosophical, then there I'll will fine more specifics about topic.

The idea of growing up is wierd, it is more passing the historical torch and history is all over the forums and the internet. Seems High Times magizine or Cannabis Culture can do as much for me or more, they are more established.

Really, this seems cliche also, what am I missing? I know from other experience how to open a fast food franchise, so when a building is needed to continue to grow to serve the flock, I'll follow those past experiences but I will design the facility to turn out into a kind of church, school, greenhouse, country club.

Please help me understand what you are about help wise. What am I missing here. Independence is natural, what you binding us into here?

Are you suggesting you have a team that goes in like those that set up fast food jpints?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: