THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Disabled people are spending up to £500 each minimum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thc420uk
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Disabled people are spending up to £500 each minimum Reply with quote

Hi Peeps,

Cannabis bill is £500 a month minimum.

Disabled people are spending up to £500 each month on cannabis, according to initial results from DN’s survey.

The survey was launched as the British Medical Journal published research showing that while cannabis is “not harmless”, long-term cannabis use does not lead to death.

Disabled people who use cannabis find it greatly improves their quality of life, but DN’s early results show many disabled people have problems obtaining it.

And even when G W Pharmaceuticals produces its cannabis spray they think they will still have to buy cannabis illegally because it won’t be prescribed for their disability.

Ex-soldier Jimmy Wells, who has post traumatic stress disorder, spends a minimum of £500 a month thanks to website donations.

“I am an ordinary peaceful guy in need of marijuana as there is no other known treatment for my condition,” he said.

Jeff Ditchfield, who sells cannabis, cannabis cream and capsules to disabled people, said people think if you are involved in cannabis you are a criminal. “I used to be very careful, then I thought, ‘Sod it, I’m not in the wrong. It’s the law that’s wrong’.”

At the Legalise Cannabis Alliance annual conference in September, national coordinator Alan Buffry called for the legalisation of cannabis, saying prohibition puts people, especially those with disabilities, at risk from poor quality “soapbar” cannabis. He said this is poisonous as it contains less than 10 per cent cannabis mixed with beeswax, henna, coffee and dyes.

http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/news/news_7.htm

Get your free copy below.

http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/foracopy.htm

Have a good morning everyone.

Peace from Jimmy Wink
Echo
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Jimmy!

Still I think the best investment a person can ever make is a grow room. Even a small one. And then you have your steady supply. 500 Pounds a month in weed is waaaay too much. The laws are in serious need of a prompt make-over. And now!!!

I have just received a reply from a THC pharmaceutical company to my e-mail of a while ago. They are ready to jump on the market. They are also in need of more people to work for them, tempting Rolling Eyes

Even then the problem will be the same: you and me caught growing will be in trouble.

The laws must change.

Echo

'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs' All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: