THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Did Jesus Use Cannabis?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoke_Rings
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Did Jesus Use Cannabis? Reply with quote

Hi all,
I found this link and thought it to be interesting. It was hard for me as a Pentecostal, Ordained Minister to understand that cannabis was a common herb used for many uses from the beginning.

I Secretly used Cannabis for many years and always felt guilty about it even though I found myself enjoying it, and found it hard going without it. I have had, some of the biggest revelations while high, whether about the Holy Scriptures or business Ideas. I never put the pieces together. ( I do get Revelations of God's Word, the Holy Bible without smoking cannabis also, but find it odd how deep my thoughts become while high and meditating on God.)

I think for the most part It will be a Job for the Traditional Christian Church to Accept Cannabis as being biblical. ( Of couse not after the THC-Ministry Is done educating people)

I encourage all doubting Christian's and to any one who is interested, to get an Strongs Concordance and an Holy Bible and they can see what some of the words really mean and not just take a Cannabis Minister's Word for it, or anybody's for that matter.

I was amazed how they smoked up the Temple and Tent with Incense. Even if One would doubt the cannabis part , Frankinsence & Myrrh which is a (SEDITIVE) herb was used for Medicine, Incense, Oil etc. as amoung other spices.

Even that alone tells you that the High Priest serving that day Was feelling pretty good lol

I think Lilli Said It Right, while she was being yelled at, by a well meaning Woman during the exersizing of her FREEDOM of Religion & Speech, replied Open Your Mind And Read Your Bible!

Oh Yea (P.S.) A Revelation I Had Just a few days ago was that a cannabis leaf has 7 points on the tips of the Leaf Right? Well seven In the Holy Bible means.....PerFection! and/or Complete!

Thought I add that in :-)

http://www.cannabis.net/articles/jesus-cannabis.html
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

Abraham Lincoln December, 1840

If Cannabis is illegal, then God must be the biggest criminal of all. Smoke_Rings 2004

Last edited by Smoke_Rings on Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Romadon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you S_R, that Cannabis appears to exhibit a perfection of symmetry that few other plants do. And like you say the numbers seem to be biblical.

A subsidiary of Terrafirma Hollowed by Cannabis, Inc.
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoke Rings... My husband was raised penticostal and he STILL has pangs of guilt. You know they alos preach no alcohol altho I remind my husband that Jesus turned the water to wine at the wedding feast.

He replied with what was put in his head all those years. "It was unfermented " I said Honey unfermented wine is grape juice. The Bible says WINE. He struggles with this deep indoctorinazation at least a cpl times a week to this day.

My husband often feels bad for having a beer now and again. In 6 years of marrage I have never seen my husband drunk. Rolling Eyes And he still wrestles with the cannabis issue in his heart at times. hug
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ramadon,

Hope all is well with you. I enjoy Words and Numbers. After starting this link I referred to my Number books ...Biblical Mathematics and Number in scripture. It is very plain that the Number (Seven) 7 is seen throughout the entire bible. Not only can be seen and illistrated in the natural realm but also of Spirititual things.

I was gonna write some things I saw in the books I mentioned, but came across a cool link by punching in the number (Seven) 7 in the google search engine, that gives a good pitcture of how significant the number (Seven) 7 is.

I found it interesting also, that the number (Twelve) 12 as in the Twelve manner of fruits mentioned concering the Tree of life in Revelation's 22:2 has Twelve fruits, which represents Govermental Perfection. The Tree of life will be a literal tree as per the Scripture.

Wont that be a treat, Govermental Perfection lol

When I teach & preach, I always stress not to try to spiritualize eveything, or try to interpret the Holy Bible, it is already written in english and dont need to be interpreted lol For there are many things in the Holy Bible that are literal, that are going on, right now in this life.

For Spiritual, is nothing less then God's reallity.

Click
http://www.biblewheel.com/Topics/Seven.asp
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

If Cannabis is illegal, then God must be the biggest criminal of all. Smoke_Rings 2004
Romadon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For sure, Rings. Words and numbers truly are fascinating things. I flunked math in school though. Didn't see the use or need for it then. Had to learn the hard way and out of necessity as usual, mainly, being, learning to make change and being Embarassed at the check-out lines.

RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: "Thank cannabis for that!" Reply with quote

Hello out there,

Aloha. Thanks Smoke_ Rings for your post and your testimony. You're honesty is much appreciated, especially coming from the background that you have shared with us. I've heard that some Pentecostals even prohibit dancing! (Like US Attorney General John Ashcroft?) You have somehow escaped into tolerance and respect. Thank cannabis for that!

Does anyone know where the word, 'pentecostal' comes from? What's its root? It sounds a bit like pentagram or pentagon. Origins of words can be really valuable in understanding their meaning today.

It's not necessary for Jesus to have used cannabis for us to have a cannabis ministry, but since it seems that he did use it, was anointed with it and asked his disciples to anoint others with it, WOW! That adds so much to our mission and credibility that it's a miracle in itself. Hallelujah!

I believe that we can safely interpret the Bible as encouraging us to become ordained (John 15:16) and to cultivate cannabis to make holy anointing oil to help heal the sick (Mark 6:13) and bless them as Jesus would have. Amen.

All the best to you,

Roger

###
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen and Amen
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lilli,

Hope all is well with you also. Guilt is a terrable thing, I believe it was invented by men/woman to control other men/woman. As for the wine issue the Holy Bible says to be filled with the Spirit not drunk with wine.

It does not say to never have any, but as Apostle paul says, what may be sin to one person my not be sin to another. Also Paul goes on to say, I will not be brought under the power of anything. The fine balance of the scales.

Also He wrote dont let no man put you in bondage with dont taste this or drink that, for ALL things are Lawful for us under the New Covenant but not all things are good for us in excess.

This is what paul was talking about circumcising the flesh. To try to change people so we feel better, so we dont have to see them do things that bother us.

How can you get drunk on grape juice lol They Also called Jesus a wine bibber, so it had to contain alcohol of some degree.

Second we are under a the new covenant, which is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and strenght and love your neighbor as yourself so fulfilling the Law of ( Christ) the Anointed One and His Anointing ( To smear on or rub into )

Love edidifies, it builds me up not tares me down, as do the true children of God. For the body was created to heal itself, not to destroy each other.

I will never tell any one its ok to drink or smoke etc., its a personal choice I believe. If we judge ourself we will not be judged. Even cannabis sacrament can be taken in tincture or oil and/or food & balm.

Well I hope this may inspire you, and to add to your husband's comfort as you already have, that God loves us just the way we are. All He is looking for in us, is a willingness to want to change and He does the rest.

As for herbs, it is written, herbs are for the service of men. Psalm 104:14

Be blessed,
Smoke_Rings

Last edited by Smoke_Rings on Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Roger,
I hope my testamony might set some one free from the bondage men have put them under.

Peace Love and Joy

Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bible also says to give a little wine to those who are poor in spirit so that tyhey might forget there troubles for while.
I cant think right off where it is but I could find it.
Romadon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoke_Rings wrote:

When I teach & preach, I always stress not to try to spiritualize everything, or try to interpret the Holy Bible, it is already written in English and don't need to be interpreted lol For there are many things in the Holy Bible that are literal, that are going on, right now in this life.

Man, ain't that the truth. I have had many disagreements with my own family as to what in the bible should be interpreted symbolically and what is to be taken literally. To me much of it seems simple enough a child could understand it but it seems when the truth is too hard to swallow many people try to turn it into symbolism to justify their own inadequacies or lack of faith.

Things such as fasting. Why are some people so determined that a person must drink a certain amount of water or eat 3 square meals a day or they will get sick or die. Seems to me everyone sooner or later gets sick and dies regardless of what or how much they eat or drink or how many doctors they go to.

I wonder if anyone besides me saw on Fox News not to long ago they had gotten a hold of one of those Hindu-Yogi characters who claimed not to have (eaten or drank) anything since the age of 10, and at the time of this broadcast was supposed to have been 66. I guess a number of prominent physicians had run tests on him and were also able to verify these claims if that is even possible to determine such a thing. Maybe it was one of them April Fool's jokes or something since I only saw it that one time and nothing more about it on Fox or anywhere else after that.

I also remember a while back when the police beat that big overweight black man to death and it sure seems that was swept under the rug in a big hurry, so who knows. Sure are a lot of things that get silenced or they try turning it into a joke in a big hurry. As The Moody Blues said in one of their songs, "The truth is hard to swallow, That's what the war of love is for". I just can't understand how so many people can see and hear things with their own two eyes and ears and so boldly and blatantly deny it anyway.

So much for, "I'll believe it when I see it" or "Seeing is believing." Ain't that a joke. I think a lot of people if they saw a skeleton get up out of the ground and dance around in front of them they would just laugh it off as some kind of a joke. I don't know maybe I'm just gullible but I believe many things I've read about without ever having to literally see them. I guess I feel that the character of the writer or story teller should speak for itself and who am I to call them a liar? Especially when every living being could be so greatly blessed if their words are true. I guess I'd much rather believe a made up story with a good ending for all living things than a bad one.

Romadon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilli wrote:
The bible also says to give a little wine to those who are poor in spirit so that tyhey might forget there troubles for while.
I cant think right off where it is but I could find it.

And in the same place I think it is, Lilli, "Give strong drink to him that is ready to die"? Can't quote it word for word now without seeing it.

Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Roger,
Here it is, pente = 5. Pentekonta = 50 Pentekoste - hemera the 50th day after passover . Shavuot, a Christian festavil on the seventh sunday After Easter ( which by the way is not a Christian or Jewish holiday or festival but a pagan holiday/festival) celebrating the desent of the HolyGhost upon the Apostles including an 120 persons in the upper room Acts 2:15 including Mary the Mother of Jesus. Acts 2:14

FYI Easter = ester / eastre (dawn goddess) Eastron (spring) name of pagan vernal festival that was coincident in date, the same time as Pentecost which was also celebrated by the jews. Thats why at that time was the pagan festival when they would offer human sacrafices. Basicly its the celabtration of the spring goddess in short.

Ok back on tract.....Pentecostal: various protestant fundamentalist sects often stressing direct inspiration by the Holy Ghost as in Glossolalia (Speaking in tongues) as in 1 Corinthians 14:21-23,27,28

Penta = 5 Pentagram 5 lines any figure having 5 lines

Hope that clears up Pente/Penta =5

Now 5 in the Holy Bible is Grace :-)

Last edited by Smoke_Rings on Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Ramadon,

To believe as a child is the key of reading the Scriptures. To accept it for what it is saying. Throughout the Holy Scriptures there are symbols and also there is earthly reality as we know it and have read in history books ect. ( Of course minus the true history covered up taken out of our history books )

I dont believe God commands us to know Him, and then would make Himself so hard to understand. Men make things hard by to much education and the loss the simplicity, of things that are ment to be simple. Sometimes we can spend so much time trying to figure out God and the things He Has made, that we never have a chance to enjoy being with Him and/or the things he has made.

(P.S. I have nothing against having a good education, dont get me Wrong.)

Some times we have to stop and smell the roses:-) or cannabis lol

Life is short we only get a one way trip in this earthly body so lets enjoy the things God made in the simple form they are given, for it is written... the wisdom of men is foolishness to God.

No ramadon I did not see the tv program you mentioned, but I guess it could be true, for many cultures have differant secrets to a long life. The American diet is the worst diet in the entire world. I can speak of this cause I had a heart attack 2 1/2 years ago at the age of 39!

Dont feel bad for me cause God is healing my heart, and I do agree cannabis has helped me get through mentaly and physically.
After almost dying, I needed a jpint LOL Do you blame me?

I been thinking of going the vaporizer rout or tincture. I saw the recipe in ferre's link about the tincture made with a fresh BUD and delicious orange-flavored Cognac (Grand Marnier). Sounds yummy. http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1432

Maybe they can make a commercial: Grand Marnier & Cannbis go great together. Hey, it very may well become a reality real soon if THC-Ministry keeps snow balling the way it has.

Peace Love Joy,
Smoke_Rings

Last edited by Smoke_Rings on Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woops

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: