THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Definition of Satanism
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prntrkmt
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gargmel wrote:
Satanism IS Christianity, Christianity IS Satanism, the other religions (as far as i know) do not have an evil deity, just the other side of the same coin really...

Zoarastrianism introduced the idea of a duotheistic religion, balancing a supreme good deity against a supreme evil deity. The two deities were so closely matched that it was left to humanity to determine which side of the balance won out.

This duotheism strongly influenced a lot of world religions, including all of the Abrahamic religions.

And the influence went both ways. About a thousand years ago Zoarastrianism evolved into a monothestic religion, with the good deity being much more powerful than the evil deity.

Modern British Wicca is duotheistic, with a male hunting God balanced by a female fertility Goddess.

You will find lots of examples of duotheistic religions over the last four thousand years.
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christianity has a decisive link to Zoroastrianism, which becomes visible as soon as your picture includes the Son of the Priest.

I am always surprised how clueless they are about this in the Zoroastrian heartlands around Ardabil in Persia.
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha Hatrackman

you state:
Quote:
Satanism: the belief that the devil is a separate entity from God; to believe that evil is real (and subsequently flail in the attempt to secure oneself from it); delusion rooted in naivity of the all-encompassing nature of fate.

Could I have a source link...
I would guess you wrote it or got it from from some one like yourself that has not written a legit dictionary ,of which are the source of the most accurate commonly accepted definitions.

IMO
Evil is real to this earth ,just as a weevil is real to a crop that is fed upon by them.Mankind is an unripened crop 4 the most part & needs internal or external(sadly lacking today) protection from such infections.

Here is some non naive insight into Satan.
[Hebrew] satan "adversary, one who plots against another,"
spelled exactly like the old spelling of satan the cloth known today as satin.Notice that the east aka the kingdoms it came from were "adversaries" to the the middle east & most of the world long ago when it got such a name spelling."It was a spell cast on them" to poison minds to them IMO.

& devil sounds like weevil & evil
from Gk. diabolos "accuser, slanderer"
A label given to any that opposed the church leaders by slandering it or accusing it of any corruption or falsities.

& demon
from Gk. daimon (gen. daimonos) "lesser god, guiding spirit, tutelary deity,"
Used to label all not of one god & thus poison the minds of the masses to the Greek ,Roman & many peoples belief systems other than the church
of the pews that came after the jews ,like the dew of a new day.
Thus sewing thREADs of hatred to all not at a pew or a jew among others.
Notice the word cacao sounds no different than the word caco.
Yet another spell was used on the people of the Americas Cacodemon aka an evil spirit was coined in the 16th century.
A time when the new world & its native cacao drinking shamen ,people ,& leaders were discovered & killed off.

The word sadly is a sword as well as a gourdlike cord ,that mankind feeds upon & word has chord like magic ,like the pied piper ,to make the masses do as told ,upon unconscious digestion.
Only if one learns the ELements & is aware of what one digests, is one able to avoid curses contained within word.
So please use a dictionary for definitions every1 ,to keep safe from & aware of ,harmful spells.

I bid(offer)U peace

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: evil is impossible Reply with quote

EVERYONE is a product of their experience- there is no such thing as 'choice' and it is the thinking that there is that has gotten us to such a deluded pit. The now is the now and cannot be altered- every 'choice' is predetermined by the experience of the 'chooser', making it not a choice but an inevitability. When we understand that all life falls under this condition that we no longer need to waste out time with blame and then shine with the truth so that others may come to enjoy the fearlessness of knowing thyself.

peace
TashiDelta-9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah Satan, the adversary, The Ego.

Imagine Christ walking around in the desert by himself, with Satan talking to him.....if he had a tape recorder, would Satan's voice be on it?

Satan IS The Ego, nothing more nothing less.

Our Ego is what prevents us from experiencing our True Nature, our Christ Nature, our Buddha Nature, which lies beyond dualistic conceptual conditions.

Ignorance of our Essential Essence is the Truest sense of Evil in the world.

All that keeps us from it follows the King of Ignorance, Satan, the Ego. Pride, greed, anger, jealousy, etc, are our own tools for self destruction.

Satan sleeps with the Holy Smile
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Biblical times had known audio recordings, Satan would have come in the disguise of a surveillance agency.
redemptionsong
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: satan an his statisics Reply with quote

I was only 12 when I put on a uniform (Australian Army Cadets) at 17 years and six months I put on another (Australian Army Reserve) at 21 I put my last one on (Australian Regular Army) I saw satan in alot of guises, you should see it, he/she is a concept that had me pulling dead bodies from a well in the Austral-Asia rim (and other places).... Man old Nick takes on all sorts of forms and yeah he has god on his side too. Lucky I'm just a crazy ex soldier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: