THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Definition of Satanism
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Definition of Satanism Reply with quote

Satanism: the belief that the devil is a separate entity from God; to believe that evil is real (and subsequently flail in the attempt to secure oneself from it); delusion rooted in naivity of the all-encompassing nature of fate.

patience

http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman
prntrkmt
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Definition of Satanism Reply with quote

Hatrackman wrote:
Satanism: the belief that the devil is a separate entity from God; to believe that evil is real (and subsequently flail in the attempt to secure oneself from it); delusion rooted in naivity of the all-encompassing nature of fate.

Satanism is just a rebel form of Christianity. It is entirely rooted in Christian beliefs and is practiced primarily to piss off more mainstream Christians. Its rituals are reverse mirrors of Roman Catholic rituals. Its symbols are mostly perverse reflections of Roman Catholic symbols. It incorporates the Roman Catholic deities, but places the archangel Satan at the top of the religion.

Not sure what Satanism has to do with THC religion -- other than the fact that the U.S. Army has recognized the right of its soldiers to practice Satanism while it continues to refuse to recognize the right for its soldiers to practice THC or Am Khent Kemeticism or any other cannabis religion.
datboyc
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im' a bit drunk, but didn't we have someone who was honerably discharged after failing a durg test? When they were trying to get me to join, I explained my requirements as a ministry member and they explained that their facilities couldn't accomidate me. lol
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

datboyc wrote:
im' a bit drunk, but didn't we have someone who was honerably discharged after failing a durg test? When they were trying to get me to join, I explained my requirements as a ministry member and they explained that their facilities couldn't accomidate me. lol

Does anyone other than me find it ironic that the U.S. Army is perfectly fine with having Satanist soldiers, but can't tolerate cannabis religion?
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, when the leaders themselves are satanists, it isn't hard to understand.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Socrates

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satanism is stupid. All it is, is magic (they never give a clear explanation of it) and a set of rules. That's all it is. Just about as stupid as Christianity.
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a quite thin and easily forgotten line between worshipping Satan and accusing somebody of said act, and depending on your condition and intentions in the worst case you may end up finding yourself unbeknowst on which side of that line you are.

Whenever somebody starts talking about a Satan sighting in a specific individual or organisation or event, others may either conclude that this person is in fact reporting of somebody else´s rendezvous, or that he himself is the one who experienced said encounter in the first place, as a result to which he became the tool of Satan´s claims that make him say such things.

The police intellectual who described Cannabis as "devil´s stuff"* is an example how this works: In his self-perception he probably is the good guy who is going after the Satanists and their evil Cannabis, but if you take into account that his reported Satan sighting in Cannabis is merely fake then you see that, to describe the situation along his own conflict lines, Satan is trying to drive him to sacrifice the Cannabis plant to him.

The strongest and funniest approach to Satanism that I know of is Godwin´s Law. Use decently . . . Evil or Very Mad
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: redefined Reply with quote

If one believes in the devil they are a devil-ist.

patience

http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman
Gargmel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satanism IS Christianity, Christianity IS Satanism, the other religions (as far as i know) do not have an evil deity, just the other side of the same coin really...

www.mybuds.co.za
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Santa is Santa with just one letter shifted.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure?
Brother Daniel
Brother of Life
Brother of Life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nachtschattenreich wrote:
Santa is Santa with just one letter shifted.

David wrote:
Are you sure?

Looks like all the letters are in place to me. ;D
Don't you just hate typos...

Salaam Aleikum,
Brother Daniel

Let's all Just...
Live in Peace with Herb

Watch this video:
Disturbed: Land of Confusion
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...Bush and his buddies really are satanists. They worship a 40 foot stone owl and have mock human sacrifices.

I only said it because it's true. Not because I'm a satanist. I don't believe in bible stories.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[double post removed 200703281346]

Last edited by Nachtschattenreich on Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be sure about this you´ll have to ask the Santaists themselves. firedevil

But since we are just at it, over at the Mujahideen they have been discussing this question:

Quote:
Who is more Evil?

A: I do not find an enemy more evil, more malicious and more barbaric than "America".

B: In my opinion China in recent history is far worse. ... To my knowledge America (their leader) is a Christian country and they aknowledge the existance of a creator. They even think they are doing some of their actions for the Creators sake. ... In my view Allah has given them some authority in the land as a test and also because some of their actions - and also due to our (muslims) bad actions. America bombs innocent people and help others bomb Muslims (like Lebanon) but don't you find muslims doing the same? for example did you find muslims leaders or talkers mentioning the slaughter in Africa when they were being fed to crocodiles and killed in their thousands? You find in some cases accountablity and they themselves take each other to account - Whereas you find muslims countries a lot of the time either silent or making sure others remain silent!

C: The largest source of vile films in the world is hollywood , the capitol of cinema, in america ... They exterminated millions of native americans.

B: We know the US scales when they talk about "human rights". But to be fair, they are following in the ways of nations before them, only larger scale due to the time we are living in. the tartars would use the same "Shock and Awe" methods - savaging innocent people to put fear in the masses. And the point is maybe we should be looking at our times and saying - "look what we have brought on ourselves" - it is due to our sins that Allah has not put the muslims in a position of command and authority at this time. The US are the ones who are in reality being used as a means.

C: Akhi its not even the numbers of dead , its the way they try to attack our religion from with in, like for examlple they control all the dictators in the muslilm world, they ,by the CIA's own emision fund ulema to give pro U.S fatawah. ... All the evil nations you mentioned, never had the same sick twisted agenda , i mean they are a nation of angelic christians who's goal is to help the jews(who i belive are the main cause of all coruption) make a zionistic empire, which happens to be on muslim soil, so that jesus can come....how mad is that. So bro its not just the masacres, its also the mindset of these people.

B: I would ask you to look at the Muslims today and ask yourself, do they not torture people? In fact it is reported the US use some muslim countries to torture people to get information for them. So the muslims and others are doing barbaric actions themselves. If a terrorist were to have a nuclear bomb would he not use it on their cities? and thus kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people? The MOST barbaric of nations would have no remorse and would pre-emptively attack anyone percieved to be an enemy. You would not find them having any mercy. They would use Nucleur weapons to kill people en masse. So the US in their actions used the means avilable to them - just as oppresive nations in the past did. My view is that other nations from the past would have far less restriant in terms of using the means they have to kill.

The keyword in all this is "muslim soil".

If any organised religion could make any legitimate claim on our Earth, this would also include the power of decision which plants are allowed to grow on it and which not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: