THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
debates
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klark420
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: debates Reply with quote

I guess Im the first to post, WOO HOO!!

I have only one thing to say that debate was awsome. Kerry Kicked Ass!!!He mopped the floor with that idiot. Dosnt Bush kinda look Hoggle from labrynth?
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried to add a humorous photo. Didn't work. Oh well...

Follow Your Bliss
Ben
k94536
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: sorry i watched NBC11.com - Pot and Politics Reply with quote

i thik this was more inportent NBC11.com - Pot and Politics
about Valerie's Story and all that is going on in general
Valerie is the co-founder of WAMM in santa cruse
i just love the drug zar that BITCH and her BS and the AG

WATCH VIDEO: Pot And Politics Collide
http://www.nbc11.com/potandpolitics/index.html
as i tapeed it at home to show other

and by the way kubby's grow cd's are all viewable on this sight
about middle of page
http://www.americanmarijuana.org/
i and OCBC own them.
peace and joy
Rev. Rodger L. Poole

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Kerry convincingly won the debate last night. Bush was running out of things to say before the time was up.lol. He stuttered several times, and really looked mad when Kerry was slamming him on some issues. Kerry was calm cool and collected...I noticed he would nod and write whenever Bush was talking. I liked that. He used his notes well, a tool Bush didnt utilize... banana

Rodger
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JK, obviously better prepared. Sure looked a helluva lot more presidential! Did you watch the follow up on MSNBC? They pretty much gave it to him. The pro Bush commentators just couldn't say much more than "he did just what we wanted him to do, look folksy and simple, just like middle America wants him to look". God help us and keep us free from 'middle America'.

Fyrefly1
Lilli

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the news follow up I saw...It gave it to Kerry and said they
saw a whole bunch "New" looks from Bush.
Baffeled, Dumbstruck,Senseless, Idiotic Laughing
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
The GCW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: The Spirit of Truth is the most important thing in My life. Reply with quote

Firefly,

When You say, "God help us and keep us free from 'middle America'."

Realize, it is less, middle America, and more, DISOBEDIENT CHRISTIANS, that are the problem.

Obedient Christians are not the problem and some of them may live in middle America. I used to live there, though and can relate: I AM from Missery...

Oh, and We are all Christians. So there are only 2 kinds of people; those who obey and those who disobey.

Obey what?

Obey Christ God Our Father's request to "love one another" in John 14-16 & 1 John.

That's it.

People that can not do that, do not get the special gift that comes with loving one another; THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

The Spirit of Truth is the most important thing in My life.

I describe it as having and using the communication system that Christ intended so He can put His mind in Our mind.

It works!
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen GCW. I agree with you...

By middle America I meant 'middle of the roaders', if you will. People who sit the fence, don't have much of an opinion, don't want to see any change, afraid of anything new, etc. A place I don't want to be in...
I did not mean Ohio, Missouri, Indiana, etc. Right Lilli...?Wink

'Middle America' is sort of the place many people go after they have families...y'know? When after a couple of kids and a steady job you kindof don't want any upsets for 20 years. Then the fears sets in (if you believe your government). After kids and G'kids come people tend to settle down into their stratos, watch Friends and let the world go by.
I've done that and am glad to say that after all of that I didn't totally lose my openness and willingness to look at new ideas, like this Cannabis community that I'm proud to be a part of.....

Fyrefly1
Lilli

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understood what ya meant bro. Altho those middle states are considered the bible belt as well.
And hey as much as I hate to admit it. Heir Ashcroft is from right here in old Missouri. Its full of fundementalist who dont even know the bible from which they are preaching. Much the way the McKinneys are totaly blind to the cannabis use in the bible. They all are disobediant christians in MY HUMBLE OPINION!!!!
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
youngwolfe
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
On the news follow up I saw...It gave it to Kerry and said they
saw a whole bunch "New" looks from Bush.
Baffeled, Dumbstruck,Senseless, Idiotic

they would be knew if you hadn't seen fahrenheit 9/11 Twisted Evil

http://www.gnn.tv
http://www.adbusters.org
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute Story:

I have a friend who works at Comcast headquarters and broadcast center in Denver. They do a lot of stuff beyond what we think of as Comcast Cable here in the U.S.

Dave operates the control room that handles a lot of international broadcast operations. He said he was amazed at the amount of international coverage of the Vice-presidential debates. Italy, UK, Korea, Australia, China, etc.

The cute part is, on the Chinese channel, whenever there was a close up of Cheney, the Chinese network would intermittently cut to video clips of Darth Vader...and during Edwards' close-ups, they would go to footage of Luke Skywalker!

Laughing Laughing

Didn't realize the Chinese had such a great sense of humor!

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess there's no doubt who the Chinese are rooting for...
Fyrefly1
indicaspice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see, how did columnists say Bush came across...oh yes, he blinked, and blinked and blinked. Oh and did I mention blinked?

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was obvious in watching dubya how controlled he was...how he was keeping his emotions in check only with great difficulty. The Bush camp suggested that all of that is an indication of the passion he has for the job....yeah, right!

The way he charged the moderator yelling "I have to answer that" is both distressing in that he seemed like a kid being falsely charged but also telling in that it showed everyone the kind of president we have: impulsive and petulant....
Surely not very presidential reactions.

Fyrefly1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: