THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Death and The Herb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparklingsky
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Death and The Herb Reply with quote

Okay, this is my first time posting on this site.
I had quite the experience a little while ago. I was smoking, having a great ol' time, and got onto the topic of religion... What can I say. Well, for starters my train of thought led me on quite an experience. I had this religious epiphany, I guess you could say. When I came to this epiphany, my heart stopped beating. I ended up dying when I came to this epiphany, and it really didn't scare me, for those few minutes, I was peaceful and quite happy, and for one brief moment, I understood what life was all about, but I was told (by something) that it wasn't my time, and that eventually I would write something about it. Some would criticize me and others would believe and follow. When I was "dead" I could see the ambulance workers over me, pronouncing my time of death, arguing about how they were going to explain what happened and not knowing what to do. And then I woke up. I wasn't high anymore, the ambulance workers were beside themselves, I was completely aware of what was going on.
I've got no one I can talk to about it, I'm shaking right now writing this just thinking back on it. I would really like to know, if anyone else has experienced this epiphany, I'm starting to think that I'm going crazy... I stumbled upon this site today, and thought that I would try to find out some more. If anyone has some thoughts, I would love to know.
My apologies if this reads slightly incoherently.
PS Just replying to a few posts, It wasn't a vision. Yes, the ambulance was called by a friend of mine, he said that I started saying I could see lights or something and then I just stopped talking. He wasn't able to wake me. He called the ambulance. Since then, I've been reading up on a few things about it. Religion and peacepipe and apparently once on a certain train of thought about religion, it is possible to focus on what you want to know about God, for those who are religious, I don't want to offend anyone and attain this euphora or state of mind.
Thanks for listening to my thoughts. wavey

Last edited by sparklingsky on Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oklet me get this streight.... You smoked a jpint and died. Was the mbulance called? Or is this just in your vision?

I have been smoking for 36 years and have never heard of this. I really dont know but I think you should hurry to a Dr. I seriously dont think it was the jpint friend. I think maybe you have another health issue that just happened to present itself after you smoked.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
shaudes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as 4 the vision you had. I have read a number of stories in the shamonic traditions about a great knowladge that can only be known to the dead. The storys often talk about dragons or lizards bringing forth this knowladge. It may be you just had one of these experieances. Also it has be reported that soem peple in deep meditation can slow there harts to the point of apering dead. Could be what happend. Getign a chek up by the doc. is probbly a good idea. I look forward to hear more about your experiance.

Shaudes "Shade, Shadow, Balance
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a psychedelic experience to me....although it's puzzling why people around you thought you were 'dead'. More likely you were catatonic, which can mimic the signs of death and your friends had no experience and when they couldn't rouse you they panicked....

Is that what happened?

Anyway, I wouldn't discount this experience....there may be a tremendous lesson here for you!

PTL!

PS: I agree, a visit to your doctor is a good idea....maybe someone who would understand the situation...
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sparklingsky...and welcome.

Your note wasn't incoherent, but was quite exuberant. Epiphanies can be like that. Wink

It certainly sounds like you've had an instant awakening, but, like my Bro's and Sis's, I'm a little confused as to whether this was a vision or a physical experience. Was an ambulance called? Were there EMT folks there, or were they a part of your vision?

If I'm reading it correctly, I'd say you've had a completely valid experience (I certainly agree that if you haven't been to a doctor, you should go asap.)

I've had an experience that is somewhat similar, yet different. I used to spend a lot of time in hospitals. They know me by my first name in several, here.... Laughing

Nurses and techs like to come to my room and hang out, because they know I'm not whining-grumpy-demanding. I can make them laugh and relax for a minute, so it's kind of like a break for them.

Good thing, too. During one such stay I went into what is called V-Tach... that's where the heart begins to beat so fast, that no blood is actually getting pumped at all. It's almost always fatal. But, I was surrounded by people and they caught it in a flash.

I spent the next day in cardiac ICU, hooked up to "the-machine-that-goes-ping" (Monty Python reference). I was familiar enough with the gear to know pretty much what was going on. Pulse rate would soar to around 175 and BP was around 70/50.

For the first time, ever, I wasn't quite sure how this one was going to turn out. I felt very weak and was not exactly inside nor outside of my body. It's difficult to describe.

At one point the little cubicle I was in seemed to fill with a golden, benign light. I did not hear a voice, but I had a knowing that said, "It's OK. You can come home, now, or you can stay. It's up to you."

I felt very calm.

I chose to stick around, because life is just too fascinating to walk away from. When it's my time, I'll know it. Fear is no longer a factor. (pun intended.)

It sounds to me like you've been handed a gift. Make the most of it.

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben
machete
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow man, that is quite an experience. All I can say is that if you understood what life is about then you are a blessed person. I don´t think you have to worry about it iy something told you that it wasn´t your time. I think those kind of experiences are so personal that are difficult to explain and to understand for other people. It is up to you to find out what you can get the most of it, might be a sign of some kind but its only you that can have an idea why did it happen.

Peace man. welcome
The GCW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparklingsky,

A few things.

1st something unusual like that did happen to Me a couple times. Not quite to the point of death… While praying, I started passing out. Both times it kind of scared Me. I don’t know if it was a spiritual revelation type thing that caused it, but where I was in prayer made Me think it could have. They seem to have occured when I was praying to find out the truth about cannabis according to the Spirit of Truth and what I was finding out was just blowing Me away. When We first find out Cannabis is a great plant that God can come to Us through, if floors Us. It did Me for quite a while.

A number of times I have gotten something similar to a shiver like thing up My spine into My head, during prayer. It occurred at certain times; like when My pray requests seemed perfect and what the Spirit of Truth was teaching was a little more significant. Often it was like a conformation; the pattern indicated they occurred when it seemed important, when it occurred. and again it almost always happens when a great new revelation about the connection to the Bible and Cannabis comes to My attention.

2nd, there is an example of something similar explained for what happened to Lazarus (was that the guy?), the guy that died and Jesus Christ brought back. You see, there are beliefs that Christ did not quite actually do all the miracles that the Bible seems to indicate. There is the thought that some of those miracles were actually things that Cannabis helped do. Like when the leper and the blind were healed, it is thought that Jesus Christ used Cannabis to help heal them… It is thought that Cannabis was used to induce such a state as to sort of be dead and then Jesus Christ, as planned, woke up Lazarus, which then would not be a miracle, but rather one of Cannabis’ potentials. Urantia speaks of some of this. It is thought that one of two of the miricles that J.C. performed were actually miricles. Again the others were due to Cannabis usage.

3rd it sounds like You are now doing some research; You are hungry. Keep searching. In some ways those things that happened in My life, helped Me spark My interest in knowing the Truth. It has been an awesome search that has led Me to the Spirit of Truth and it has been the most important thing perhaps, in My life.

Finding out that Cannabis helps My spiritual relationship with Christ God Our Father is the most incredible thing to possess; it allows Your spiritual potential to blossom. That Spirit of Truth comes as an additional helper that Jesus Christ promised to those who obey Him and love one another, as explained in John 14-16 & 1 John. The Spirit of Truth is the one You should go to to find out more and what’s next. It is honestly like a custom communication system that Christ God Our Father created to communicate with Us.

There are spiritual realities and the way to know them properly and safely is to test them, so to only be subject to the good ones. Do that with the Spirit of Truth on Your side inside You.

Let Your search find out about how cannabis was implied in Jesus waking the dead.

One last perhaps important thing. When You pray for the Truth, consider praying to know it clearly enough that You could show others still… And then come back and share what You’ve been shown.

Clean prayer from a clean spirit seems to open up spiritual opportunities. Cannabis seems to enhance every phase of that process; being clean spirited; cleaning up prayer and being able to sense and notice subtle spiritual gifts when they first start to appear in order to grasp and accept them when given a chance. Once You start to notice them and notice that You can obtain them, You don’t want to miss them. You want to create the opportunity to gain them.

The Green Collar Worker
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like great stuff, brother.....
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't."

~ Richard Bach in ILLUSIONS ~

Follow Your Bliss
Ben
Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Echo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of the body experience.
Yep, it happens to some.
You looked as dead, but because you are writing now to us, you were not dead, just fainted and probably your pulse was too weak to be intercepted.

I fainted once as a young girl. The most amazing thing is that I could hear everything that was happening around me but couldn't care less. I heard my mum and dad in panic, their calling the ambulance, everything, but it was like watching a cheap movie. What was all the fuss about?

When you smoke make sure you take plenty of sugary drinks as well to avoid fainting spells. Keep sugar at hand and it won't happen again.

Take care and welcome among us sparklingsky!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: