THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
CrookedEye's experience with the Holy Anointing oil...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrookedEye
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: CrookedEye's experience with the Holy Anointing oil... Reply with quote

I tried two dropperfuls, like Roger said, by putting it on my forehead and my cheeks. I also went ahead and put two dropperfuls under my tongue and it doesn't taste bad. Maybe a bit like cinnamon, but it has very little taste.

Before I did, I said a prayer, asking God to help get me through the minor withdrawal and to help me be a better person, for my family. After I anointed myself, I laid back and closed my eyes and began to try to meditate, which I am not exactly sure how to do, but I just let the thoughts flow through my head.

Then I started to feel the stomach cramps, that I usually feel in the mornings, disappear! It took about 10-15 minutes to feel the effects, although I did feel it absorbing through my pores slowly before this. I also didn't get the chills and goosebumps that I usually get on occasion from the withdrawal. I didn't have the runny nose and sneezing either, which is usually from withdrawal, and is now intensified by the fact that I have a cold. It seemed to help dry out my sinuses, as well.

It was more of a body buzz and nothing like smoking, more like when I eat Cannabis food. It wasn't maybe 20-30 minutes and I fell asleep, which is awesome, because I'm lucky to get 4-5 hours a night without at least some diphenhydramine(benadryl). I've found Cannabis takes away all of my aches but the oil seems to be a bit better for physical discomfort, unless I smoke a lot.

Unfortunately, I was awakened by my family, and I had to get ready to go try and fix my Grandmothers patio roof. I still felt fine, but a bit tired. So I got up and rolled a small jpint and smoked it on the way. I didn't even need to finish it because the combination was great. I worked on my Grandmother's roof for several hours and I felt fine.

Another reason I try to keep my Cannabinoid levels high is because after being addicted to opiates for over six years, when you quit, all the feelings you were numbed to come back and it can cause severe depression and anxiety. I know the oil helped with this but the combination of the head (from smoking) and body high work best to alleviate the depression

I also anointed my girl before bedtime and said a prayer. She started to doze off but in the morning she said it gave her some vivid dreams and a good nights sleep, which is good because she had to go to a memorial for her Grandmother who recently passed.

I will continue to report how it is working every time I use it.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
Slide

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great Crookedeye!

I am glad you found some relief.

You really ought to look into meditation as a part of your spiritual life.

Do you learn best by reading or listening?

I have several things on CD that I could send to you and I have some books as well.

I can burn you some copies or would be happy to send you a book.

I was an achoholic and drug addict by the age of 15. I kicked everything when I was 21 after almost killing some people in a drunken rage. It woke me up. God and his herb saw me through. That with a lot of prayers from those who still loved me.

PM me is you want the book or CD's.

Those issues are going to keep coming up, or at least they did for me. They did until I learned to be present and not live in the past.

I still do it at times but I am aware of it and the stream of thoughts no longer take me for the rides they used to.

21 years sober this year. Meditation/prayer/faith in a higher power can change your life.

My prayers are with you.

Please contact me if you think some instruction on meditation would help.

Slide
CrookedEye

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Thanks... Reply with quote

Well, I am definitely interested! I have no cravings or desire to use opiates anymore, even though I am not feeling terrific. I have decided to stick with all natural gifts from God and not the man-made crap that seems to be so much more harmful.

Yesterday, when I was working on my Grandmother's roof, I ended up getting sun burned, which is rare for me, but I haven't been outside much in the last year. Also, since I was on methadone, it must have numbed the pain, but now it hurts much worse than ever before. I used the Oil to anoint my back and arms and it is very soothing. It helped me to fall asleep and eased my pain for several hours. I have found that without Cannabis I feel much worse, but if I keep my Cannabinoid levels high, I feel normal and can function properly.

I would love any info you have on meditation and proper techniques. I have always been an auditory learner, primarily, but ever since I have been trying to meditate, the visual images I see when meditating are becoming clearer, but I have to really focus. I'll PM you, Slide, and I appreciate your offer.

I have an extensive history with almost every substance you can think of, but nothing was ever a problem, until I tried heroin. Chances are if you have ever even heard of it, I tried it at least several times, with a few exceptions. I have very thorough knowledge about almost every psychoactive substance and how it works on the body, plus I understand most of the chemistry involved in synthesizing and/or extracting the actives. I also have much experience with the cultivation of entheogens.

I no longer have that urge to try more and more and to consume every drug I can find. Now I am becoming much more spiritual and responsible, although there isn't too much I would change about my experiences because it made me who I am today.

I definitely can vouch for the effectiveness of the oil, because it helps so much of the physical pain I have been dealing with. Even though I am sick(bad cold), burnt, and in minor withdrawal, with Cannabis I can deal with these things and even function properly.

My thanks to Roger for his help and to the rest of you whose insights provide me with inspiration to continue trying to find my correct path to spiritual enlightenment. I have decided to stop drinking soda and eating so much unhealthy food. I really like organic foods and am trying to find a good place where I can find organics, since most of the places around here don't even have an organic section for fruit and veggies. I also haven't eaten pig for sometime and am trying to follow some guidelines that are in the Bible, although I am not sure that is the exact path that I should follow. I have been reading on all the worlds major religions and I am currently researching Buddhism. I will continue to keep you all updated on my progress with the Oil.

Thanks for listening!

Slide

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll hook you up on some good CD's.

I have at least one CD outlining the basics and I have numerous that explore meditation more extensively.

I did some time in AA. (Felt like doing time to me anyway) But it was very useful for me to understand there were people just like me. People that could not stop with one drink, one line, one bump or whatever. It took me another 10 years to begin to forgive myself and respect myself.

But part of the reason for that is I did not work on self forgiveness or loving myself. I had no idea that it was needed. The Lord only knows how I stayed sober through that time. It was then that I came to grips with a lot of the issues that contributed to my substance abuse. Turns out "I" was the biggest issue I have!

I look forward to hearing from you.

The one thing I got from AA - is to take it one day at the time. From meditation I got take it one moment at the time and live that moment fully!
CrookedEye

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I got from NA/AA was that it might work for some, but it wasn't for me. I learned there were many people who were worse off than me and that none of the NA/AA people have any clue about Cannabis and other entheogens, effectiveness in battling addiction.

I was forced to go to those meetings while I was too sick to sit still for 5 mins., let alone an hour or more. They were all the same, one sob story after another, with no real information on how to get through the terrible months that laid ahead.

The one thing I agreed with was that you have to take it one day at a time, but they tried to tell me that using anything would lead me back to heroin, which is simply not true. Not using anything would have me relapse before Cannabis/entheogens ever would.

I know that alcohol and heroin are different but addiction is addiction and the AAer's acted like I was below them since I used heroin and not alcohol.

I really hated all the crap I went through in my 5 detoxes, until I tried a sixth time, through Sara's House, which is the only way I'd ever suggest to anyone that needed help. I mean try every way you can, then if you still don't make it, try Sara's. It works!

I have been continuing the anointing in the mornings, mid-day, and at night. It helped me sleep, even with a terrible sunburn (also helped to soothe it). It also eliminated the aches I am used to every morning, plus it provided temporary relief for my head and chest cold.

The most amazing thing is the mental clarity that I have had. Lilli mentioned ESP in another thread, which was amazing to me, because I have had several coincidences that seemed like ESP to me. I think with an anointing, where one is drenched with the oil, it may bring these powers in stronger and clearer. When I can either afford enough or can make it myself, I will try much more than I have been using, so that I may see if this is true, or just coincidence.

I am just happy that I am slowly recovering and each day I get a little better. So thank you Roger for the Oil, and thank you all for your interest in my recovery.

Peace...

Lilli

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats so good to hear bro! Hurrah. I just knew it would help you.. I really think its healing possabilities are infinate. The mental clairity wow what a diffrance I, an others can see in me.

My illness had caused me to loose some articulation and clarity. Its wonderful to have it back. It was really frustrating to not comprehend and respond as fast as I used to.

I even have to repeat everything someone says to me (in myhead) to formulate an answer. Much of this was caused by the damage of going with out oxygen before we had my sleep apnea diagnosed and then the thyroid makes speach slow. With the oil I am almost like it never happened.

The books been coming along great and I have slowed a bit tho till I get my new glasses on the 28th as the diabetes is causing the lense of my eyes to swell. My sugar levals have been off the chart and I may have to go to 2 shots a day.

But that is my chief complaint right now and believe me after struggling years to even breath and not being able to do any activities at ALL. I can deal with this and have confidence in my Drs abilaty to adjust my meds.

Now the Drs scales says I have lost 6 pounds. Smile

Also on the esp aspect of the oil My son said he knew the instant he got out of the car at the Saint Patricks day parade that he knew something bad was gonna happen. And it did. 2 people got shot that was standing near him and our crew. It definatly increases telepathic perception.
I to am intrested in expierimenting further with the oil and looking forward to the day when I can pour a bottle over me as they did back in the days of Moses till it "drips on my collar" ( although I assure you I wont be wearing a collar. I will let it pur over all bare skin). I am sure it will be a completely wonderful and empowering expiriance.

I wish you continued healings CE You are in my prayers. May I quote your testimony in the book we are working on? The world needs this information and I thank you in advance.We're going to bring it to them.
Blessed be brother. your loving sista Lilli
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
CrookedEye

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Any member... Reply with quote

Any THC-Ministry member is welcome to use any of my posts in anyway that could be beneficial to our Ministry, especially you Lilli! Wink

Lilli

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
sara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you ,too.

It just makes me very happy.

I hope to see you again and have a new experience.

all the best.

Sara
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang in there CrookedEye.

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
CrookedEye

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am doing much better now, thanks to the oil and plenty of highgrade Cannabis. I am feeling back to normal and am now working on my financial status.

Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats wonderful bro. I am so glad it helped finish off your withdrawel from heroin. What a blessing!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: