THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Counsil for the Holy Annointing Oil
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goobud
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Abrahamic religions Reply with quote

To: herrerachambers@nmcourt.fed.us
Subject: Important! Regarding the case against Dan and Mary Quaintance
Importance: High

Quote:
Are you a Christian or a member of one of the many Abrahamic religions? That would explain your lack of understanding, your will to persecute the Quaintance family and your ignorance on the issue of Cannabis in religion, it would also explain your total lack of respect for a non-Christian, non-mainstream religion.

Sent: 29 December 2006 18:41

Thus is by far the coolest thread I ever seen man. Add this to the mix and shake.

Never even knew oil this way. I am brung-up Catholic and met pot in high school, something special happened that day, felt like i was at home deep inside, heard about pot in elementary school (went and told on them right away).

Oils and Abrahamic practicioners, Holy Anointing Oil and Cantheism, where is the best historical treatments on these ideas developed here for you old timers?

I'll try this as search term - Quaintance family

Quote:
JSTOR: The Needle's Eye: A Study in Form CriticismThough the Gospel according to the Hebrews2 reveals ac- quaintance with the Matthean ... and lo, many of thy brethren, sons of Abraham, are clad in filth, ...

http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0021-9231(194209)61%3A3%3C157%3ATNEASI%3E2.0.CO%3B2-L

Hope you like this, I'm knocked out, see stained glass church windows differently now.
goobud
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: anoint and oil Reply with quote

Public Service Announcment
from the desk of Cannabis Carl of Weedopoly.com

http://weedopoly.com

To the Information Seeker,

YHWH ( commonly reffered to as the tetragrammination) is the name given to the creator, when Moses asked, who should I say has sent me.
EX 3:14 I AM WHO I AM, another translation/concept I AM WHAT I AM.
Commandment 1 in hebrew states: I AM YHWH, your ELOHIM, DO NOT bring my name to nought (nothingness)

HALLOWED BE THY NAME. Hallelujah, Haleluiah, HALLELU YAH...Familiar?
Historically, there was not a "j" in any language until the 15th century, (1400's) and was not widely accepted or used until the mid 17th century (1600's) The "j" was placed next to the "i" to cause confusion, A SPELL. The true meaning/concept of the word.

Iesous (ee-ay-soos ) Christos is the greek form of Jesus Christ.
So easy to see "J" and "I" switcharoony. For reference, all the "J" names origianly began with "Y", i.e. john, jacob, joshua, etc.
Christos is from the word chrism (fire) meaning anointing in greek and is the greek form of messiah.

Messiah in hebrew literally means ANOINTED ONE, from the root (Strong's #4886) to rub with OIL.

Here is where it gets touchy. Iesous is a transliteration, not translation of the aramaic name Yahsha or some say Yeshua, I lean toward the first, the latter being closer to modern Joshua.

YaHsha is an aramaic combination of the words YHWH, the I AM, and yasha (yaw-shah) Stong's concordence #3467, root meaning to be open, wide or free, i.e. (by impl.) to be safe; caus. to free or succor: --x at all, avenging, defend, deliver (-er), help, preserve, rescue, be safe, bring (having) SALVATION, save (-iour), get victory.

Interestingly enough concordence # 3468 yesha (yeh-shah) means pretty much the same thing with the addition of the word LIBERTY.
YAHSHA SAVES, YAHSHA SAVES, YAHSHA SAVES, literally, from the aramaic.

So YaHsha ye Mashiysach (messiah) means from the hebrew, YHWH's salvation the ANOINTED ONE.

Let's now consider, King David and King Solomon were both messianic kings, Moses anointed his son AAron head to toe, flowed down his beard.
As christians, the literal sense denotes "anointed ones". The jews are looking for the messianic age.

This anointing with oil, seems reoccurring, and somewhat important to "JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY".

Yahsha, when asked how to pray, he gave them one specific prayer.

What is known as The Lord's Prayer:
Our father who art in heaven, HALLOWED BE THY NAME, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven......
Yahsha told his disciples "The kingdom of heaven is within" I believe heaven resides in every souls mind, note, I personally hold that there are beings who are soul less.

Yahsha told Peter, "Surely I tell you, the kingdom of heaven is at hand" What we put our hands to what comes from our mind/spirital nature (both good and bad) and manifests in this world. I AM pondering who/what has hijacked our minds/spirits causing this realm/world to be manifested in heirarchical bondage systems of control manipulated by a small percentage for thier profit/gain. I'll give a hint it wasn't/isn't YAHSHA.
All matters exist in the spiritual worlds, before it can manifested in the observable worlds. Again, I AM pondering, IF "the kingdom of heaven is at hand", from (Y) OUR works/efforts/energy, why are we fighting over this ball, 95 percent of the souls want liberty, freedom and peace. True SALVATION!!!

Perhaps are we missing a key, I believe (in my opinion) that very key is the ANOINTING offered by
YAHSHA ye MASHIYSACH, Iesous Christos, Jesus Christ.
If one disagrees, no problem, do not read any further, these words are not to incite division/arguement, these words are to offer a path for those who choose to change the way they observe our world.

All of observational reality (our collective world) displays cycles. i.e. minutes, hours, weeks, seasons, years, holidays, governments, empires, ideals, etc. Yahsha kept all hebrew appointments and feasts (holi-days), when asked, he stated, "I did NOT come to do away with the law, I came to fulfill the law". Which included the anointing and healing of many. The law spoken of is The Torah. In The Torah, specifically Exodus, we find Moses being instructed to ANOINT his sons to be messianic priests of the I AM (YHWH). In logic, I conclude Yahsha would have kept this Mosaic instruction, especially since it is the literal construction of his name. Let the oil of gladness flow.

EXODUS 30:22, The recipe, this verse (in my humble opinion) is alone the pivitol point of "judeo-christianity". Here we find the ingredients for THE ANOINTING OIL of THE I AM (YHWH). From the masoretic texts: mowr, qinnamown, qanah bosm, qiddah. Four ingredients and four only, expressly stated directly after the recipe: Do NOT add or take AWAY from these ingredients. These ingredients must be very important. The first, and they are listed in scriptural order, is myrrh. Myrrh is an anti- inflamitory and throughout history has been used for many different medical ailments, including wounds, intestional irritation and gumdisease. Recently myrrh has been found to contaian base chemicals that fight certain CANCERS, Hello..... The second is cinnimon, most likley ground leaves. Ground cinnimon is a strong topical stimulant opening the pores on the forehead where the bulk of the anointing goes on. The third is cannabis, commonly mistranslated as sweet calamus, (a halucenigenic swamp root) containing arasone a precursor to one form of meth. That's right ol king james swapped toxic calamus for non- toxic cannabis. (KANEH BOSM) is literally translated flowering(blosom) rod (cane). The oil contains just over 6 pounds of "weed" into the olive oil base. Interesting, no? Then finally, there is cassia which is cinnimon bark. The bark chemicals are an astringent topically, and in the blood they fuction as a blood stimulant.

Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is the active ingredient in cannabis. Volumes of research are available on this compund. But briefly, THC stimulates production of a naturally occurring cannabinoid called anandimide in the brain. Anandimide is same substance researchers found to occur from "runners high" in studies done in the 80's. Chocolate also contains anandimide producing chemicals. HMMMMmmm.

Incedently the word anandimide comes from the sanskit word meaning state of bliss. Not anapolis.???Which reminds me no matter which state you are in, in our FINE republic of these here united states,, Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of RELIGION, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a REDRESS of grievances.

The framers of our constitution were very learned and skilled wordsmiths. There is no ambiguity. SO I reason that the possesion of cannabis is protected by OUR RELIGION. Look up the word religion, what we make legion or align ourselves with, is what I get out of it So I align my self with religious cannabis use, do you??? Do you align yourself with JESUS CHRIST?? I do. Do you believe in the Ten Comandments??
Hossanna in the HIGHEST, oil of gladness flow, the HIGH priests, the messianic kings, THE MESSIAH.

HALLELUYAH, seek the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

For questions, comments, concerns, opinions email anointing@warpedincorp.com

The universal constitution of our Creator is born from within our hearts, the paper is merely a convienence.-cannabis carl

Resend, repost, witness for the Messiah
goobud
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Abrahamics I Guess ... no KaneBosm truths Reply with quote

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=anointed+one+messiah&

Quote:
Listen guys, I want to bring this subject up carefully because I have
no wish to turn this group into something it isn't but, gulp, here goes:

A few weeks ago did somebody actually post a suggestion that annointing
with oil was originally based on annointing a phallus so that it would -
sorry to say this but, um, slip in more eaily in religious ceremonies?

Assuming I wasn't dreaming then let me add a comment:

I am quite sure as I wrote before that there is a movement amongst
caring, conciencious Christians to introduce an acceptance of
sexuality into the Christian sphere. To aknowledge such human desires
would surely save so many poor tortured souls from feeling unable to
reconcile their desires with leading a 'good' life.

OK but what I wonder is this: If the annointing story is true then
acording to whom? - Quote your source! Not Tacitus, not Pliny, then
whom/whence? Gilgamesh?

Quote:
That's new to me, but I can see why kings and pharaohs would need such
lubricants, so maybe there's a squirt or two of truth in that.

Quote:
Love your wit, Bill. It was me who mentioned the origins of the
annointed one. One of my sources for this was Acharya S (who probably
drew from Higgin's, Anacalypsis
http://members.tripod.com/~pc93/anacv1b10.htm on this topic ). I read
this today:

" "The anointed one." Christos, or The Christ, was a title given to
many gods - Adonis, Attis, Dumuzi, Hermes, Osiris, and Priapus among
them - and the name given to Jesus of Nazareth by his followers. The
practice of anointing began with the sacred marriage ritual, when
temple virgins - as embodiments of the Goddess - poured holy oil over
the head and phallus of a stone god, and subsequently deflowered
themselves. Variations of this practice were common throughout Asia
and the Middle East. In Rome, perfoming this ceremony before the
consumation of a marriage was thought to make the couple's firstborn
god-begotten.

Among the cult of the Essenes, of whom some say Jesus was a member, a
Christos was a priest who was designated as a sin bearer or redeemer
(http://www.philomuse.com/kingfisher/lab/christ.htm).

Sexual intercourse as a religious ceremony is nothing new (see
http://members.tripod.com/~pc93/anacv1b10.htm .) Frazer's Golden Bough
gives some interesting examples
(http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/frazer/gb01901.htm ), and recently Dan
Brown, in his Da Vinci Code yarn, has revived the interest in hieros
gamus ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieros_gamos ), ie. ritual sex.

Bill, and check out some of my blog archives on the topic of religion
and sex at http://www.myspace.com/mephythegreat

Traditionally, religious people were not always as frigid as a King
Jame's Bible (and by the way, it was alleged that King James was a
practising homosexual, so having his name on the Proddy bible does not
seem to offend anybody).

Quote:
Thanks Mephy,

I'll follow your links.

Stone phallus - ouch! I hope it was not too knobbly !!!

But I do think there is a serious issue here and I think you are
doing good work. Keep it up. (Oh, giggle, there I go again!)

Quote:
Hail Bill and Mephy:

Nothing wrong with the KJV Bible. The problem is with the way SOME folks
interprept it. As for the wit, grow up boys and act your age.

Quote:
One of my sources for this was Acharya S (who probably
drew from Higgin's, Anacalypsis

Ugh. Acharya S. Totally not credible. Such an axe to grind. Spurious
links to mythology that didn't exist, on and on...

I don't buy it that the anointing (one "n" guys, not two!) had any thing to
do with lubrication. It had to do with being God's anointed. Messiah means
anointed one.

The wording of the KJV isn't "frigid" or anti-sexual. The culture in the
ancient middle east which produced the original content and wording of the Old
and New Testaments might have been sexually restrictive, but not some
translation in the 1600s. Women were property in the ancient middle east and
mediterranean world -- they were like valuable horses -- objects. Women as
people were
considered an annoying sexual temptation to men pursuing the holy life.

As for King James being a homosexual -- that would have absolutely no effect
on the Bible translation he paid for. He never touched a Greek or Hebrew
word. He funded a new translation but could care less about its content. Just
read the Wycliff Bible and you'll see how similar it is to the KJV, sexual
orientation having nothing to do with it! Actually, the differences between the
KJV
and Wycliff, what few there are, make for an intriguing study.

Bible translations can get people all bent out of shape. I love the NAB,
personally. It has footnotes which explain of the ancient fertility rites,
hierodules (temple prostitutes) goddess worship, etc. And it's Roman Catholic,
just like King James was.

Quote:
Margaret Starbird mentions in her presentations that the ancient rite of king
making included a fertility (sexual) rite in which the priestess or Bride
representing the Land, joined with the King. This brought fertility to the
land,
so vital to survival. Margaret often says with a wink, "She anointed him and
then he anointed her. Get it? I don't have to explain that any further, do
I?" Hee hee.

But she's talking about biological fluids, the stuff of life and procreation,
not the anointing oil used so often in the Bible to anoint priests, kings and
the sick.

Here's more on the "anointed one" in the Bible -- meaning oil poured on the
head. Nothing to do with sex or the sacrament of the sacred marriage.

http://www.bibleresourcecenter.org/vsItemDisplay.dsp&objectID=2B2A6D90-C5F2-4E3D-909542AF4743B5DF&method=display

The Hebrew word “ Messiah� means “anointed one,� and is usually
translated
in the CEV as “chosen one.� Anointing is the practice of pouring oil on the
head of a person who is chosen to serve God and God’s people. For example,
priests were anointed (1 Chr 29:22); prophets were sometimes anointed (Isa
61:1,3)
; and Cyrus, a Persian king, was even called an “anointed one� (CEV
“chosen
one�) when God chose him to help the people return to Judea from their exile
in
Babylon (Isa 45:1).

In the Jewish Scriptures, it is the king who is most often called an “
anointed one�
(1 Sam 10:1; 16:1,13). Several psalms about the king make it clear that as God
’s “chosen one� (Ps 2:2) or “son� (Ps 2:7), the king is responsible
for
establishing God’s justice and peace on earth. This means rescuing victims of
injustice, “especially the poor�
(see Ps 9:8,9).

God’s agreement with King David was that one of his descendants would always
be king
(Ps 89:4). But when Jerusalem was destroyed and the exile began in 586 B.C.,
the kingdom of David and his descendants was ended (see Ps 89:38-45). After
the exile, some people looked for the restoring of the kingship of David’s
line.
Others suggested that all of God’s people were now responsible for doing what
the kings had done.

This matter was still being discussed hundreds of years later when the early
Christians expressed their belief that Jesus was God’s “chosen one.� The
early Christians saw in Jesus a “chosen one� who rescued the poor and
established
peace by inviting all people into God’s kingdom. The author of Mark uses the
two titles for the king from Psalm 2 and applies them to Jesus: “Christ�
(which is Greek for “anointed one�) and “Son of God� (Mark 1:1; see
Ps 2:2,7). Matthew identifies Jesus as a descendant of David and so places
him in David’s royal line (Matt 1:1). Jesus became known as “Jesus
Messiah� (or
Jesus Christ; Mark 8:29; 14:61,62), and confessing Jesus to be the Messiah
set early Christians apart from their Jewish contemporaries (John 9:22-23; 1
John 2:22).
goobud
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Minister Calm-In-The-USA presents ... Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey...Kaneh Bosm...cannabis was used as a incense...more than likly it was the daily sacrafice burnt on the Alter of Incense...of Moses in the temple....as written about by the prophets of the Old Testament...the plant of reknown.... could also be the bitter herb eaten at passover with the sacraficial lamb during the Plagues of Egypt...and also again the tree that Moses casted into the bitter water in the wilderness that made the waters sweet...and drinkable..science is proving that one for us... the old Testament making of the Holy anointing oil was to be poured upon the priest of LEVI...so therefore anyone who was a priest attending to the temple were to be anointed with this oil...those who were not of the house of the priest it was forbidden for them to use...Then the oil for anointing again appeared in chrisitianity as Jesus anointed the disciples with oil and sent them out to heal the sick...and the apostle Paul wrote that if there be any sick among you...let them call for the elders of the church let them anoint them with oil and the prayer of faith shall save the sick and the Lord shall raise them up....It's good sound doctrine to anoint your chosen ministers to ordain them to carry the word...what Jesus did gives us biblical proof of our faith...and there is also biblical proof ...we are to offer our prayers according to Revelations with much incense...now the contents of that incense was more than likely cannabis...why do I believe that...it makes since...Jesus himself said a smoking flax he would not quinch...history has once agained prove that flax and cannabis in biblical times was spoken of in the same term...in fact were the word flax is I propose it was to read Kaneh Bos.... No one knew what Jesus meant...but now Ido....if you think about this the first murder was because Caine felt Jelous...because God favored Ables sacrafice over Caines...God is Love...and Has no respector persons...how can that be so...he told Caine it was Good also...but Caine didn't believe him and felt Jelous...Therefore its my belief God desires to have daily... a daily sacrafice of Herbs burnt before him...that was Caines sacrafice( herbs)...to remind him he has no respector persons. and not to favor one above another...Even God repented at the time of the flood and said I have repented that I have ever made man...and promised never to destroy man again...The truth is in the Christian Bible and every stand to prove your faith as cannabis being a spiritual necessity for practice is in the BIBLE...I say ordain and anoint your elders...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: