THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Childrens letters to God.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Childrens letters to God. Reply with quote

Kids' Letters To God

Dear GOD,
Please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now.
- Amanda

Dear GOD,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones you have?
- Amy

Dear GOD,
Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother.
- Larry

Dear GOD,
If you watch me in Church Sunday, I'll show You my new shoes.
- Mickey

Dear GOD,
Is Reverend Coe a friend of Yours, or do You just know him through the business?
- Donny

Dear GOD,
I bet it is very hard for You to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
- Nan

Dear GOD,
In school they told us what You do. Who does it when You are on vacation?
- Jane

Dear GOD,
I read the Bible. What does "begat" mean? Nobody will tell me.
Love Alison

Dear GOD,
How did you know You were God? Who told You?
- Charlene

Dear GOD,
Are You really invisible or is it just a trick?
- Lucy

Dear GOD,
Is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his bowling words in the house?
- Anita

Dear GOD,
Did You mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
- Norma

Dear GOD,
In Bible times, did they really talk that fancy?
- Jennifer

Dear GOD,
Who draws the lines around the countries?
- Jan

Dear GOD,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in Church. Is that okay?
- Neal

Dear GOD,
What does it mean, You are a jealous GOD? I thought You had everything.
- Jane

Dear GOD,
Please send Dennis Clark to a different summer camp this year.
- Peter

Dear GOD,
Did You really mean "Do unto others as they do unto you?" because if You did, then I'm going to fix my brother.
- Darla

Dear GOD,
My grandpa says You were around when he was a little boy. How far back do You go?
- Love, Dennis

Dear GOD,
Thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
- Joyce

Dear GOD,
It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad! He said some things about You that people are not supposed to say, but I hope you will not hurt him anyway.
Your friend,
(But I am not going to tell You who I am.)

Dear GOD,
Why is Sunday school on Sunday? I thought it was supposed to be our day
of rest.
- Tom

Dear GOD,
Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
- Bruce

Dear GOD,
If we come back as something--Please don't let me be Jennifer Horton, because I hate her.
- Denise.

Dear GOD,
If You give me a genie like Aladdin, I will give You anything You want, except my money or my chess set.
- Raphael

Dear GOD,
I want to be just like my Daddy when I get big but not with so much hair all over.
- Tom

Dear GOD,
You don't have to worry about me. I always look both ways.
- Dean

Dear GOD,
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
- Ruth

Dear GOD,
I think about You sometimes even when I'm not praying.
- Elliott

Dear GOD,
Of all the people who work for You I like Noah and David the best.
- Rob

Dear GOD,
My brother told me about being born but it doesn't sound right. He's just kidding, isn't he?
- Marsha

Dear GOD,
I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the Bible.
Love Chris

Dear GOD,
We read Thomas Edison made light! But in Sunday school they said You did it. So I bet he stole your idea.
Sincerely, Donna

Dear GOD,
The bad people laughed at Noah -, "You made an ark on dry land you fool." But he was smart, he stuck with You. That's what I would do.
- Eddie

Dear GOD,
I do not think anybody could be a better GOD. Well I just want You to know but I am not just saying that because You are GOD already.
- Charles.

Dear GOD,
It is great the way You always get the stars in the right place. Why can't You do that with the moon?
- Jeff

Dear GOD,
I am doing the best I can. Really.
- Frank

Dear GOD,
I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset You made on Tuesday. That was cool.
- Eugene

- Source Unknown
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
roney

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lmao..thanks. perfect to brighten up a grey monday morning

peace

roney
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loving you in Christ, Roney this hugs for you. Thank you for always being there when i need a good word. God Bless you very very much.
Your sista Lilli
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: