THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Child immunization & vaccination
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Torkel
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a little more nfo to think on:

Quote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/05/28/wmmr28.xml

US scientists back autism link to MMR
By Beezy Marsh and Sally Beck
(Filed: 28/05/2006)

The measles virus has been found in the guts of children with a form of autism, renewing fears over the safety of the MMR jab.

American researchers have revealed that 85 per cent of samples taken from autistic children with bowel disorders contain the virus. The strain is the same as the one used in the measles, mumps and rubella triple vaccine.

The findings will spark fresh concern about MMR, because they back theories of a causal link between the jab, autism and painful gut disorders suffered by a number of autistic children.

The study replicates findings made by the gastroenterologist Dr Andrew Wakefield in 1998 and Prof John O'Leary, a pathologist, in 2002.

Parents say their children were developing normally until they had the MMR jab, given when a child is between 12- and 18-months-old. The children now suffer from regressive autism.

One theory is that the virus passes through the gut, causing damage, and into the bloodstream, from where it is able to attack the brain.

More than 2,000 families claim that their children have suffered damage but the Department of Health reiterated last night that MMR is safe, a stance supported by the British Medical Association and all the Royal Colleges. Last year Government scientists failed to reproduce research results by Dr Wakefield.

Research to be presented this week in Montreal, Canada, provides fresh evidence that the measles virus is present in the guts of autistic children. Dr Stephen Walker, of the Wake Forest University School of Medicine, North Carolina, studied children with regressive autism and bowel disease. "Of the handful of results we have in so far, all are vaccine strain," he said.

13 February 2006[Health]: Secret report reveals 18 child deaths following vaccinations
16 June 2002: Revealed: more evidence to challenge the safety of MMR

Peace,
Torkel

Miranda vs Arizona (384 U.S. 436, 125): "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them."

HAGANS vs LAVINE (415 US 533 N-3,note 5): "Once JURISDICTION is challenged it must be proven by the Plaintiff."
Sir Les
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think by using the gifts God gave us, we can come to a more natural way of strengthening the immune systems of humans, and other life!

"Gamma lenolenic Acid" found in Marijuana Hemp seed, and the Omega family 3.6.9...and 32?, in nature, it might help Humankind ward off these virus, and bacterial attacks!
Over time, our immune system could be made more resistant to common illness...by injuesting a simple food source.

I believe God wants us healthy and wise enough to understand his garden, and exactly what he gave us..."I give you everything"..out of Genesis...Now a God who gives us everything is a loving God...for he wants us to propser and live a happy life!
That is why we should not profane, or second judge what God has made clean, and called good!

It takes away something that might be vital for our health, or our future!
God said he made the plants and seeds, fruits for meat...as food!
So we have hints on how to use Marijuana wisely!

What has to change is the law, and the abuse of this plant!
I believe you can find Hemp oil in any natural food store In Canada Just about...and in that you will get the benefits of Gamma lenolenic Acid.

I'm sure Hemp flour, and other products can be obtained by eating the flower aswell, in gaining a spiritual enlightenment!
Our bodies are wired up to recieve elements of this plant!
This Hemp/ Marijuana plant is the only plant that produces THC and delta 9 factors... humans have receptors for them built in!

THis is now known .
And yet the door stays closed to good research, because of a ill gotten Laws!
Now we have Bird flu in the news....and Marijuana outlawed round the world...Cause and efect?
Can I draw a line to the reason, and cause, to the effect of virus being born in other animals because a simple seed is no longer available to them, because of a law that holds away health from the creation?.
LiamS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Brother Torkel;

Greetings. Brother, your posts in this forum have touched me deeply, and I wanted to drop a line, and say that I am in total empathy with your situation. I have two sons, ages five and seven. My oldest son is highly autistic, and my youngest has a form of Aspergers. In the case of my oldest son, like yourself, we (me and my first wife) didn't notice any real differences in him until sometime after the administration of the three dose combo which is high in mercury content. Even after that, I personally didn't know that something was amiss, as he was our first child, and, well, I quite frankly didn't know much about early childhood development. Over the years, I came to just accept things as they were, as far as the autism, and never thought too much about the vaccine issue. When it was brought up to me, I looked for evidence, but there didn't seem to be much back then. I do recall, when I brought my son home from the clinic, he did seem to have a rather intense reaction to the shot; fever, flu like symptoms. My son has undergone many forms of treatment, and I recall at one point, speaking to a psychologist who strongly hinted that, though these children may certainly have a genetic predisoposition to autism, in his professional opinion, there must be an 'invasive shock' to the neurological system to provoke the full blown disorder. This got me to pondering the issue further.
In truth, though, even to this day I'm not sure if the vaccine was the 'cause' of his disorder. I've a history of autism in my family, as it was. But still, something isn't quite right in the scenrio. Not all that long ago, autism was a rarity. After my son's diagnosis, it seemed that everytime I heard from another friend with young children, someone's kid was being diagnosed in a very short span of time; and this was during the time when every child was pretty much mandated to recieve the mercury laden injection. What I do know now, is that anytime you introduce high levels of potent mercury to the developing neurological system of a young child, something is bound to go wrong. In retrospect, had I to do it over again, I too would certainly refuse that immunization for my son.
Another member in the forum posted some good points as far as immunication, and had some valid arguments. Autism itself has become a rampant epidemic in the US, so much so that the CDC has addressed the issue. I think we also need to look into enviormental toxins, industrial pollutants ... I think that someone, somewhere knows the truth. But, for some reason, probably financial, we're being kept in the dark. Best wishes. Peace.

Liam S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
IntrepidEZJ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is an effect, there is certainly a cause.

Autism doesn't just happen. Much like aids or cancer.

The root is there, waiting to be found. Just like the cure.

I truly think that anything that can be done, can be undone, and reversed vica versa.

Just because of low limits of knowledge may not have tapped into the answer, does not mean it is not there.

Would you have believed we could clone animals or humans 20 years ago?
LiamS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very wise observation, brother Intrepid.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Torkel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I too know what you & wife are going thru, LiamS and thanks for stating your support/understanding.

Quote:
so much so that the CDC has addressed the issue.

The CDC is another enabler for the pharmaceutical companies according to the material I've read so far.

Robert Kennedy, Jr wrote an article a while back (posted somewhere on these forums, probably), exposing CDC's role in suppressing an investigation and/or evidence that would lead straight to the criminal neglect of big-pharma.

They won't tolerate that either.

Also, senator Bill Frist slipped legislation into a bill to prevent pharma co's from being held liable for autism due to the thimerosol in THEIR DRUGS!

Big-pharma, after being conscious of the harmful effects of thimerosol, went ahead & shipped the remaining thimerosol vaccines to other third world countries... so they would make money one those doses and not lose out on the income.

Profit and dividends for the investors are what matters MOST.

Peace and contentment,
Torkel

Miranda vs Arizona (384 U.S. 436, 125): "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them."

HAGANS vs LAVINE (415 US 533 N-3,note 5): "Once JURISDICTION is challenged it must be proven by the Plaintiff."
msactech1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like yin and yang thing to me. I know some of the anti-viruses prevent some bad diseases, but I also know some of them are not good.
I know they gave me all types of crap when I went in the Army. I do not know what they gave me, but I do believe in the polio vac.
It is a shame that we do not really know what we are getting. We get them so we won't get sick, but when the vac. makes us sick, they lie and hide the evidence from us.
It could be risky either way. If the virus don't make you sick, the vac. will.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF!?

Evil Empire Seeks to Punish Autism Expert

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
msactech1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We see it now. Watch it fade behind the BS. The press will cover it up. Mark my words.
Ferre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, I'm afraid you are spot on. "The usual".

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
aeroplane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got back from seeing the doc about an eye infection I got over the weekend. He asked me about my baby and the immunization shots. When I told him I've read a lot on the subject and that I want to wait several years, his face lost all warmth.

My doctor told me that everything that says immunization is dangerous is propoganda... even the information from researchers proving it can cause autism and ADD.

I was thinking, "Why is this guy pushing this so hard? Does he have a contract with the Devil or something?" But I would let him have his say, I didn't feel like arguing at the moment. My eye was itchy and puffy, and I just wanted to get something for it. So, I held my peace.

Then, he crossed the line by suggesting that by not subjecting my child to chemical and biological experimentation that I might be considered an, "irresponsible parent". He asked me what medical education did I have that I thought I could question the medical establishment?

I told him where he could stick his arrogant attitude before I took my prescription and walked out with my head high. Twisted Evil

Time for me to find a new doc.

US President Jimmy Carter
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Time for me to find a new doc.

Quite.

The Head of Cardiology of a local hospital was my first cardiologist, who matter-of-factly told me I'd be dead in 5 years. That was 7 years ago.

I 'fired' him, and got a doc who was more interested in living than dying.

Actually, I suggested to him that he do something to himself so physically impossible, that if any of us were actually able to pull it off, none of us would ever leave home.

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: