THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Cheers, everyone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lumps
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Cheers, everyone. Reply with quote

This is the Buffalo Theory on beer from Cliff Clavin to Norm at Cheers. I find in
inspiring for beer drinkers or any alcoholic drink.

:::.:..... ... . . . .

Well you see, Norm, it's like this...A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the
slowest buffalo. And when the herd is being hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones
at the back of the herd that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the
herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving
by regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain
cells. Now, as we all know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally,
it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption
of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a more faster and more
efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

:::.:..... ... . . . .

indicaspice
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: hi my juggalo bro Reply with quote

hello Lumps so glad to see ya posting. nice one. Peace bro welsofa climb aboard ~Lilli~
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Boojum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel 4 in the UK has been doing cheers reruns just after midday every day for months Very Happy

After watching them all again i've come to 2 conclusions : 1. Yes, given the original source material frazier really is as crap as I thought and 2. Norm Peterson is my hero & the ultimate model for how we should all be.... (I don't drink anymore, but swap herb for beer & I reckon that's pretty close). Sure he's lazy, but he's got the best lines, he's got the old barroom philosopher wisdom going on, he's chilled out & ultimately he's always there for everyone when things go wrong.

NORM PETERSON FOR PRESIDENT!
And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.
American Beauty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: