THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Canna-Guacamole

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Canna-Guacamole Reply with quote

You Need for Canna-Guacamole:

* 1-2 nice'n'ripe Avocado, skinned and seed taken out
* Small Red Spainish Onion either grated or finely chopped
* 2 huge Tablespoons of Sour Cream
* 2 Tablespoons of Lime or Lemon juice
* 2-3 Tablespoons of tomato salsa
* few shakes of pepper
* few drops of Tabasco or 1 small chilli seeded and finely chopped (more for chilli lovers, purely optional)
* teaspoon of crushed garlic
* 2 Tablespoons of VERY finely chopped resionous cannabis buds or 1 "less than teaspoon" of Hash (be my guest if you want add more!!)

What to do?
* For those with access to a food processor, chuck everything in the processor until it's nice and thick and smooth.
*For those who don't have access to processor, mash the Avocados with fork or potato masher until well mashed, and mix will with all above ingredients, and it's ready to serve with the Nachos or as a dip itself for canna-parties Easy uh??

TIPS/IDEAS:
With those with food processors, you can add some beans too from into the processor with Avocados, it will be nice and thick, and probably will cause farts. Laughing

I prefer to make the Canna-Guacamole few hours ahead or in the morning for the arvo or at lunchtime for dinner, because I find it tastes better when it "ages" for few hours in the fridge, if you make this ahead, don't forget to keep the Avocado seeds and just drop it on the top of Guacamole, it will keep the dip in nice GREEN colour, I don't know why, but the seed seem to act as "natural colour preserver" for Guacamole's.

I find hash, melted with bit olive oil on tablespoon over small flame/heat makes this dip fairly potent...

Goodluck

Urbanhog Cool
is a difference. - Bill Hicks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: