THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Cannabis is mentioned (in code) all throughout the Bible

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pakaloha
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: Cannabis is mentioned (in code) all throughout the Bible Reply with quote

Hello out there in cyber-space,

Aloha. The more I study and research and learn from others, the more I see cannabis mentioned all throughout the Bible. As much as the authors might have wanted it explicitly taken out, many references remain and more become apparent to me.

For instance: 100% of the time Moses sees God it's "in a cloud" by day or a flame by night. What's the cloud? Cannabis smoke.

The plant of renown in Exekiel which shall take away all our hungers? Cannabis hemp.

The dream tree of Daniel? A cannabis plant.

The active ingredient in the holy anointing oil of Moses, Saul and David?
Kaneh bosm in the Torah = cannabis. See Exodus 30:23. Where it reads 'sweet cane' or 'calamus' read it as cannabis. The formula is amazing; very contemplative, meditative. A wonderful inner journey for a few hours with only 8 - 12 drops applied to the skin. Trans-dermal.

The promise of the return of a messiah? Who or what could possibly feed the spiritual and practical needs of the people of the planet? Christ-consciousness expressed in reverent cultivation and use of the plant we know can and will heal all the nations as expressed in Rev. 22:2.

Is 'the Lord' a code word for cannabis? More to come another time.

See ya, Roger
Ferre

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: KANEH BOSM Reply with quote

THE HIDDEN STORY OF CANNABIS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Very interesting articles about Kaneh Bosm (Cannabis) and the Old Testament..

Click here to read the full article

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
oldmanmozz
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ferre, interesting.

cheers an cones Mozz
Rev. Chazman
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was indeed interesting. Thanks for the link.

Peace.
Smile
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: