THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Cannabis Exodus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rasjoshua
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:31 am    Post subject: Cannabis Exodus Reply with quote

Cannabis plays a major role in the Bible. Moses found god in the smoking flames of a "burning bush" renounced his ubringing in thee comfortable palace of the pharoah and led his people to freedom out of slavery. Then in exodus 30:22 "The LORD said to Moses, 'take the following fine spices: 500 shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much (that is, 250 shekels) of fragrant cinnamon, 250 shekels of fragrant cane (equivalent to about 6 pounds of kaneh Bosem or cannabis), 500 shekels of cassia-all according to the sancuary shekel- and a hin of olive oil. Make these into a sacred annointing oil, a fragrant blend, the work of a perfumer. It will be the sacred annointing oil." this section of the bible goes on to say that the oil containing cannabis should be used to annoin the Tent of Meeting (a tent where Moses went to make direct contact with the LORD, he would burn branches of Kaneh Bosem and "the pillar of cloud would come down and stay at the entrance"exodus 33:9"), and to annoint Aaron, his sons and the Levites who were all to serve as priests to the isrealites. I myself have soaked cannabis flowers in olive oil and then rubbed the oil into my chest neck and legs. I got extremely high and the oil on my chest opened all my cappilaries and aided my blood flow and breathing. I have also tried sucking on a clump of pure myrrh resin like candy and found that this also got me really really high and I felt like my head was glowing. The bible goes on to speak of moses burning the fragrant inscence and annointing many isrealited with the sacred oil. I have also read that In King Solomons grave they found two huge stone altars which had hashish resin on them. As far as I know Solomon burned bowling ball sized pieces of hashish in his great temple in Jerusalem. This makes sense because Solomon was a freat orator, poet and wrote many psalms and songs praising Yahweh. He was also a lover of The Queen of Sheba who was a mystic, astrologer, and medicine woman from abbsynnia or what is now Ethiopia. he took this knowledge back to Jerusalem and probably used Iboga, and dattura in addition to cannabis. Jesus was in Jerusalem at age 12 when he left his parents and Joseph and Mary were worried and looked all over for him, they finnaly found him in a heady discourse with the rabbis at the great temple. Then there is a gap in the gospels from when Jesus is 12 with his parents in nazareth and then suddenly he is 30 preaching in the marketplace in Jerusalem. I have read many accounts including one from Newsweek that there is a strong tradition and wall paintings in India that Jesus walked to India learned yogic meditation and returned home to teach it to the jews. I personally believe that Jesus was enlightened in India with saddus, ascetics and yogis while smoking chillums of charras and probably eating mushrooms which are common in India. This would explain his ascetic qualities and all the talk about the bread of life. Haile Sellassie who was a descendant of King David, Solomon and Jesus was a great and fair king who gave positions of power to old peasant women and established many nature and animal reserves. Haile Sellassie's greatest glory was protecting the Ark of the Covenant when mussolini came to steal it from ethiopis where it still resides. He learned that mussolini wanted to make a war and he said "we cannot fight because we are not a warring nation we are a hospitable people." He then invited mussolini to his palace where mussolini dined with the king of kings and saw his glory, peace and splendor. After eating with the king it would be dishonorable for him to make a war so that is why there are so many italian ethiopians today and the ark of the covenant is still protected in a temple on a military compound in Ethiopia. Jah love Rastafari!, Shalom selam, Boom shanka, boom shakti, boom kali, boom shanti, boom boom gunja!!!
amma=mother, au=of, ra=sun god, So-la-r-en-lo is an ancient sanskrit mantra meaning "with great love and devotion". I n i am rasta. I lived in Amsterdam for 4 years. I am married to a dutch woman named Kundalini, who is a Yoga instructor and massage therapist. I am a singer and I practice ayurvedic and shamanistic medicine in California
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Echo
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read your post only today. Nice to see you here Rojoshua, I hope to find more of your contributions soon.

I have visited your site also. Nice!

Echo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: