THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Cannabis Cream

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Cannabis Cream Reply with quote

As i'm new here i dont know wether this has been covered but i have found that if you mix cannabis with aqueous cream you can apply it to swollen jpints (arthritis sufferers) Muscles, and if applied to the base of the spine it can help with M.S. and general Pain complaints. To make it you will need either cannabis bud ground and mixed with the cream at a ratio of 5-cream to 1 cannabis or if you use the male plant or the leaves from a female i would use it 5-cream to 2-3 cannabis. My life partner used to suffer with a nasty rash on her arms now she doesn't if it comes back she applies one dose of cream and its gone. The wonders that this one sacriligious plant can accomplish continue to amaze me. I hope this is helpful and please pass this information on. Shocked
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very helpfull, thanks. Razz

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great tip, thanks

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
kytaira

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds awesome! You should patent it before someone else markets the idea on you! lol (just a thought! you could be rich) But definately something I'll have to try for my knees also.

Rev. Anthony
sibannac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry forgot to mention when you apply to the base of the spine you will need a large square plaster place a nice sized dollop of the cream in the middle. I would also point out the greater the pain the more reason to use bud, in all other case's though for use as an anti-inflammatory localised anaelgesic and for skin complaints such as cyriosis the leaf will suffice. M.S. sufferers i would reccomend the use of bud and please pass this knowledge on i am already converting my locals to the healing wonders of our sacreligious plant. Go with my blessing and i hope what ails you deminish's in it severity peacepipe .
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not having the benefit of a woman to ask atm, What's an 'aqueous cream'? I know water based but you mean a body lotion or a cold cream type thing? I'm eager to try this. What do you use?
kytaira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I also am curious of this. I would've thought, however, with THC being a fat soluable substance, that the cream would have been oil-based. Am I wrong in this assumption? (after all: Assumption is the Mother, of all Fuck-ups!) lol

Rev. Anthony
sibannac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aqueous cream is the base cream used in all other creams and if you think of it it is no different suspending cannabis in that than it is in olive oil? I dont know wether you can purchase this in the states i'm in the uk.
It does work keep in the fidge and make small amounts at a time as it tends to go brown and smell a little personally i dont worry about that but some of you might. Laughing
p.s There is a group in the uk called thc4ms this is one of their methods and is a proven way to use cannabis i have used it htis way for a couple of yrs, my partner is on a helath trip at the mo and hurt her knee again last evening she applied the cream and it helped she's fine this morning
and my cream is made from a male plant i cant afford to use bud but will as soon as my system is running again December 17th this year!!
http://www.thc4ms.org.uk/
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To bad those cannabis chocolate bars are only for ms sufferers. I think many could benefit by them. Nice site tho.

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
sibannac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannabis chocolate easy to make 1st take a medium szed bar of chocolate
5oo grams is about right , melt it in a bowl over hot water grind up about a quarter of good quality cannabis bud mix well together and pour into a chocolate mold. Hey presto NICE chocolate again its a method i use for times when i've been stuck in court for cultivation charges and have need of pain relief, plus it was one over on the corrupt judge hehe. Oh the best bit is licking the bowl out trust me you'll never let anyone else do it again.
I tend to toss a bit of cannabis into all sorts of cooking speg bol is awesome just toss some into the sauce yummy.
Be kind live free love life.
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a possitive mine of information mate, can't wait to chat. I've just mailed that link to a close friend with MS, thanks.

But come on, don't be shy, what brand of cream do you do buy?

peace Wink
sibannac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re make of cream just ask at the local pharmacy for aqueous cream a large tub 500g is usually £2.99p. When we meet up on saturday i will bring you a small tub of male plant cream ok compliments of northants thc ministry. http://www.ukcia.org/ you should also have a look around this site and this one as well. http://www.disabilityuk.com/cannabis/index.htm
both these are a feast of knowledge and knowledge is power.
Be kind live free love life
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already a member of UKCIA, good innit Wink And the cream would be greatly appreciated. I found pride to be a useless emotion a long time ago, offer me a freebie and I'll take it every time.

Cya soon.
touches earth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is White Rastas cream recipe from the Med forum on http://www.letfreedomgrow.com/ which is the American Alliance for Medical Cannabis website. Actually the forum is the Med forum on http://overgrow.com/ lots of good med info in this forum

WR's Cannabalm (anti-cancer) Ocean of Lotion

All who have tried this on burns and other skin irritations will attest to it's effectiveness.The first part is a version I created using Emu oil,it is an aromatic light oil(like suntan oil) the second portion describes how to turn the oil or any Cannabis oil (recomended; jojoba,hemp,olive,almond,etc) or fat(ghee,emu,lard) into a smooth lotion which can be scented and ingredients such as Vit E can be added(as well as other good skin herbs such as aloe):
First the Emu prep;

Here ya go the Emu oil is important due to it's ability to penetrate the skin fully .And yes I have a special batch of emu goo mixed with tiger balm it tis da Bomb (pun intended)

well I took 1L emu oil and infused 140g resinous leaf and small bud in a double
boiler with 1 pt of anhydrous isopropanol for 1 hr and filtered. then added 2cups
STRONG tincture of cannabis,1cup olive oil,1oz patchouli oil(smells good)and 1
tblspoon of lecithin disolved in 1/2 cup tincture of calendula .yeild 1.5l greenish
lotion type oil with a pleasent yet green aroma.
First trial 2 tablespoons rubbed vigorously over pulled shoulder and collar bone
region(pectoral ,neck ,shoulder, deltoid, rt side only)
First notice a mild waming in region,also stiffness seems less in my hands in the
first 15 minutes after 30 minutes feel a very comfortable "glow", almost opioid,
speading from the region of application.whole region feels loose and
comfortable,especially the region where the dr's split my collarbones for heart
surgery,this area has never completly recovered from the operation and gives me a
lot of pain when I do stenuous activity(wood splitting,overhead work).So far at 45
mins post application this area seems to be much releived.Also this lotion is
pleasent to the skin and seems to penetrate very well as my skin does not feel
"greasy" at all.I have several samples prepared to give to several jpint pain
sufferers to try.I will post their responses as they comment,but so far this is the
best topical delivery I've come up with to date and will persue this avenue of harm
reduction for arthritic users.I think there are other substances that could speed
absorbsion.Also the slightly green aroma could be worked with but all in all I call the
Emu oil delivery an astounding success when compared with the many other fats
and oils I've used in the past.(first posted 9/6/2001)

Next i will outline how to take a basic Cannabis oil or fat and turn into a smooth creamy lotion;

Ingredients

24.0 oz distilled H2O

4.0oz strong cannabis oil or fat

1.2oz emusifying wax

1.2oz cosmetic grade stearic acid

1.0oz liquid vegetable glycerin

.3oz germaben ( a natural preservative necesarry to prevent spoilage/rancidity)

.3oz essential oil of your preference(remember the smell your already working with and try to compliment it)

For a cooling sunburn lotion menthol crystals can be added in place of/with the essential oils

Instructions;

Heat all ingredients in a double boiler until melted then whisk until creamy.Add the last two ingredients and whisk thoroughly.

Pour whil warm into bottles.

Makes aproximately 32oz.

All ingredients except the cannabis (and the emu oil and ghee) can be found at

www.glorybee.com

Ph 1:800:456:7923

Anyone interested in Emu oil can contact me directly @ fr31r3@starband.net

I can't help but feel a sense of pride as science validates so many of my own deductions about the true medicinal value of this amazing herb. My wifes G-ma used it on her burn several summers ago and now I am suplying a group of snowbirds in Ariz.with what they call"Veva's green burn magic".She takes a gallon of it south each winter now. LOL I don't think she tells them just what makes it work so well!

Bon Soliel,WR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: