THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Cannabis could this cure SADS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Cannabis could this cure SADS Reply with quote

SADS
Seasonal Affective Disorder Syndrome is a postulated disorder in which the mood of the affected person changes according to the season of the year. Typically, with the onset of winter, there is depression, general slowing of the mind and body, excessive sleeping and overeating. These symptoms resolve with the coming of spring. The phenomenon may partly account for the known seasonal variation in suicide rates.

I have no proof but I discovered that the whole planet does not contain any colour. The colours that we we can see around us is radiation that is reflected from the objected that you are looking at, for example, if you are looking at a blue piece of card in the sun, (from which the whole light spectrum is being produced) all the colour radiation hits the card but the blue in the spectrum is reflected back to the eye, the rest are absord in to the blue card.

If you sit under a light (that produces the whole light spectrum) in the winter months this can lift SADS, so if cannabis enlarges the pupils thus allowing extra light into the eye, duing the winter months when there is not as much light as the summer months, this must be benefical to a person who suffers from SADS.

Lots of Love
David
Whitegold
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have used this method on SADS with clients of mine...with success Very Happy

I use reptile lamps since they emit more UV-B which helps the body to create more calcium from our foods...I have noticed that most SADS clients also have either arthritis or osteoporosis. The cannabis aids in two ways..yes the pupil dilates some and also the relaxing effect allows the person to sit longer under the lamps....There is little risk of UV-B overload since the amounts emitted are much reduced from the power of the sun.

Just thought I'd share that one Very Happy
PotSmokingFiend

Location: On a small blue/green planet in one of the outer spiral arms of a Galaxy called 'The Milky Way'.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moral of the story...

smoke lots in summer, smoke more in winter tee hee hee...

grins grins grins
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: