THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Cannabis: Canada stops therapeutic use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Cannabis: Canada stops therapeutic use Reply with quote

Quote:
Cannabis: Canada stops therapeutic use

(AGI) - Ottawa, Dec 5 -

The Canadian Federal Government decided to cancel the Medical Marijuana Research Program (MMRP), that is, the research programme on the medical use of marijuana. The programme had been opened after the Ottawa Supreme Court decided to distribute the substance to patients with chronic or acute pains. The decision to block the programme caused a reaction from medical associations, especially the Canadian Medical Association, which, in its journal (CMAJ) said the government "is sending a harsh message to clinical research on the risks and benefits on the use of cannabis". The programme began in 2001 with funds of 262,000 Canadian dollars for a pilot project involving 32 people with chronic pains linked to neurological illnesses. In 2003, a second study was launched, financed with 1.8 million Canadian dollars, which involved 350 users of therapeutic cannabis.

Source

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Stokes
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That also sucks the big one.

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Just when one thinks it's getting a bit better ... Reply with quote

Hello there,

Aloha. I smell soulless beings at work in this disaster of immoral behavior. It's beyond my comprehension and shows that we must re-adjust our ministry aims and methods to respond to the new Canadian policy of zero mercy. If Canada today, where else tomorrow?

This also points-up the need for a vigorous THC Ministry / Canada. Anyone with sincerity, good manners, time available, social and financial resources and abundant energy want this job?

All the best to you,

Roger

@@@
rainbowbeamer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Canadian policy of zero mercy Reply with quote

Dear Roger and Fellows ...

Zero tolerence. Those two words are so anti-democratic and worse.

Zero tolerence for war, poverty, corruption, zero tolerence for a plant ? For a free choice, Zero tolerence leading to property crimes of confiscation and human crimes of kidnapping one of to jail to be financially bound .....

Satan is free wheeling, some boundries in God, religion and healthy, especially Esscenes. Zero tolerences is Satanic Freewheeling and Zero tolerence is antithetical to freedom, democracy, Federalism, human rights ....

Hope you meet this well now not when too late .... so far the majority of intrests (nay saying to control punishers) and confisated tax dollars (police/government system) are doing the Satan Shuffle by free wheeling Zero tolerences instead of the real government job and religous work of setting all free with the few well chosen and enjoyed self evident truths of recent America.

Wheres the vigor one who going to go this challenge ???

Very much the time to remind those free wheeling anything and evertything goes to hell types -- we got standards too remind and enjoy through education and practise --- I'll tell you KnoW -- you never tell us no.

Please Bless my post Roger

Quote:

Hello there,

Aloha. I smell soulless beings at work in this disaster of immoral behavior. It's beyond my comprehension and shows that we must re-adjust our ministry aims and methods to respond to the new Canadian policy of zero mercy. If Canada today, where else tomorrow?

This also points-up the need for a vigorous THC Ministry / Canada. Anyone with sincerity, good manners, time available, social and financial resources and abundant energy want this job?

All the best to you,

Roger

“When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: