THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Canna Drinks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echo
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:12 pm    Post subject: Canna Drinks Reply with quote

Has anyone got a recipe for canna-beer?

And is it safe to make cannabis alcoholic drinks?

Think of a Tequila Cannarise, Stoney Evil Scotsman, Whiskey Highball, Mary Jane Mix... Getting thirsty yet?

Ideas welcome!!!

Echo

'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a great book written by Ed Rosethal "Marijuana beer" I think and it has heaps of mj beer receipes Very Happy

You brew your normal home made beer, and get half-2 oz's of buds of buds, and you chuck the buds in a filter bag or women stocking after the sugar/yeast has started fermated, not at the start when you pour the water, sugar, hops, mlats, blah blah blah at the same time because it will end up tasting very "greenish" and its best to add the bag of weed a day or two after the sugar/yeasts produces alchoal because you need some alchoal so it can start extracting/fermate the THC's from the buds over 5-7 or whatever days depending on your climate/type of beer/conditions.

Take easy it can be very potent, its great for people who just want a beer, not two or too many like me, otherwise I will just end up way too confused working out "AM I DRUNK OR STONED?" Embarassed

I yet havent tried this, because I keep reading a alot of debating reports about people say its best to use fresh or dried buds/leaves/trimmings, as buds beer will be WAAAAYYY more potent and usually low dose of buds/trimmings is great for heavy beers like me and maybe I assume like those Ganja, Ferre and any others? hehehe! Surprised

A friend made a really nice mulled red wine and after two glasses, i passed out in semi-coma, I will chase up my friend on the weekend as my friend is cooking for me on the weekend, as it's my birthday on this upcoming weekend.... gee... turning 25.... can't believe last 25 years just disappeared before my eyes, where did they go? Shocked Oh well, I guess I am more looking forward in my next upcoming years!

Keep eye on this thread for receipe for Mulled Red Wine! Twisted Evil

Cheers!

Urbie Idea
is a difference. - Bill Hicks
Echo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bday Urbanhog!!! I think life gets better every day that goes by.

Thanks for the hints about beer making. But to make it easier, can I just drop half a bud in a Heineken can and drink it one hour later? I love beer and I love chicken stuffing... They are so good together Very Happy

Echo

'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bday Bro! music rocker hullamod

Have a good party!
stinky
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed thanks Embarassed
is a difference. - Bill Hicks
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Very Happy

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
kytaira

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Potka Reply with quote

I once found a recipe for "potka". Basically all you do is soak your stems in vodka for 7 days. About 7 grams of stem per 10 oz. I did it in a mason jar, soaked it for 7 days, and it worked quite well. I think I was a little short on stem though. I opened the jar everyday an gave it a good shake after I put the lid back on. Nice and mellow, and I found I was able to drink more than usual.
aeroplane
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Urban! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: