THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Can peoties history teach us a leson in religious canobus us

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shaudes
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Can peoties history teach us a leson in religious canobus us Reply with quote

I have been reading over lots of the info in these forums, and i was wondering. Does anyone know were we can find the information on how peoti, another controled substance now legaly recognised as a secriment in one specific church, eb found. I belive the information could help the ministry become nationaly recognized, and help with the legal issue member have with the law. Also is the ACLU our friend in these matters? Or woudl thay stay away from these issues?
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes the info is here all about the peyote way church and everything an yes it does help us.
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a quick look at the ACLU site I'd say they're already on (your) our side.

http://www.aclu.org/DrugPolicy/DrugPolicyMain.cfm

peace Smile
shaudes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilli wrote:
yes the info is here all about the peyote way church and everything an yes it does help us.

I asume you are referign to the info beign on this site. may i ask what forum or hedign it might be under. or even the link? Wink
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides at the forums, we also have a (Google) site search on the THC Ministry Amsterdam website, http://www.thc-ministry.net/search.shtml and a search for 'Peyote way church' produced these results:

Search THC-ministry.net for "Peyote Way Church" <-- click (you can also search the internet for Peyote Way Church while you are there.)
Radio Free Amsterdam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: