THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Bush: Us vs Them...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Romadon
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I committing an act of blasphemy by smoking the Holy Anointing Oil? Sometimes I feel like it helps me other times I feel like it damns me.
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Yes, and no Reply with quote

Hello Romadon and friends,

Aloha. In response to your question, I have not personally smoked the holy anointing oil. I do know of some people here who REALLY enjoyed dabbing it along the length of a 'shake' jpint (mostly leaf, some little buds) and smoking it together. They said it made the shake jpint much better for their prayers and their comfort.

I have also heard of smoking 'Marinol', the synthetic marijuana they make in a lab with zero cannabis in it. It comes in a capsule mixed in a carrier of sesame oil, I think. A former friend of mine said he liked it pretty much. Available easily by prescription from any pharmacy. Go figure.

Romadon, you're breaking new ground here, old boy. Please keep us posted on your spiritual and therapeutic processes, and your results, OK?

Have you tried the holy oil applied to your pulse points, yet? I recommend those locations from good personal experience. Inside of wrists, temples, third eye, on the crown of the head, etc. A little under the nose for fragrance, too. It can be a little 'hot' with the cinnamon and myrrh, so be careful around the eyes, groin, etc.

All the best spiritual adventuring to you,

Roger

###
Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Roger, your response is really a comfort to me, I was really beginning to get upset and worried. I know I joke around a lot but I like being taken seriously once in a while also. I'm really quite serious about most of my jokes actually, although much of it may sound nonsensical and seem to have no real meaning in and of itself it is still connected to my real feelings or beliefs about things.

As far as smoking Holy Oil and eating Jelly Bellies I wasn't joking although I would never intentionally blame Cannabis for contributing to a perverted appetite. Quite to the contrary upon smoking the Holy Oil I noticed almost immediately that my appetites were being brought back into a righteous balance and that was beginning to hunger and long for good righteous food once again. I don't know what happened with the Jelly Bellies I guess I lost it there, but after having my palette cleansed by the Holy Oil I was able to fully enjoy all the exquisite flavors (actually some of them things are rather nasty until yah figure out what they are) of the Jelly Bellies.

Sorry about my lack of patients and not taking the time to put things in words more easily understood by all. And also sorry for being a hypocrite again and going against my own words of wanting no part of character assassination. I was once told by an old friend of mine that I was anyone's dog who goes hunting. I guess he was right.

Last edited by Romadon on Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess another way of putting it is that Cannabis helps to bring a person's Yin & Yang back into balance. I think I have seen in other posts here that Roger and others have made about this also.

Charlie Manson once said he wasn't effected by such things as Yin & Yang that and no one could possibly make him unhappy. I guess I still have a ways to go to reach his level. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: