THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Becoming An "Ordained Minister"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should we Ordain our own or Let someone else do it?
Ordain our own
94%
 94%  [ 16 ]
Let someone else do it
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen Brother Jack,

You can post it if you like, I (Mary Lou Berry) wrote this Jan 24, there is a small typo there though...if any other forgive me...the typo is the word "use" should be "Us" electric.... thats located in the line about Ben Franklins Kite..

This is true...about our feelings ...however Moses was the author of the book of Genesis ...and did say that...God had respect for Ables sacrafice...and for Caines he had no respect...and in the new testament it relates that Abel by faith offered a more acceptable sacrafice than Caine...this showing that it is by faith that we are saved not by works of our hands ...I believe in some way because God showed favoritism he felt some what responsible for what happened to Abel ...and thus using Caines sacrafice in ever facet of the 1st temple...to remind him of this....but it indeed was Caines choice to do what he did...this shows exactly what is happening concerning prohibition ...the US government is as Caine sacraficing this plant (by prohibiting it) and then turning around and bringing persecution and destroying the lives of many Able body citizens...when that blood begins to cry louder and louder...God shall hear us..
Bubba
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I ask how long is the idle time on this site? I take a long time writing at times. I spent over 2 hours tonight replying and answering several people hit preview button.... It asks me to relog in, I do so everything is gone. Sad

Bubba
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubba wrote:
May I ask how long is the idle time on this site? I take a long time writing at times. I spent over 2 hours tonight replying and answering several people hit preview button.... It asks me to relog in, I do so everything is gone. Sad

Bubba

You can avoid that by checking the "Log me on automatically each visit:" box when you log on.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Bubba
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
Nachtschattenreich
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm,
Quote:
the Word Kaneh Bosm has Caine's name all over it...Caine's flower...

And what is CoCaine then? Evil or Very Mad

Seriously, the message in this is that prohibition is a form of Original Sin. Which is, theologically spoken, a statement more pragmatic and less groupthinky than the more fiery declaration that the DEA^H^H^HCPVPV is the Antichrist.

PS: Bubba - Press Ctrl-A-C within the wordstar compatible textbox before you click the submit button. If the website fails your text then will still be in the clipboard.
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know nothing of Cocaine...I was merely relating the hebrew word of Kaneh Bosm. Why I believe it was given this name because it was Cain's sacrafice. and throwing into scripture knowledge of things that were said...in both the old and new testament...like for instance...this scripture...for the spirit speaketh expressily that in the latter times many will depart from the faith giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils...commanding to abstain from meats and forbidding to marry having a form of Godliness but Deny the POWER thereof from such turn away....anything or anyone who promotes consumption laws upon it's people in my opinion is anti-christ...or anti christian.
Ferre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be a party pooper, but the meaning and existing of words and names pre-dates the Abrahamic scriptures with a couple of thousand years.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well just merely stating why I believe what I believe...and how it is I came to this understanding...yet there is more that I could say why...but those spiritual signs were given to me from God ...and perhaps only I would understand them...but these things I write are for those who confess Christ and have the testimony of Yeshua. So perhaps for some this may be helpful to them...I come to sow his words of truth and to reveal he is LOVE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: