THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Becoming An "Ordained Minister"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should we Ordain our own or Let someone else do it?
Ordain our own
94%
 94%  [ 16 ]
Let someone else do it
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Delta9THCUSA
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: tenets Reply with quote

Simplicity is real smart. I have heard lots of times, K.I.S.S. - Keep It Stupid Simple. ( Keep It Simple Stupid - the joke)

Quote:
people with altier motives can become ordained

Simply then, what are the THC-Ministy's motives, tenets, these altier motive people are disrupting, what, how?

Quote:
our tenets are clear

I'm not so clear of all the tenets, carry around idea it is religious freeedom, pot use, and then one can smoke and grow personal use, once one knows how to talk to a judge as self aware religious soul - "here is a case in law, your honor".

Freedom to use pot and then grow your own pot is what all now enjoy, now that the trail has been opened by Roger, congradualtions pioneer.

Does the THC-Ministry help those somehow with pot that are unable to grow or afford own? Is this a tenent, my reviews of website have not be able to zero in on yet, being a supplier of pot to religious users. If so, does pot from THC-Ministers remain "cost prohibitive"? In my area pot is $5 - $10 gram low grade and $20 - $30 high grade. Most all people I know can upset their budgets seeking pot in that way, they need more then they can afford. Sadly funny, lots of familys cannot afford string beans as they like or need them today.

Quote:
I can imagine our personalized THC-Ministry ordainment soon comes with a mandatory trip to the big island and a week or so at our Greenhouse Chapel and our oceanfront Sanctuary.

Self ordainment is more appropriate to reality and the spirit of the law. Any person able to talk about past law has the key to unlock the bonds of the present lawman on your butt for using and growing pot charges now. Seems anyone, even self aware ministers, may hope to be ordained proper at THC-Ministry mentioned above, should only be ordained when reguarded as, and a need for, an expert witness arises in a dificult case. Otherwise it is just redundant and misleading.

The 1 - 2 - 3 kit does offer something standardised for the authorities to follow up on and that is mailable, the THC-Ministry card.

Does this stay true, one can now just self ordain, explain the past case work and seek THC-Ministry ordination to become a expert witness. Ordination may also be right to those that choose to grow pot to supply the needy or anoint the ill with oil. Ordination can set standards and practises to share.

What are the tenets simply? Rolling Eyes
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal tenets are:

I must do that which I feel to be right, without imposing myself upon another's sense of what is right, except where I would be stopping them from willfully or by neglect injuring or robbing another.

Providing for my children until they are able to protect and provide for themselves must take precedence over my own personal needs, except to the extent where neglecting my own needs would stop me from properly providing for and nurturing them.

I must properly care for all the Sacred Teacher Plants to the greatest extent of my ability, and not carelessly employ them, only calling upon their spirits when I am physically ill or in spiritual need of them; furthermore, I am not to attempt to snare others and bind them to my Will by use of the powers of the spirits of the Sacred Teacher Plants, neither am I to attempt to materially profit from those who need the Sacred Teachers for reasons of physical or spiritual well-being, for I know that willfully misusing the material forms of the Sacred Teachers would leave me unable to call them to me for fellowship and make any act of consumption a spiritually hollow, purely physical event.
Rev. Jack
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Marx reads better in his language, to me it reeks of double talk.
Rev. Jack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev Erik

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL gstar
you get a star
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack, I think it was Mark Twain who had some ruthless satire about the oversophistication of the German language of that time. In case of doubt all you need to know of that writer may be what he thought about those that popularised him.
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Rev. Jack!

On the subject of stars...we all have one inside of us, it's known by the Taoists as the "hidden gate," and it's what Jesus was referring to when he said heaven is inside of you, it's the entrance to the "Temple of God." I can see this in everyone, and I firmly believe that when we all seek out this "pinpoint of light" within us or enlightenment via internal exploration to see that all things we believe are external and separate are in truth internal and unified, we all find the same thing. I guess that's really one of my core beliefs, it was what I found in the basis of every religion I studied that tied them all together.

Here's a technique you can use to explore yours:

Sit or lay back and relax, in a position where you're comfortable but won't readily fall asleep. Close your eyes and look downwards into yourself. The Gate relates to the solar plexus region of your body, so you want to look downwards through your body from the inside until you can see it. Now you want to chase it, try to touch it. As you do, you'll find your attachment and identification of self with your body slowly disappears, and your spiritual form will become more prominent in your identification of self.

As you get closer to it, it will seem to retreat. Chase it. Sometimes you will feel like you've hit it and passed through it, and you'll be in another world. That other world is one of the many you have to pass through to actually reach it, and it's best to view it as an illusion or a playground. When you find yourself in one of the illusions, look around the illusion for the bright light you were chasing in the first place, and continue to chase it.

You will eventually get to the threshhold of the gate; you will know you have reached it because its divine brightness will soak into everything until you cannot distinguish anything for the brightness - it doesn't just blanket everything you see, everything you see will also be burning intensely with the same light that shines from the gate - and when this light becomes all things to the point where it has become all things, you are in the presence of the Divine, the Infinite Ultimate, God, or whatever you would like to term it in the physical.

I would advise against sharing your experiences from that point and beyond...it's impossible to communicate them effectively to someone who hasn't shared those experiences with them, and it will deter people from reaching it, because they will focus on the end goal and not the method of getting there. But I will add this...it's worth the trip - and one of the effects of making it there is you can see the divine energy (which I call ether) as it flows through the physical and creates it upon your return. It's a fascinating sight.
Rev. Jack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev.Erik: Here is another piece of evidence for your "star within" file
http://urantiapapers.freeurantia.org/p107.htmhttp://urantiapapers.freeurantia.org/p108.htm
http://urantiapapers.freeurantia.org/p109.htm
http://urantiapapers.freeurantia.org/p110.htm
http://urantiapapers.freeurantia.org/p111.htm

To all: speaking of Tenets:
There is one the I am deeply moved by. When speaking of the sacred plants, do so in a respectful manner. I do not use the "M" word unless I am forced to and only when the person I'm speaking to is too ignorant to know the name Cannabis.
The "M" word was coined to TRICK mankind in to making illegal the most useful and sacred plant and to Perpetrate one of the Greatest of Crimes against Humanity, to keep mankind from knowing GOD.
Some of you will say I'm just using Newspeak, I Am, newspeak is a technic to change the way people think by the words they use, read and hear. Words like drug, weed, pot, reefer even ganja and other slang like the "M" word reinforce the stereo-type and belief that Cannabis is bad. Terms like "get stoned","get baked", "I'm a stoner" and the like, feed the mind set of the great deception. Words like Cannabis (I always capitalize it),Kaneh Bosm, (note: find any... no every English to Hebrew dictionary online and enter "hemp" Shocked Laughing spliffsmilie ) holy herb, sacred plant, sacrament and partake, worship, share, administer the sacrament, invoke the true nature of what we believe and profess.

On my Knees... I am asking each and everyone of you to write and speak carefully, lest fault be found in us by our enemies. To encourage others to do the same. The "M" word is a tool of those servents of evil who want to keep us from truly knowing GOD. loveweed
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's some interesting information on those links, Rev. Jack, and it just goes to reinforce my belief that we all see the exact same thing when we seek the Divine that resides within, no matter what our methods may be in the seeking.
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Jack, I agree with you about not using the "M" word...but in this nation there are many who do not know the true story...about Cannabis ...many who are still told the lie's...many children are being taught lies on a daily basis...And to reach the unlearned and uneducated you must use a term by which they understand.....but in the ears of those that know the truth it angers us this is true...The important thing is revealing these truths to the unlearned. And what better Way when one does use the "M" word tell them the propaghanda that was raised..in 1937 ..many church folk do not know the whole story...many church folk who are younger than 70 know nothing...the people parish for a lack of knowledge. .. and evil prevails when GOOD men do nothing...
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally avoid using the G word too. It's a word designed to lead us away from our inner self and the awareness of our unity with the universe, our planet and all species that dwell on it.

The G word is just as bad as the M word in my opinion, and both words are invented by evil humans in order to deceive humanity and keeping people from knowing the truth.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Some of you will say I'm just using Newspeak, I Am, newspeak is a technic to change the way people think by the words they use, read and hear

Jack Newspeak is from George Orwells 1984.
Quote:
The government's most brilliant and most appalling project is the actual deconstruction of the English language into Newspeak, the language of the Party. Each successive edition of the Newspeak Dictionary has fewer words than its predecessor. By removing meaning and nuance from the vocabulary, the government hopes to eradicate seditious and anti-social thinking before it even has the chance to enter a person's mind. Without the vocabulary for revolution, there can be no revolution.

If it was newspeck would they not remove the word Cannabis.
I don't care what it's called, I think if you remove words it just confuses people.
I smoke, therefore I'm stoned.
john s revealer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: the M word Reply with quote

Like most of you i use to detest the m word up untill about a year and a half ago. I was driving home after a vist to a friend and I had a small roach that i smoked. As i was driving along it came to me to consider this word Marijuana and its meaning when translated to its root. from the Spanish to english it becomes mary jane . well now jane is the female form of john. John is from the Hebrew yahn.Yahn is translated as beloved of god. With Yah being one of the hebrew holy names for God. So Mary beloved of God is the hidden meaning behind the name marijuana. It is this name that has been used to trick and decieve the people of the earth. Marijuana has the the holy name of God sittin right out there mocking an unknowing christian culture of the western world. You may even precieve this as part of the great deception of satan as he sits back and laughs as the fundemental Christians attack the very origins of their worship.
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Using the M word Reply with quote

I don't know if it is moking Christianity...God does see everyone who believes in him as his Beloved...and Mary was a chosen vessel to carry the promise seed...the Christ child...which would make her indeed beloved of God...and chosen...the name itself does carry a deceptive weight only because of lies that were told using the name...in 1937...this name was used sowing racism, and to trick, and confuse the media...and to outlaw a very productive plant and resource that could have made every man, woman, and child in our country to prosper and be in health...and lets not even talk about environmental issues...where would America be had this prohibition never took place...we sure wouldn't be having the problems with Global Warming..and perhaps thousand and thousands would not be dead from Wars due to corporations greed for Black Oil "Texas Tea"...
Rev. Jack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Namaste all

I do not know if Orwell tryed to leave us a clue without giving away the true technique of newspeak or he only partially understood the technique.

Here is the technique as I unterstand it. Rather than removing words, which is impossible i.e. Cannabis, Hemp. The programmers replace the word in a sentence with another word that is redefined by repeated usage to spin the "end-game" messege.
Example:
50 people were killed and 70 people injured today in a blablabla.
the truth

120 casualties today in a blablabla.
Sounds worse but "casualties" now includes both killed and injured whereas my parents used "casualties" as dead only.

There was collateral damage today in a blablabla.
Thats not so bad, eh? And it wasn't even our fault, it was just an "accident!"

One man terrorist is another man freedom fighter.
spin, spin, spin,

Marijuana was a brand name of Mexican tobacco cigearettes. The name was choosen feminine to make it sound sudductive and to reinforce the tales of male users becoming sex crazed rapeist. Had they tryed to use the true name or the common name hemp with their lies they would have been laughing stocks.

Instead they used a different word so noone knew what they were talking about and got everyone so riled up they stopped caring about the truth.

Cannabis should be used,Capitalized, To highlight and point out the atrosity of prohibition. Like the black community did with the pagoritives they felt degraded them. Mad
Ferre

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The use of Entheogens as a religious sacrament pre-dates Christianity by a couple of thousand years.

Ordaining is a Christian thing, I fail to see why we should do that. Really.

Do Hindus need to be ordained in order to be recognized? Laughing

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: