THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Baba Ram Dass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Baba Ram Dass Reply with quote

Hello out there,

Aloha. I had the pleasure to anoint the head of Baba Ram Dass with holy oil on May 7th at the MMM in Maui.

It was a fine thing to do. The brother has had a stroke and now lives on Maui and is a member of our club, Patients Without Time. He looked radiant. Although he is now in a wheelchair and his right side is crippled somewhat, the man was colorful and smiling and a pleasure to be around. He has agreed to help us with our Maui County Cannabis Ordinance and I think he'll be a terrific addition to our team.

I looked on my bookshelf and found my old copy of "Remember: Be Here Now". As I flipped back through the old pages I realized how masterful the book really is. Have you seen it lately? It's a true piece of 60's and 70's culture and art and commentary. Enjoy it if you can find it.

All the best to you,

Roger

###
zero
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck, I wish you would have never left Colorado dude.

Between you and Mr Ken Goreman, it would be legal here by now......

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering if you had met and talked with him...

He is indeed a gentle and wise soul!

How is his speech lately? After his stroke I saw him at a conference and he could speak OK...just kindof haltingly. It really frustrated him at the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: