THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Assassins of Peace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Assassins of Peace Reply with quote

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=12784?rta

Quote:
The "war on terrorism" now consists of a worldwide campaign to fund the "good" terrorist groups

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a brilliant idea, and I think what we should do is kidnap the new mayor of London, Boris Johnson, and keep him hostage here in Brighton and treat him to a room in the Grand Hotel and ensure he has a fantastic time, as I know he's up for his drugs, and will be easy to influence. In fact we could have a kidnapping a week. Mind you we'll need to find funding Laughing
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kidnapping? I prefer to advocate citizen's arrest. Our president has been indicted by a voter initiative to be put in jail. I say citizens march in and start arresting ALL politicians, organize courts to try them, and build gallows to hang them all. The people have the power, all they have to do is excercise it.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Adam, I was trying to put a bit of humor in to the topic.
You sound like you have this planned ready to go. Unfortunately I have good knowledge of this subject, and I know that the army is ready to attack. Unfortunately, whether it actually decides to attack at the same time as yourself is a different matter. On my experience the only person willing to assist, is the nutter who accidentally blows the head off the hostage before you actually start demanding.
Are you also prepared to be judge, jury, police, court usher, prosecution, executioner and carpenter for the gallows. Smile
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure. I will handle every position I must. If they're not careful, I might be the first to make an arrest of this sort, and there will be NO negotiations.

We're going to do these fuckers like they did the Nuremberg trials. No cross examinations, no objections, and if we have enough evidence to fill a shoebox, we'll condemn all of them. That's how it went after WWII.

I look at it this way. There are NO honest politicians. Show me one and I'll show you someone making money on the backside somewhere. Show me one judge...same thing. Show me one police officer....same thing. Some will say "not all cops are bad"......not all cops have had the OPPORTUNITY yet, and NONE of them are going to say they're bad.

Realize I will build the gallows so their toes just barely reach the ground when released. Cool

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: