THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
ask Lanie,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sara
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: ask Lanie, Reply with quote

Quote:
The combination of the Iboga treatment, while staying at Sara's house, is as close to a miracle as you can get. I was coming off of heroin and cocaine--cold turkey!--The iboga completely cuts your withdrawal time down to nothing. Not to mention, Sara's is the only Iboga treatment that allows cannibis to be smoked whenever needed. To an addict withdrawing from hard drugs, weed can be like a godsend. Sara has some killer cannibis! There are also other psychoactive substances that are made available for comfort and personal reflection. The mushroom tea is a must-try and it helps you to sleep after undergoing the Iboga therapy. The iboga treatment, itself, really helps to clean out both your body and mind, of all the junk that has been stored there for so long. In my case, I had a lot of junk. One other thing that is really important, is that you want to be clean. It would be a waste of your time and $$ if you don't have any intention of giving clean life a shot. Sara's treatment is a really great alternative to 12-step programs and other rehab methods that involve giving your mind over to someone or something else. And it really helps to be in Holland--in the beautiful countryside--where cannibis is tolerated. There are other Iboga treatments in other parts of the world, but not one of them compares to Sara's. Who wants to be strapped into a hospital bed for three days and then sent on their way? Sara's house is designed so that you can spend 10 or 14 days at her house, with her family, and you can actually 'recover' in peace, without outside pressures from a big city. I wish every junkie or drug addict had the opportunity to experience Iboga treatment at Sara's. The world would be a very different place.

Echo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another happy ending story, I guess. Well done Sara!

Echo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: