THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Ashcroft resigning.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fyrefly1
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:01 am    Post subject: Ashcroft resigning..... Reply with quote

Hey all.....

Drudge Report wrote:
Attorney General John Ashcroft 'plans to submit his resignation to Bush in the next several days'...

Saw this on Matt Drudge's site....

Although it's kinda old news, it's resurfacing now after the election...

Wonder who is next in line..?
TSRev.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no good idea who is next, but I like the idea of his resignation.
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard a whisper of a rumor on who might replace him if he indeed resigns... former Mayor Rudy Juliani.

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's send him a nice fruit basket!
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A kinder, gentler Attorney General...?

Still Giuliani Time: NYC Marijuana Arrests Go Through Roof While Coke-Snorting Yuppies Catch a Break 1/5/01

When New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani's delicate sensibilities are offended, the citizens of the Big Apple best watch out. It happened again in Midtown Manhattan in November, when the mayor caught a whiff of marijuana smoke on the street as he left a political ceremony.

"I was walking out of the speech that I gave and I smelled marijuana," he told reporters. "I turned around and these guys took off, and my detail couldn't catch them," he added.

Unable to nail the perps, Mayor Giulani extended his wrath to all their compatriots. "You do not get to smoke marijuana. If you do, we're going to arrest you," came the edict.

And so begins the latest version of the crime-fighting mayor's "quality of life" campaign, which has previously targeted the infamous "squeegee men," the homeless, and all manner of minor offenders, from prostitutes and panhandlers to drug users and graffiti artists.

Not that the war wasn't already underway. By the time the mayor smelled smoke in Midtown, his minions had already arrested more than 50,000 marijuana smokers. By the end of November (the latest figures available), that number had climbed to 59,945, including 19 people at a memorial for John Lennon and eight members of an East Village medical marijuana co-op. That's up from 43,122 during the same period last year, a 39% increase.

In 1992, New York police arrested 720 aficionados of the weed.

National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) Executive Director Keith Stroup is outraged. "What he's doing is arresting kids for smoking pot in the park. Giulani's campaign is based on busting as many pot smokers as possible," fumed Stroup. "It's the largest percentage increase in arrests I've ever seen. Incredible."
Rest of Story
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, Rudy...

Wonder if he's learned any thing...I doubt it!
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Giuliani dude might be even worse than Asscroft, he has a very bad reputation here in Holland that's for sure, he is known as the 'zero tolerance' dude. Scary if you know that our culture is build on tolerance.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aye yi yi.... isnt that just like a crazed anti Christ (anti cannabis) politician
to worry about and persicute peaceful smokers while terrorists supposedly plot to blow up the subway sytems and in general reek havok and destruction upon the bodies and minds of the American people.

Psalms 121

1 {A Song of degrees.} I lift up mine eyes unto the mountains: whence shall my help come? 2 My help [cometh] from Jehovah, who made the heavens and the earth. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved; he that keepeth thee will not slumber. 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 5 Jehovah is thy keeper, Jehovah is thy shade upon thy right hand; 6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. 7 Jehovah will keep thee from all evil; he will keep thy soul. 8 Jehovah will keep thy going out and thy coming in, from henceforth and for evermore.

Darby Version
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: