THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Ashcroft & DEA being sued by Minister for religious use
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev. Chazman
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Ashcroft & DEA being sued by Minister for religious use Reply with quote

Did anyone see the Notice on the main page of Rogers THC-Ministry homepage? Ashcroft & the DEA are being sued for religious use rights for arresting a minister for cultivation of Sacrament. It says Roger is going to educate the government about the truths of cannabis use. It sounds like its D day folks. Anyone have more info? This could well be the day we have been prepairing for. Im ready to do anything needed. Just call on me anytime.

Notice here http://www.thc-ministry.org/

Peace
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, it was about time to sue the idiots, Roger told me a while ago he met a lawyer who was willing to go for it, seems that lawyer has his heart at the right spot..and knowledge of the law.
I also guess this will be news soon enough.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its time we stand up for our rights. I agree.

Do you know, was the minister spoken of in the article that was arrested, Roger? Wasnt clear from the article.

Peace
Ferre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it was not Roger, I'm not even sure it was a member of our ministry, as there are a few more churches that use cannabis as sacrament on Hawai'i. This will be an interesting case, as it will set a presetend for other states as well. Roger will keep us informed as it will develope in court, he still has tech. problems logging on this board but we'll get the messages through anyway and will use this tread to update.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, ok thanks man. I look forward to hearing more.

Peace
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi Roger
Wow I'm excited about your law suit. Be blessed bro. Ha ha you are such a breath of fresh revolutionary air. Thomas Jefferson and his gang would just love you Roger.One of my all time favorite paragraphs ever written on the drug wars is this

"If the Founding Fathers were alive today, they would never stand for
the War on Drugs. Thomas Jefferson would immediately convene a war crimes
commission to investigate and punish those responsible for the jailing of more
than 800,000 Americans. Ben Franklin would be building homemade Patriot
missiles. George Washington and his men would be using those Patriot missiles
to blow DEA choppers out of the sky. Sam Adams would be preaching revolution
on college campuses. Ethan Allen would be burning U.S. Customs boats.
Thomas Paine would be writing books like this, and Paul Revere would ride up
and down the Northern California coast, warning marijuana growers that,
'The Feds are coming, the Feds are coming!"

Thats what your doing my fine man "blowing dea choppers out of the sky" Only in a court room.
Your baffeling them with brillance. Moses against Pharoe. You are a GIANT among men.

May Jehovah God Bless your every effort and turn, protect you and keep you strong in spirit.
Oh precious Lord bless us all as we put on holy armour and battle the atrcoties and oppresion laid on us by our governements , Crisco Christians and our advisary satan. Annoit us dear Lord with not only your Holy oil annoit us with your spirit and wisdom. We give all Glory and prasie to you Father HALLELUJAH and amen In Jesus name we pray

Your loving sister Lilli

2 Corinthians 1:12 For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you. (Over the oil)
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Ferre

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger Christie wrote:
Hello Ferre,

Aloha, bro. How's your world?

[I'm checking-in this way because it's bizarre that I'm still UN-able to log in to our forum, even with a changed password. Oh well ...]

The lawsuit against John Ashcroft, etc. is filed properly when the astrology was lined-up best to do it, 8:10 a.m. 3.23.04. We will hopefully get some good press in the next few days which will send the news around the internet for many people to see. That's the plan.

We're doing this to win - and to give people some hope that it's possible to take a BIG shot at the powers that be. We don't have to sit back and hide and be victims when our cause is so righteous. We can be public and respectful and powerfully communicate our message. Playing 'offense' is much more fun than 'defense' with the government and law enforcement.

The THC Ministry guy that was arrested was mostly unknown, doing his quiet thing with friends and family until the arrest. He's facing a potential of 40 years to life in federal prison, plus the loss of his farm for growing
cannabis. Feds say he had thousands of plants and 48 dry pounds. He says not true. Although he's charged with cultivation and distribution of herb, there was zero evidence of 'sales' of flowers against him.

The prohibition of our favorite herb is a 'hate crime' and a 'genocide'. It's so easy for us to 'see' it, although most humans seem blind to what's happening.

It's very much like what I've read about the 'witch hunts' of old. Taking a farm away from a gardener? Sounds like hell, doesn't it? It is hellish and must end, although the vast majority of people do absolutely zero to help.

Usually FEAR = false evidence appearing real. I want to break open the dark fear of prohibition and expose it to the healing light of day. I hope and trust and pray that our lawsuit does the job. We've got the smoke and we're aiming the mirror.

Thanks to you, Ferre, and to everyone who helps us and who thinks and writes and communicates and prays and acts constructively to liberate cannabis and the people who enjoy her. It's my great pleasure and honor to work for our cause. Imagine winning this lawsuit! :-}~

Much love and respect to you and to all friends of liberty,

Roger

Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am truly sorry to hear about the Reverends problams. I am in full confidence that you guys are going to win and he will be ok. Remaining a free family man as he should be.
The healing and betterment of my health over the use of the annoiting oil,proves to me that this must be available for all who are ill. Only Satan himself would want to keep people SICK AND IN PAIN AND WITHOUT HOPE! Jehovah has picked the players in this great drama and what mighty warriors of valor.
Quote:
Judges 6:8 that Jehovah sent a prophet to the children of Israel, who said to them, Thus saith Jehovah the God of Israel: I brought you up from Egypt, and brought you forth out of the house of bondage; 9 and I delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of all that oppressed you, and drove them out from before you, and gave you their land, 10 and I said to you, I am Jehovah your God; fear not the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell. But ye have not hearkened to my voice.
Its the same as today.VALIANT WARRIORS IN OUR MIDST So be of good cheer. I know our agony is about to end. HALLELUJAH

HEALINGS Lilli
2 Corinthians 1:12 For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you. (Over the oil)
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is outrageous. The campaign(read war) against peaceful citizens must stop now! Its time we stand up for our rights.

Roger, Ferre, Is it possible that a mail/email campaign to speak out against this arrest and / or in support of the lawsuit might help the cause? If so let me know an address or email address and I will start writing. Also I will let people know about it at an upcomming Cannabis event at the local university here.

The time for change is upon us. Exclamation

Peace Smile
Slide

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect legal fees may end up being quite high.

I will be contributing to the ministry and hopefully my small contribution can assist in this fight.
GnaturalGnostic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha,

It pleases me to be the attorney representing the persecuted and degraded humans that the Feds demand be put into cages for their sacrament and therapeutic herb.

Follow the links on Roger's home page and read up on the current state of the RFRA and Raich cases.

I am doing this for free, but all sacramental donations can be coordinated through Mr. Christie.

Also, spread the truth and embrace yourselves.

Aloha and Mahalo All,

Rev. Michael A. Glenn, Esq.
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bless you GnaturalGnostic, and Roger. May God grant you the wisdom, fortitude and spiritual guidance you need to succeed on behalf of those you aid. And reward you justly for your efforts.

Peace Brother. Smile
Slide

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GnaturalGnostic wrote:
Aloha,

It pleases me to be the attorney representing the persecuted and degraded humans that the Feds demand be put into cages for their sacrament and therapeutic herb.

Follow the links on Roger's home page and read up on the current state of the RFRA and Raich cases.

I am doing this for free, but all sacramental donations can be coordinated through Mr. Christie.

Also, spread the truth and embrace yourselves.

Aloha and Mahalo All,

Rev. Michael A. Glenn, Esq.

That's quite a sacrifice on your part Reverand.

I would like to thank you for your stance and your sacrifice. All of you involved in this are an inspiration.
Lilli

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reverend Glenn Is there any way I can sue my state for the right to use the healing oil? My expeirence with it has been extraordinary please read in the testimony section. People shouldnt be afraid of incarceration to get well. If i can do anything to spearhead medical cannabis in my state I will do it.
I just dont know any pro active lawyers that would be so helpful. Maybe should I check with the aclu?
Thank you so much for your work and care in Rogers cause. I cant tell you how greatful I am for warriors as you and Roger. This oil needs to be in the hands of all ailing people. It needs to be in hospitals. There needs to be a GLOBAL ANNOITING a GLOBAL HEALING. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR TAKING THIS CAUSE.
Lilli
GnaturalGnostic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: TJ said Reply with quote

truth is great and will prevail if left to herself; that she is the proper and sufficient antagonist to errour, and has nothing to fear from the conflict, unless by human interposition, disarmed of her natural weapons, free argument and debate; errours ceasing to be dangerous when it is permitted freely to contract them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: