THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Arrested For Smoking Tobacco In Public

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Arrested For Smoking Tobacco In Public Reply with quote

Quote:

Tuesday, 8 May 2007, 10:05 am
Press Release: Media Statement

Elanor Stedman, 23, Motueka resident, was arrested on Saturday at an International Jday celebration. Jday is celebrated in worldwide to call upon society to end the prohibition of cannabis, and to free the weed. People currently in prisons, and before the courts, on cannabis charges are political prisoners.

After playing large board games and having a successful stall where many members of Motueka were further educated about the reality of continuing an outdated approach of arresting cannabis smokers, the police turned up. Elanor was arrested shortly after 4.30pm for a Class C drug possession, despite her reminders to the police to have a closer look at her tobacco cigarette.

This highlights the waste of time, resources, and money that the police are spending upon cannabis prohibition. The police have real crime in our communities, and delayed responses to alcohol fuelled violence over the weekend. The police need to prioritise crime in this area, and crimes with victims, such as violence, are a good place to start. Arresting otherwise lawabiding peaceful citizens for smoking cannabis is turning too many of our young people into criminals. To what advantage is it to the community to be arresting the future and burdening them with a criminal record? Especially when it is socially accepted amongst so many of New Zealanders.

It also shows the lack of understanding and education that the police have had regarding cannabis. Recently it was stated in the Nelson Court that users spot cannabis seeds with hot knives, something that many smokers would strenously deny . When asked how he knew this, the police officer relied upon his 18 year experience in the police force.

So if the police are not able to adaquately identify cannabis, nor knowledgable about how it is smoked, how can we trust their discretion and judgement regarding drugs in the community? This misdiagnosis is systemic amongst tasman area police, and their blunders are further tying up the courts time. The police should have a reality check, and decide to reprioritise their time.

Elanor shall be set free!

Source:
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PO0705/S00123.htm

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Nachtschattenreich
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This so-called town in fact is a village with a few thousand inhabitants in a very thinly populated region.

Probably the local police imagine they knew every single citizen from kindergarten and had total overview.

What is this statement about spotting seeds with hot knives? I don´t have the slightest idea what that cop might be referring to, it sounds like utter nonsense.
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nachtschattenreich wrote:
This so-called town in fact is a village with a few thousand inhabitants in a very thinly populated region.

Probably the local police imagine they knew every single citizen from kindergarten and had total overview.

What is this statement about spotting seeds with hot knives? I don´t have the slightest idea what that cop might be referring to, it sounds like utter nonsense.

A well known variation of axinomancy ( see http://www.teenwitch.com/divination/axinomancy.html ).

This supports my claim that the laws against cannabis are merely veiled laws against Witchcraft -- because this is a claim that the Roman Catholic Church has been making for hundreds of years.

When cops are using evidence from Malleus Maleficarum ( see http://www.prntrkmt.org/articles/malleusmaleficarum.html ) then there can be no doubt that the entire Cannabis Witch Hunt is a religious persecution.
Ferre

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been saying that for the past 30 years, the drugs war is nothing but an extention of the old inquisition, they've made it less bloody but it's still the same hunt on our culture, committed by the same religion's followers.

Nothing has changed since the Roman Catolics are dominating our world. They are stll working hard to exterminate our culture one way or the other.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre wrote:
I've been saying that for the past 30 years, the drugs war is nothing but an extention of the old inquisition, they've made it less bloody but it's still the same hunt on our culture, committed by the same religion's followers.

Nothing has changed since the Roman Catolics are dominating our world. They are stll working hard to exterminate our culture one way or the other.

I agree and have been writing on the subject of the Cannabis Witch Hunt and how the CSA and other laws against cannabis are really anti-Witchcraft laws in disguise. See http://www.prntrkmt.org/articles/articles.html
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice articles, prntrkmt!

I haven't read them all, yet...but they're definitely going into my research folder.

Blessed Be,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic Power wrote:
Nice articles, prntrkmt!

I haven't read them all, yet...but they're definitely going into my research folder.

Blessed Be,
Ben

Any additional information that i am missing would be appreciated. Don't necessarily send everything you have, because there is a great deal of material that I am still preparing and there is no need to send copies of stuff I already have. But if you see something obvious missing, ask if I know it and if I don't have the information I sure would appreciate a copy. I am particularly looking for copies of actual trial transcripts.

Thanks.
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prntrkmt -

Quote:
A well known variation of axinomancy

Ah, I never heard of that before. It is an equivalent to throwing a coin, so what´s the problem about it? Is it necessary to ban coins because they could be thrown? The only reason why someone is making such a fuzz about this would be because he enjoys poking in old wounds.
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I run across anything that might be useful, I'll give you a holler.

You're lightyears ahead of me, though, in the brain department. I'm no scholar, never have been.

I'm more a make-it-up-as-I-go, garden variety, barnyard mystic. Laughing

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben

prntrkmt wrote:
Mystic Power wrote:
Nice articles, prntrkmt!

Blessed Be,
Ben

Any additional information that i am missing would be appreciated. Don't necessarily send everything you have, because there is a great deal of material that I am still preparing and there is no need to send copies of stuff I already have. But if you see something obvious missing, ask if I know it and if I don't have the information I sure would appreciate a copy. I am particularly looking for copies of actual trial transcripts.

Thanks.

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

Please wake up to prntrkmt & his BS.

I have followed this post since it was posted
& on the day prntrkmt posted this reply:
Quote:
A well known variation of axinomancy ( see http://www.teenwitch.com/divination/axinomancy.html ).

This supports my claim that the laws against cannabis are merely veiled laws against Witchcraft -- because this is a claim that the Roman Catholic Church has been making for hundreds of years.

to Nachtschattenreich asking this Question:
Quote:

I checked the google cache & took a snapshot of it because I new the cache would soon change to show his ***"edit"*** therefore the evidence would be lost if one were 2 look @ a future cache.
Here it is:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Notice the cache retrieved the page on may 4th 2007 & it did not have the axinomancy part.This shows that prntrkmt/milo went to *his* website teenwitch
(preying on children 4 donations & followers because they are easy targets IMO)
& placed the info in response to the Q Nachtschattenreich asked & then tried to use it as some kind of reliable source by stating "This supports my claim"

I think it would be called seedinomance lol(or some other term) if prntrkmt/milo had any real documentation by someone other than prntrkmt/milo about divination using cannabis seeds in this manner.
I am not the officer that made the statement nor is prntrkmt/milo & fact is we would not know what he ment without asking him.Instead he needs to seek to gain ***confidence*** on his opinion(or paranoia) that the cop was referring to witchcraft.Fact is we do not know what the cop was thinking.Their is no evidence that the cop is "using evidence from Malleus Maleficarum" as he states & I just displayed that.

IMO people need to start calling prntrkmt/milo on his BS & con games or else they feed & encourage his mental illness to take a greater hold.(this is not an insult 2 him as I & most I have met have suffered from mental illness @ one time or another.)

I do find the cannabis situation to be like an extension of the old inquisition but I am not going to stoop to their level by making false or distorted claims to make things into something they are not as IMO prntrkmt/milo is doing.The man who is a cop Sad has been labeled without real evidence in the same way witch hunters did back in the day IMO.I do not like cops but am not going to nor need to make shit up to ruin their names they do it enough in a clear & precise manner daily.

I bid(offer)U all peace

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: