THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Arnie is governor...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Arnie is governor... Reply with quote

...and a pothead <-- watch this little video foto rofl

Last edited by Ferre on Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jason
Creativity team member
Creativity team member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope that Arhhhnold does and is what he says he is and will do as it could be a wake up call for the politicians. Heck the recall alone could be a very good wakeup call! I like what he says about the people taking the government back, it will be interesting how he deals with the medical marijuaja issue.... I would love to see him grab Asscroft by the neck and shake him around a bit!
zoltron
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 6:21 pm    Post subject: Get a load of Terminator turning into Tokinator Reply with quote

Creativity team member
Creativity team member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nudity Warning
zoltron
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez, I never realized Maria had such nice titties...oh, you say that's not her? Well then, Arnie better not shit in the same place he eats...that little Kennedy clan member pulls a lot of weight with politicos, so Arnie better not go too wild or he'll be sleeping on the Governor's couch!
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to a Schwarzy rally in San Jose, Ca., USA Oct. 6, 2003, day before recall, went to the can, a reporter asked me if I supported nuclear power, I told him in California, it will be targeted by enzymes, nano-weapons, sabots, hybrid cruise missiles, battery EMPs, and good old proliferating NBCs, particularly if fool cells make some cars go and a lot of RONCO electric weapons really plentiful, in the air, on the ground, and over the oceans, and at the lake, at the yard, and AIMED RIGHT AT YOU AND ME.

Plainclothes goons would not let me back in, and when I found my way back in, they 'disinvited' me. Found out one was probably an SJPD pig, and the IPA would not investigate. All identities have been concealed. SJPD, IPA, and the Arnold transition have not replied. The reporter who took my e-mail has not called, so he is typical of the genre, a prick whose head is up his producer's butt, and he will spin death for corporate money, and he rides pistons burning petrol into crowds, loving his own stank. Pretty faces may mean corrupt agendas, folks. Reporters spin death, and they will not let biodiesel into copy, 107 years after Rudolph Diesel showed his engine at Paris, to run on peanut oil.

No media, no UN, no Israel, no US endorses hemp alcohols mixed with castor oil. That means the US wants war over oil, but war, if there is no oil. When Arnold says he wants H2 every 20 miles, that hides the likely scam to use gas-cooled nuclear reactors to make the H2. When fuel cells get here, say hello to the rail guns mounted on pickups, or at least, electric-fed sabot shooters, that look like the fantasy guns in ERASER. No fool cells will make airliners or big boats go.

Failure to endorse biodiesel is a badge of fraud on everyone. If Arnold knows this, and he fails to attack Gray Davis' bad faith power deals jammed in when nuclear refurbishing was due and sustained while Davis vetoed and concealed the biomass research, mandated by our anti-pollution law, we just bought another reason to bankrupt then reconstitute the USA, to something parliamentary, so Arnold better be good.

Our Democratic Attorney General Bill Lockyear just revealed he voted for Arnold because Davis and Bustemante are shady dealers. So's Lockyear, but maybe now he will come clean, for Arnold's new AG. But which Republican is straigtht enough for ME? Arnold must finally be figuring out what conservative really is: priests v. alter boys. Conservative pragmatism is alter boys v. priests, in court, as if nobody knew churches are PACs with fudge getting jammed, per ancient socio-political agendas.

Keeping biodiesel out of the news so that hemp alcohol and castor oil are not known is unfair business practices per Ca. BP Code 17200-17208, violates the Sherman Act, and is federal obstruction, when drug or energy hearings were held. I have been either ignored or directly harassed re this, by sundry media persons. The law enforcement harassment is related to energy or stolen intellectual property, and this is evident since 1971. Attorneys here are bizarre. False controversies are usual, in foundation law work, from ACLU spin, over several corrupted generations of anti-constitutional spin and proclamation of ACLU interest in false controversy. The ACLU and a disability law firm are actually informed re biodiesel and constitutional injuries, but the energy cost swings and illegal laws and contracts supported by Democrats AND Republicans in corrupt collusion re energy are not as interesting to corrupt lawyers as little procedural matters.

The harassment is part of a pattern that keeps biodiesel off the market and my guitar playing more outrageously targeted, and one or the other is recoverable as damages in a monster civil suit, with a good pleadings and motions approach, so IF YOU ARE A CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY WHO CAN PRACTICE IN US DISTRICT COURT IN CALIFORNIA, contact me, BOB, 650-967-1415, bobgnote@globalhemp.com!:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: