THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Are you tired of the anti pot adds and Bushes lies?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Are you tired of the anti pot adds and Bushes lies? Reply with quote

I happened to find this site Move on. They are trying to fight Bush with Real Ads that speak the truth about him. They had been taking 30 min ads from anyone and was going to start airing them on Dec 17th. Well the response has been overwhelming and its going to take a bit longer so maybe you can stuill make an add. But they are letting the population vote on the ads to air Here is the link.
www.bushin30seconds.org and below is the letter I recieved from them today.
Quote:
Bush in 30 Seconds <moveon-help@list.moveon.org>
Sent : Monday, December 15, 2003 11:53 AM
To : "deborah" <deborah_naomi@hotmail.com>
Subject : Voting starts Wednesday

Dear Bush in 30 Seconds folks,
We were expecting 300-400 submissions, but over 1500 have come in. As a result of the huge interest, it's taking us a little longer than expected to process and post the ads. Voting will begin at www.bushin30seconds.org at 9:00am PST on Wednesday, December 17th.

Thanks for your patience -- we promise it's worth the wait.

Sincerely,
The Bush in 30 Seconds team.

2 Corinthians 1:12 For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you. (Over the oil)
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs' All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: