THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Are you Afraid?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danimal
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Are you Afraid? Reply with quote

Hey guys.Its been a while.I was curious as to how man y of you were veen arawre that there is a terror alert.THe inteligence officals say that the places that the terroist would strike would be Urban area such as dc or the recently hit New York.Lets all hope and pray the 9 / 11 thing never happens again.But i was wondering are you guys afraid of this,do you think it will happen.Personally i think it may.Its a scary thought.I mean honestly it hapend once why wouldn't they do it again.After all Ossama is still out there.Well all comments are appriciated.GOOD DAY TO ALL!and have a merry christmas.......HI LILLY!!!

dan
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Its worriesome Reply with quote

Worrysome but the Bible tells us not to have the spirit of fear. I pray
Quote:
Psalms 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I say of Jehovah, My refuge and my fortress; my God, I will confide in him. 3 Surely *he* shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the destructive pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou find refuge: his truth is a shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, for the arrow that flieth by day, 6 For the pestilence that walketh in darkness, for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold, and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because *thou* hast made Jehovah, my refuge, the Most High, thy dwelling-place, 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy tent. 11 For he shall give his angels charge concerning thee, to keep thee in all thy ways: 12 They shall bear thee up in [their] hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and the adder; the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under foot. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honour him. 16 With length of days will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

On us all in Jesus name amen. ~Lilli~
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
indicaspice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fearmongering at its best? It seems to me whenever they need to take the heat of somewhere there is a terrorist alert.

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
The GanjaCat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the other hand,

Seen as most of these 'terror alerts' are engineered by the Feds/NWO to justify curtailment of fundamental freedoms AND enhanced taxation I reckon you are due for more, as a corrupt and venomous government seeks to cheat, lie & steal it's way into a second term.

So YES, if you live anywhere near anywhere that anyone has ever heard of before, you should be scared.

Not of Ossama, who a few short years ago was the west's best friend, to the tune of over $38 billion of 'aid', but of the EVIL machinations of their own government (and the NWO who pulls their strings).

Lilli, a little less quotation, a little more realism here please. Some of see the continuous quotation of that particular piece of political propaganda as part of the problem, nor part of the solution.

I respect your view as a human being, and member of the ministry, but I have no time for the 'great italian book of lies'. I want to hear what YOU think, not what a committee of romans (originally) wants you to think.

If I wanted biblical sermons I would go to church.
Rokerijdude11

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget being Scared

Thats a natural knee jerk reaction but un warrented
If any further attacks come on US soil it will be because the NWO/Illuminati has chosen to AGAIN take more of our freedoms from us
any further attacks will APPEAR to be much larger and more damaging than they really are

the towers were brought down By the Admin. and the CIA they used the towers to strike fear into the hearts of the american people ........banking on the fact that once again "the sleeping giant would awake" so that they would have unparralleled support in going to war once again

the feds are the terrorists I for one will not cower in a corner in fear awaiting the next step of the NWO. You should be preparing yourselves for the inevitable martial law that is about to consume our great country

you should be preparing for the food shortages to come be ready to provide your own food water and shelter UNLESS you are willing to SUCCUMB. there will be more attacks there has to be in order for the NWO/illum to move forward

the writing is on the walls so to speak Educate yourselves to the reality we are now facing prepare yourselves for the worst if it dosent come to the sky falling the worse you have done is to be a better educated better prepared citizen

for the record there are scores of americans just like myself who have NO intention of GIVING UP MY country without a FIGHT.you want to take my freedom? you want to take my food? you want to take my water?you want to take over my cities? well then youll only achieve so when you pull the weapon out of my dead cold fingers

the only contingency that they havent adressed is a massive revolt by Americans unwilling to succumb to theyre bullshit.when the real"SLEEPING GIANT" has been awoke I am sure that the powers to be will feel a bit like the emporer of Japan did shortly after bombing Pearl Harbor

We as Americans posess extrodinary will .and a tenacious desire to pursue freedom.We CANNOT and WILL NOT let the illuminati/nwo take our country from us. Quit being scared and start learning about whats really going on

terrorists .....................yup thats what Bush and company are allright

Remember this ......IT IS YOUR COUNTRY...........YOU VOTED THE BOZOS IN CHARGE.........THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO THEYRE BIDDING FOR YOU

If and when they stop working for you we need to remove them whether its by vote or by force you are American Citizens and have rights provided you by our founding fathers

these TERRORISTS IN CHARGE AT THE WHITEHOUSE have NO RIGHTS to remove YOUR RIGHTS OR FREEDOMS they are the real enemy combatants

DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO STRIKE FEAR IN YOUR HEARTS OR MINDS

they are banking on Just that

they expect Americans to be scared and to willingly give up rights and freedoms and they expect us to allow them to try and RAPE the world In the name of OUR country.

We as Americans can no longer cower in our homes and worry we need to bring this out we are the ONLY ONES who can stop the madness

WE NEED TO WAKE UP AND GET VOCAL

REally VOCAL

it pains me to see ordinary American citizens worrying about being attacked by our OWN Govt

go ahead and attack me and mine gov and you will see i will attack right back

THIS IS MY COUNTRY

THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY

THIS IS THE PEOPLES COUNTRY

IT IS NOT THE NWO/ILLUMINATIS country.....................
UNTIL YOU HAVE GIVEN IT TO THEM

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND IF NEED BE FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM AND IN DIRE CONSEQUENCE FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

Being scared only helps THEM
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
mc nick-grassmoke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: rokerij Reply with quote

i feel you rokerij dude, defend us innocent americans who wish things were better. I don't think you're affiliated w/ rokerij coffee house, but your name makes me think of it. That place sucks worst weed i seen in Amsterdam, it was larf, the most expensive they had, i threw on the table and left. and to Ganja cat whats w/ the Italian slurs(joke) i don't beleive in that stuff either but you got to understand that everyone thinks we're are crazy cause of that. so let them pray, i pray in the form of bonghits. God bless everybody
Rokerijdude11

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the encouragement

no not affiliated just where i tend to hang out alot, by the central station,I know and like a few of the girls that work there! he he he
I wouldnt know about weed quality, as i only smoke Hasj while in the dam.

and that i purchase from friends in the dam not shoppes.

I like to sit in the shop and watch tourists make fools of themselves, it can be entertaining on a rainy afternoon ya know!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Toooooooooo Ganja cat Reply with quote

Quote:
Lilli, a little less quotation, a little more realism here please. Some of see the continuous quotation of that particular piece of political propaganda as part of the problem, nor part of the solution.

I respect your view as a human being, and member of the ministry, but I have no time for the 'great italian book of lies'. I want to hear what YOU think, not what a committee of romans (originally) wants you to think.

If I wanted biblical sermons I would go to church.
First off I am neither italian nor catholic what I quote is what is real to me. I use differant bibles but mainly the one that most are used to. I wasnt giving a sermon. If my posts upset you Ganja cat it seems by some of your other replys to me that my posts upset you, I suggest scrolling past them. That way your blood pressure doesnt go up and your high isnt ruined. And I am not being "catty" peace ~Lilli~
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
roney

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ganjacat my smokin' bro...By refusing to 'be afraid' you are resisting 'them' in the strongest possible way. Activism, realism, political debate etc all have their uses but the most powerful tool of all is prayer. And when we pray there can be no fear in our hearts.

so keep tokin' my good man. open your mind with the holy herb, realise the power that is within you and use that power for good.

peace, love and respect to all

roney

ps Lili - I love your posts.. all of 'em. keep 'em coming. ONE LOVE!!
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roney wrote:
ps Lili - I love your posts.. all of 'em. keep 'em coming. ONE LOVE!!

Yep, I can't agee more
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: amen Reply with quote

Thanks guys I appreciate it.
~Lilli~

Last edited by Lilli on Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah your posts are great Lilli. And I realy dig that dove pic. Thats so cool. Did you make that or find it someplace?

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
rigdog
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is truly a WONDERFUL place.
GOD Bless all of you, even ones that don't believe in a "HIGHER BEING".
You have a right, as long as no harm is done, to voice your opinion...,but GOD Bless you, anyway!!
>Surprised)-~
Ferre, you owe me an e-mail.
Thanks to e/one, & GOD said, " LET THERE BE LIGHT ",.....
And I went over & flipped on the switch.
Peace & Respect
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jonhomebrewer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:36 am    Post subject: fright Reply with quote

sis dont be scared of terror from tha a-rabs and govt hype. I hate to alarm you more but the next maskill will probably be some disgruntled gun nut thats as pissed about our boys going ever there to hold down the fort so we can carry on our pollutinp plastic petrol world with our suvs and well you know like ive said when the forests and diversity are gone it will be grow hemp or perish.
so sister, stay away from govt (targets:ed) that gun-cia-consipirnuts would choose.

dont take offense unscared bro, im sure there is some conspiracy(and i believe ken kesey and all of the gratefuldead were part of it to keep us subdued with acid and survival maybe, who knows, maybe uncle thought he was messing with us but actuall illuminated us; my question is are the illuminati the bad guys and if so why would the gr. dead use so many of their symbols; maybe to remind us?? im confused, email me and explain the conspiracy so i know who to boycott) but if its that big believe im scared thats why i love my refuge- no fockin roads.
acid is neat its just been corrupted.

mc nick i hear you. went to jamaica and all we could think of was getting home so we could puff some good tasting shit, ay ya ay
maybe the whole island is a cia run place where they brainwash tourists to think weed is supposed to taste schwaggy. it is illegal to brew i heard from some locals, thats why after any deal they always say "And you owe me a beer mon"

roney it is tough sometimes to resist going out of your mind with hate thats when i sometimes my old partner in crime whiskey and i get together
(usally in april for me, next war dont start it in may 'dupyasshole)
yeah we get together and i fall down and yell at the tv- God knows im prayin. heck aint it kids and drunks special he looks out for? maybe thats why they seem like they always live to drink and drive again and again and again and again and againand again and again and ag

fuck- i forgot you rigdog man i will pray for you but with thoughts

i feel you are a victim of the drug war because if the market was flooded (no pun intend) with beer and everyone could get as much as they need eventually they would die or figure out some moderation. But i guarantee that people would learn how to drink before they learned how to drive then. I figure educate right from the start. prohibition seems to create some kind of magnet for kids, making friday night special when beer should be a part of everyday life. no tax on food (beer) flood the market and make it so easy to become sloppy drunk that it looses its charm (yeh drunks are charmin) dont take me sreiously, im a clown sometimes but i think you can tell when im tryin to be funny and my honest convictions

ps alcol fatal when bac=5% still think .01 is too low you f**kin drunk drivers?!?

pps i recommend everyone buy a gun, at least in amerika.(ed:or buy two more guns before no more boom boom)

Last edited by jonhomebrewer on Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Rokerijdude11

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnH

a quote from article link;

"And thinking is most definitely what the Control System wishes to suppress. And they do this by "debunkery." Debunkery's chief tool is to call anything to be debunked: "Conspiracy Theory," pronounced with a sneer of contempt."

Conspiracy

a good starting point for the "conspiracy" as you call it would be in ferres thread right in this forum the thread about the "secret cult"
It is hard for me to imagine that some cannot see any conspiracy or any of the steps they are taking in trying to rule the world

when you really listen to bush and his comments................and then watch documentary footage of Adolph during the ruise and rule of the third riech........you will fall out of your chair when you realize the parrallels and similarities of the things being said by G.W. and how startlingly close they are to statements made by Adolph

And of course lets not forget the Bush Family ties to the Third Riech
and theyre support of the Nazi war machine throughout ww2 and beyond
without Prescott Bush Hitler may never have been in power

give a look at ferres thread as a starting point on conspiracy from there the can of worms will be so large you will be able to go any direction to get another worm

RD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: