THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Antigua: religious use not accepted by judge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Antigua: religious use not accepted by judge Reply with quote

Antigua: religious use not accepted by judge

Quote:
The father of six said he does not make trouble and added that he uses the marijuana for his personal use as a religious sacrament. Rocher told the magistrate that the plants may look a lot but it was the amount of stalks that gave that impression.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
He was fined $12,000 and was ordered to pay $3,000 of the sum forthwith.
Quote:
The magistrate congratulated the officers for their vigilance.
I bet they did! My doctor said "but smoking cannabis is an expensive hobby" I said "yes, you throw a seed in the ground and it grows". Maybe that is what he meant, you get robbed by the government?
Quote:
45-year-old man
Quote:
The father of six
Quote:
The remainder of the money has to be paid by 20 May, or Rocher will spend three months in prison.
Only the children will suffer, but thats OK, when they go wild and become vindictive they will throw them in jail as well.
Quote:
Rocher explained that he smokes one pound of cannabis a day since he does not smoke jpints, but smokes from a chalice.
nicely stoned Laughing

Quote:
Vere Bird Jr. asked the court to take into consideration that Rocher did not give the police any trouble and that his last conviction was 10 years ago.
Do you think the magistrates care Ferre? The police are paid for getting grief. Just makes easy arrests, the police are brainwashed into thinking that we are killing society, they don't care if we are nice.
Ferre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I noticed that too. Apparently it is all about collecting money and they don't care much about the implications.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$3K like yesterday! Wtf...like the avg person has that kind of money laying around. I'd stiff the bastards and make THEM pay to jail me for three months. Fargin idiots. I can make the shit work against them. Wtf, are they that damn stupid? I would have laughed that judge out of court! I mean, does that logic even register with them? You've already wasted a bunch of money on the arrest, court proceedings, etc. and NOW their dumbass wants to lose the cost of jailing me for 3 months? I'd never till my dying day pay the bastards. Haha! You can see this would result in a losing cycle for them. B-R-A-I-N-L-E-S-S!! "Pay up or you go to jail..." "ok, put me back in the hotel with bars"...."LISTEN, you better pay up or we're going to keep you here, we want our money" "NO, idiot. Waste more jailing me till I'm dead...<snicker>"

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love you Adam, roflol
That's exactly what I'm going to do, but there probably building a isolated cell for me as we speak.

Don't forget to protest when they try to stick the red hot poker up my arse, I'll be screaming and swearing (calling the fat cat names if you know what I mean) But remember all of us have the chance of winning the lottery and moving to a little island. Rolling Eyes and never be seen again. Shocked
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!!! rofl

What I say is NOT intended to be legal advise, heh!

Those are my personal feelings, but I live a life without fear. It's not for the faint of heart, I admit....

I don't see them as judges...just regular dudes with huge egos they try to hide with the giant robes...oh, and most of em aren't wearing any pants, lol!

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What I say is NOT intended to be legal advise, heh!

This is why I hate writing, What I mean is, thats exactly the root I'm taking and watch what happens to me.
I like to think of it as practical advice, rather than legal advice. Kind of like, if you take this root this is what happens, like cannon fodder Laughing
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, what is disheartening about this news article is how the judge simply denies your ability to use your religion in defense, so you have no defense.

The systems are totally corrupt. Anarchy would be better than letting someone else infinitely rule over you, constantly and visciously attacking at your own core beliefs.

It is no different than any witch hunt mankind has witnessed over the centuries. One look will tell you mankind has NOT evolved and has NO understanding of what "civilization" really means. It's a bunch of primal idiots who can't mind their own business.

What a man does in his own home or to his own body or other property, since rights are derived from property, is not the dominion of another to rule over in ANY case. EVER. The ONLY exception to the rule is when those actions infringe on another man's rights, or cause harm to another man's property. None of these things are the case with cannabis use. Even more so when talking about religious personal use of cannabis.

-James Madison

David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
See, what is disheartening about this news article is how the judge simply denies your ability to use your religion in defense, so you have no defense.
Unfortunately you have to prove defence. You must sacrifice everything for your belief. EVEN YOUR CHILDREN. I am on the edge of that decision now. What means more? They have me by the testicle Adam, like scream and we will squeeze harder. And I'm losing!
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup...and you can't prove it because they don't want to hear it. How do you prove something to someone who has their mind made up about the way it is already? The courts have prosecuted MILLIONS for the same thing. You can talk till blue in the face, and might as well be talking to the dirt because nobody is listening when it comes to the courts. They are the holy and honorable ones. How could a peasant know better?

-James Madison

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: