THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Another battle for the right

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Another battle for the right Reply with quote

Can't remember if i've posted this before so please bear with me
a little while back the people at the department for works and pensions decided it would be a good idea to cut my benefit because i openly use cannabis to treat all over skeletal arthritis instead of prescription medication, that upto now has caused my stomach to hole in at least three places. i
I am as i post awaiting another operation at my local hospital to put another patch on it!!
Well i obviously appealed this decision and went straight to my Dr who went mad!! (at them not me) and had her prescribe me my old prescription regime on the understanding i would not be taking them but would hand it all back to the pharmacist at a later date. I then informed those in authority i was now back taking prescription drugs (the painkillers are an opiate base) and incapable of being able to get to the appeal meeting in the centre of town because the medication screws my head up and makes me to dopey to travel safely would it be possible to have a domicile appeal hearing instead? I received the reply today and apparently I'm getting one!!
The only down side is on the day of the hearing i'm going to have to take a couple of the DF118's to give me the required nasty horrible painkiller symptoms. So at last there is some light at the end of what seems a bloody long tunnel.
Once this one is dealt with that will leave ONLY two battles left to fight with the british government. I am getting seriously tired and starting to feel a little depressed but no worries i WILL overcome i WILL beat this i WILL BECOME stronger i WILL WIN. I need a small victory just a little one would be nice.
I am so looking forward to the day i can afford the required documentation from the ministry then i can get seriously pro-active.
sick
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you find releif to your troubles soon.

Peace Bro.
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: